~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness


    ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Share
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 24, 2010 6:27 am


    Gloria Estefan ~ Wrapped!!

    This video was filmed in the beautiful city of Cuzco Peru and the Inca ruins of MachuPicchu!!
    With love,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 24, 2010 6:34 am

    Michael Jackson ~ Rock With You!!

    I just love this sparkly video!!!
    His voice is awesome! his moves are awesome! and especially his smile!!!
    He never stops smiling!!! :D

    Love, Love love, love, love it!


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am


    A Whole New World ~ Disney's Aladdin

    I love singing this song!!

    Much love,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 24, 2010 12:36 pm

    Billy Idol ~ Rebel Yell!!

    Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door...
    Last night a little angel came pumpin cross my floor..
    She said "Come on baby I got a licence for love...♫
    And if it expires pray help from above! Because...

    In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"...♫
    With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more" Whooah...♫
    In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"...
    With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"...
    More, more, more!!

    She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg...♫
    But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed...
    What set you free and brought you to be me babe...♫
    What set you free I need you hear by me!!!
    Because...

    In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"...♫
    With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more" Whooah!
    In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"...
    With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"!!

    He lives in his own heaven...♫
    Collects it to go from the seven eleven...
    Well he's out all night to collect a fare...♫
    Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair...

    I walked the world with you, babe...
    A thousand miles with you...♫
    I dried your tears of pain...
    A million times for you...♫

    I'd sell my soul for you babe...♫
    For money to burn with you...
    I'd give you all, and have none, babe...♫
    Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me!!!
    Because!!

    In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
    With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"...Whooah!
    In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"...♫
    With a rebel yell she cried "more, more, more"...
    More, more, more!!

    Oh yeah little baby...
    she want more!
    More, more, more, more, more!!!

    Oh yeah little angel...♫
    she want more
    More, more, more, more!!

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  Guest on Tue May 25, 2010 12:48 pm




    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue May 25, 2010 1:10 pm

    I always loved him.....Any emoticon for drooling??


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  Guest on Tue May 25, 2010 2:24 pm

    SuiGeneris wrote:I always loved him.....Any emoticon for drooling??


    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue May 25, 2010 11:21 pm

    OMG!!! lol Good one!! :D


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 4:02 pm


    Remember my name...♫

    Oh yeah!...I love their passion!!

    In Music ♫


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm


    SuiG


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

    Step Up 2 - A little bit more street (JabbaWockeez)

    In dance,

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 4:31 pm

    Maniac!!


    What a feeling!!

    With Passion...

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 7:02 pm

    truth and integrity,Mar 24 2010, 04:38 PM wrote:I am glad that you were busy dancing and you did not hear my
    heavy joke. :lol1: A truck was needed! lol It was about making extra fun of watching people who are scared of talking about sex.
    love,
    t&i :hugz:
    Ooooh that! Well...all I have to say about that is:

    They can try....but there are no chains heavy enough...

    Love ❤

    SuiG♥️ :P


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  Guest on Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm



    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu May 27, 2010 8:23 pm

    Madonna ~ Lucky Star!!!

    You must be my Lucky Star...♫
    'Cause you shine on me wherever you are...
    I just think of you and I start to glow...♫
    And I need your light...
    And baby you know...♫

    Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight...♫
    Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right...
    Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight...♫
    Starlight, [starbright] yeah!

    You must be my Lucky Star...♫
    'Cause you make the darkness seem so far...
    And when I'm lost you'll be my guide...
    I just turn around and you're by my side...♫

    Come on shine your heavenly body tonight..!!
    'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right...♫

    You may be my lucky star...♫
    But I'm the luckiest by far..!!


    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 am

    truth and integrity,Mar 25 2010, 04:09 PM wrote:OK. Female party is over.
    Let’s invite men.
    Ok...This is how I view men:




    Even in War-ravaged Afghanistan men still find the courage to keep rocking!! :banan:

    KD ~ Kabul Dreams is Afghanistan's first rock group!! :first:


    Good for them and I think They're GREAT!!

    SuiG♥️ kiss to you


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 am


    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:07 am

    truth and integrity,Mar 27 2010, 08:04 PM wrote:My friends tried to bann and spank my for talking about sex.
    Look, I am still here. lol

    Love,
    t&i

    Oh yeah...I almost forgot!
    Do you remember my proposal to open a Love/Sex/relationships thread???
    I was thinking...
    Why don't we include it......hhmm...Here!!??
    Hey, it goes hand in hand with passion u know?
    We could even invite "Abraxas" from the Thuban thread!! :lol1:
    Now that's an idea Aye!!!

    Well?? Anyone gasping yet?? He he

    We could even start with this!

    If it's too "Mistfivious" for ya...then speak now or forever hold your peace!

    If it weren't for SEX we wouldn't be here dancing!! You thought about that??

    Btw, great tune! :P

    Always,


    Sui♥

    P.S. (Oh man! Am I gonna get it now! lol, Tiay it's all ur fault...You inspire me too much! )


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:09 am

    truth and integrity,Mar 28 2010, 06:52 AM wrote:You mean to invite dimensional beings? I don’t think so. :biggrin2: I just have realized that I don’t like ET’s and dimensional beings because they don’t have a sense of humor and ………….. you can’t have sex with them. :lol1: band
    Love,
    t&i wub
    Whaaaat??!! OOukkeyyyy...
    Ay Mami!...tsk, tsk, tsk.... :D

    We are Interdimensional beings...and...let's forget this whole Us/Them business all right? .....We are all ONE remember? :P

    about the sex thing...well....you're wrong! lol
    Humans can and do have sex with each other don't we? :lol:
    And about Tony...haven't you ever seen a dragon dance?





    Don't be such a Scaredy Cat! :P

    *Kiss*


    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 am

    The Windmills of your mind....

    The "Monsters" are in one's head...

    Sting ~ Windmills of your Mind!!

    Like a circle in a spiral
    Like a wheel within a wheel...♫
    Never ending or beginning
    On an ever spinning wheel...♫
    As the images unwind
    Like the circle that you find...♫
    In the windmills of your mind...


    With Passion...heart glitter

    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 am

    Pssst...This is what I call 'Misfit' dancing...

    I am inches away....

    Sui♥


    Last edited by SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 6:12 am

    Everything is never quite enough....

    Moments take so very long: who has time to fear?....♫
    Trust to set no precedent; why should it be accompli?
    Giving you a little less is taking what I need
    Everything is never quite enough

    Let machinery fake my face: who has time to chase?....♫
    Digital is where it is; love can always be replaced
    Welcome to my consciousness! ~ welcome to our race
    Everything is never quite enough....♫

    Can't see my face: what are you thinking?
    Fill in the space, please - oh let me hear you...♫

    Sterilize behind these gates, locked behind the green
    Even if I had you here - what we had was never clear
    No more words to say to you; no more thoughts appear

    Love was taking way too long: who had breath to waste?...♫
    Tired of disappointing you; bored with everything I do
    Every day there's less of you. Me, I've been erased...


    Sui♥ sexy


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 31, 2010 3:39 am


    sexy


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 am


    kiss to you


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  Guest on Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm



    I wanna be Papa...you can be the Mom





    Shake that "thing"





    Burnin

    Sponsored content

    Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:41 pm