~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

~ The Music Lounge ~

SuiGeneris

Under My Umbrella...

Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 am

~♥️~ Dragons...You can stand under my Umbrella... yea

No clouds in my stones, Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
    Coming down with the Dow Jones... When the clouds come we gone, we Rocafella
    We fly higher than weather...And G5’s are better, You know me,
    in anticipation, for precipitation... Stacked chips for the rainy day...
    Jay, Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine, Rihanna where you at?

You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart...♫
    Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star...♫
    Baby 'cause in the dark, you can't see shiny cars...
    And that's when you need me there... With you, I'll always share...♫

Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever...♫
    Said I'll always be your friend... Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end...

Now that it's raining more than ever, Know that we'll still have each other...♫
    You can stand under my umbrella... You can stand under my umbrella...

(Ella ella, ay ay ay)...Under my umbrella
    (Ella ella, ay ay ay ay, ay ay)

These fancy things will never come in between, You're part of my entity, here for infinity...♫
    When the war has took its part, when the world has dealt its cards...
    If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart...♫

Because when the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever
    Said I'll always be your friend... Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end...

Now that it's raining more than ever... Know that we'll still have each other...
    You can stand under my umbrella... You can stand under my umbrella...♫

You can run into my arms, It's okay don't be alarmed, come in to me...♫
    There's no distance in between our love...
    So go on and let the rain pour, I'll be all you need and more...♫

Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together... Told you I'll be here forever...
    Said I'll always be your friend... Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end...♫

Now that it's raining more than ever... Know that we'll still have each other...
    You can stand under my umbrella... You can stand under my umbrella...♫

It's raining, raining, Ooh baby, it's raining, raining...♫
    Baby, come into me... Come into me...

It's raining, raining, Ooh baby, it's raining, raining
    You can always come here to me... Come into me..♫

heart glitter burning hot sexy kiss to you

Re: ~ The Music Lounge ~

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm

SuiGeneris

I'm A Gypsy...♥

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 am

I'm A Gypsy...

Broke my heart on the road... spent the weekends sewing the pieces back on...♫
    Friends and thoughts pass me by...walking gets too boring when you learn how to fly...

Not the homecoming kind... take the top off and who knows what you might find...♫
    won't confess all my sins... You can bet I'll try it, but you can't always win...

'Cause I'm a gypsy are you coming with me?... I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me...♫
    I never made agreements just like a gypsy, and I won't back down ‘cause life's already bit me...
    And I won't cry I'm too young to die if you're gonna quit me... 'Cause I'm a gypsy... 'Cause I'm a gypsy...♫

I can't hide what I've done... Scars remind me of just how far that I've come...
    To whom it may concern... Only run with scissors when you want to get hurt...♫

'Cause I'm a gypsy are you coming with me?... I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
    I don't make agreements just like a gypsy, and I won't back down ‘cause life's already bit me...
    And I won't cry I'm too young to die if you're gonna quit me... 'Cause I'm a gypsy...♫

And I say... Hey you… you're no fool if you say 'NO'... ain't it just the way life goes?
    People fear what they don't know... Come along for the ride (Oh yeah)... Come along for the ride (ohhh)

'Cause I'm a gypsy are you coming with me?... I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me...♫
    I never made agreements just like a gypsy, and I won't back down ‘cause life's already bit me...
    And I won't cry I'm too young to die if you're gonna quit me...'Cause I'm a gypsy...♫

heart glitter

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 am

Love doesn't die a natural death. Love has to be killed, either by neglect or narcissism. Those guilty of these two crimes of the heart always hide behind excuses convenient; too ashamed, lacking in integrity and courage to face the truth. To them, it is always something other than their own actions, desires and self-importance that dictate circumstances. For these people, so blind to truth, true love can never be fully experienced for they have never really given of themselves all that they are."

~ Frank Salvato ~
    SuiGeneris

Buttons...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 am

heart glitter

Send your Love ~♥~

Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Finding the world in the smallness of a grain of sand, and holding infinities in the palm of your hand...♫
    And Heaven's realms in the seedlings of this tiny flower, and eternities in the space of a single hour...

