~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Connecting the DOTS...

SuiGeneris

Connecting the DOTS...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 am

The Black Heart of TezCATlipoca!!!

Tezcatlipoca, Jaguar God of the Smoking Mirror

In my last post I looked at the relationship between the Cat and the Train Tracks and having followed this fresh trail of synchronicities I've been lead to an ancient Mayan Jaguar God who goes by the name of Tezcatlipoca.

Tezcatlipoca, "Smoking Mirror", is an Aztec god associated with black magic, obsidian, and the jaguar. Various sources connect this Black God with the nocturnal sky, the subconscious mind, the ancestral memory and Time.

Like Loki from the Norse legends, or the Egyptian Set, Tezcatlipoca was a trickster god who delighted in overturning the order of things. As an instigator of chaos and a master of disruption he could be both helpful and destructive. On one hand he would ripen the crops and on the other he would annihilate them with a burning drought. Sometimes the conflicts he brought to the world were actually sources of creative energy and positive change. He appeared most frequently as a magician, a smoking shape-shifter and a Jaguar God endowed with mysterious powers.

According to the Aztec creation story Tezcatlipoca turned himself into the sun. His twin Quetzalcoatl couldn’t bear the thought of his brother ruling the universe so he knocked him out of the sky and into the darkness of the ocean.

Having been removed from the sky by his nemesis, Tezcatlipoca transformed himself into a Jaguar before destroying the world. Quetzalcoatl re-created and re-populated Earth, taking his place as ruler of the second world, only for Tezcatlipoca to rise against him and send a great wind which devastated the population. You can see that these guys had issues with one another - Yin and Yang don't often see eye to eye.

Here we see the Black Tezcatlipoca facing off against the White Quetzalcoatl (a Plumed Serpent/Dragon) on page 3 of the Codex Borbonicus:

According to another Aztec myth, before the creation of the world, there was only the sea and the Earth Monster, Cipactli, who took the form of a crocodile. Tezcatlipoca tempted Cipactli to the surface of the ocean using his foot as bait. The Earth Monster rose to the surface and devoured Tezcatlipoca's foot but during the struggle she lost her lower jaw and was left too weak to return underwater. Tezcatlipoca and the god Quetzalcoatl joined forces to capture her and created the earth from her carcass and formed the tribes of men from her back.

Tezcatlipoca lost one of his limbs during his encounter with the Earth Monster and in this image we find him walking on water as Cipactli swims away with his Leg:

In Keeping track of the Cat I looked at a number of synchronicities involving the Cat and Train Tracks. Notice in the image above that the Jaguar/Cat God Tezcatlipoca stands above what could be interpreted as a set of underwater Train Tracks.

In the last post this example of the 'Cat on the Train Track' pointed us down to the level of our DNA:

If we zoom out to see what role the Cat has to play in the bigger picture we'll find that the feline has more than a few things in common with the centre of our own Galaxy. Believe it or not but the decapitated Peg Leg of Tezcatlipoca is going to help bridge this gap between micro and macro.

Jim Sanders and Jake Kotze have done a lot of research into the WinniPEG LEGislature Building (or 'Peg Leg' Building) and they've shown on numerous occasions that this particular piece of architecture resonates on a number of levels with the Galactic Centre, the Black Hole located in the Heart of the Milky Way.

If you're new to this then check out Jakes Galactic Centre Temple or Strange Things Afoot at the Circle-M to find out why the 'Peg Leg' Building, a masonic model of King Solomon's Temple, is an Earthly resonator for the heavenly marker known as the Galactic Center (GC), or check out Jims Temple of Juno post to find out why the Goddess of Jupiter entrains with this sync-tacular piece of architecture.

In this image we see that the mathematical Blueprint of Life, known as the Pi Ratio or Golden Spiral, is incorporated into the 'Peg Legs' design:

For more on the Peg Leg connection you might want to Peg Leg(o) my Ego.

Jim took a video of the Ashanincan shaman Maestro Juan Flores who recently visited Winnipeg. Here we see the Maestro standing in the centre of the Pool of the Black Star, located at the very centre of the WinniPeg Legislature Building, as he chants an icaro to an audience gathered around him in a circle. You can watch the Maestro Sending Light to the World by following the link.

Jake Kotze describes this Black Star ^ as the 'Heart of the Heart', the most central element of the Earthly marker of Galactic Centre. If we turn our attention back to Tezcatlipoca we can see that his 'Peg Leg' resonates with the Manitoba 'Peg Leg' Building and therefore the Black Star located within it.

From the synchromystic perspective Tezcatlipoca is an Aztec God who has a Black Star, or Black Whole, in his Heart.

The Cat/Jaguar lead me to the DNA Blueprint found within all life, but also lead me to the centre of our Milky Way - the micro and macro united via the furry feline.

The next lead came via this brilliant animation which shows the birth of the majestic TezCATlipoca:

In the video we see Tezcatlipoca climb his way to the peak of the mountain/pyramid as he merges with the Black Sun:

The Black Sun is of course a Black Star, like the one found in the Heart of the WinniPeg Leg:

In the video we see that the Jaguar God is depicted in the form of a Black and White Leopard:

Shortly after watching the above video I read about the Friday August 28th release of Apples new operating system entitled Snow Leopard. The Leopard/Jaguar God Tezcatlipoca naturally sprung to mind.

Thanks to Apples timely release of Snow Leopard I was once again pointed in the direction of the Galactic Centre (GC).
    X always seems to mark the spot:

We can see from the names of the previous releases that Apple has a curious affinity with the Cat:

Let's follow the trail of the Cat and the Apple to see where it takes us:

The movie Twilight seems to have sparked something off in the fertile imaginations of the young, quickly becoming one of the hottest franchises in Hollywood. One of the key images used in nearly all of the Twilight advertising is the Red Apple:

If we look at the one of the final scenes in the movie we find Edward (Adam) and Bella (Eve) coming together on the centre of a dance floor which features the 8-pointed Black Star, a pointer to the GC:

f we zoom in close to the Black Star we see that Bella has a black plaster cast covering her right Leg. If memory serves correctly her Leg has actually been broken, thus giving us a reference to Tezcatlipoca's broken/dismembered 'Peg Leg':

It kind of makes sense then to find two of the Vampires wearing the letters G and C (GC = Galactic Centre) on the front of their baseball caps:

If we leave the movie Twilight and follow the letters GC to the movie call the (GC) Golden Compass we find the Snow Leopard, Tezcatlipoca, wrapped around the Leg:

It's no surprise then to find that the Red Apple is one of the symbols found inside the (GC) Golden Compass:

So we've seen the smoking shape-shifting Tezcatlipoca making his presence known in modern Holywood movies, but if we now turn to an old Disney classic whose plot revolves around an enchanted Red Apple, we should find some more references to the Black Heart, or Black Hole, located at the centre of our Galaxy:

Tezcatlipoca's name in the Nahuatl language is often translated as "Smoking Mirror" and alludes to his connection to obsidian (black volcanic glass), the material from which mirrors were made in Mesoamerica and which were often used for shamanic rituals. Tezcatlipoca