Send your love into the future... Send your love into the distant dawn...♫

Inside your mind is a relay station, a mission probe into the unknowing...
    We send a seed to a distant future, then we can watch the galaxies growing...♫

This ain't no time for doubting your power, this ain't no time for hiding your care...
    You're climbing down from an ivory tower, you've got a stake in the world we ought to share
    ...♫

You see the stars are moving so slowly, but still the earth is moving so fast...♫
    Can't you see the moon is so lonely, she's still trapped in the pain of the past..

This is the time of the worlds colliding, this is the time of kingdoms falling..
    This is the time of the worlds dividing... Time to heed your call...♫

Send your love into the future, send your precious love into some distant time
    And fix that wounded planet with the love of your healing
    Send your love... Send your love...♫

There's no religion but sex and music... There's no religion but sound and dancing...♫
    There's no religion but line and color... There's no religion but sacred trance...♫

There's no religion but the endless ocean... There's no religion but the moon and stars...♫
    There's no religion but time and motion... There's no religion, just tribal scars

Throw a pebble in and watch the ocean, see the ripples vanish in the distance...♫
    It's just the same with all the emotions, it's just the same in every instance...

There's no religion but the joys of rhythm... There's no religion but the rites of Spring...♫
    There's no religion in the path of hate... No prayer but the one I sing...♫

Send your love into the future... Send your precious love into some distant time
    And fix that wounded planet with the love of your healing...♫

There's no religion but sex and music... There's no religion that's right or winning...♫
    There's no religion in the path of hatred... ain't no prayer but the one I'm singing...♫

heart glitter ❤ ℒℴѵℯ ❤ ¸.¨¯` ¨¸.¨¯`

Show Me Your Sexy...Baby!!!

Post  Lola on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

You see the shackles Baby!!! I'll let you whip me if I misbehave!!!

Get your sexy ON!!!

('banana')

Fates---

Final Fantasy 8

Post  Fates--- on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 am

Intro to one of Rok and My favorite games
    Final Fantasy 8

Squall, the main character, would be my archetype in highschool

SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 am

Wow...

Loved it!!

heart glitter

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 am

Fates---

Post  Fates--- on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm

One of the best parts of FF7 right there
    Aeris noooo!
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 am

omg that was terrible!

Why did Sephiro killed Aeris?

Was that a sacred lake where Cloud let her sink at?

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 pm

In short and to not go off topic too much:

She is Cetra (the ancient) the last remaining one. She went alone to the Forgotten City...she prays there and when Cloud (which she had romantic interest for) meets her there, with the rest of the company, he is tempted by "unknown force" to kill her, yet he resists asking "what are you making me do" Sephiroth later makes an "entrance" and kills her, penetrating her body with his sword (Masamune)...the white magic materia (materia-condensed mako energy, mako-planet energy or life stream energy, life stream-the "river" of souls) falls from her hair on the ground and into the lake. Than you see a cut fight scene with one of the incarnations of Jenova (foreign organism to the planet) after which Cloud carries her into the lake and releases her...thus she returns back to the planet.

Before that you can see an verbal exchange of Cloud and his "supposed" feelings...at least according to Sephiroth (another part of the story)

She went there since she summoned holy...the only force that can go against the summon of black materia (classic opposites) that Sephiroth had to summon Meteor with (he wanted to destroy the planet....why and how is another story). But holy itself was not enough to repel the meteor...so at the very end when things almost go bad... life stream gushes out of the planet and helps to destroy the meteor - scene is followed by a vision of Aeris within the lifestream's energy.
    Fates---

Post  Fates--- on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 am

Genesis Vs Sephiroth

Cloud vs Sephiroth

Squall vs Ultimecia

The first video is from Crisis Core, not sure if you have seen that battle yet.
    The next 2 are from Dissidia. Man that player is horrible at that game, i am a lot better at that game haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:59 pm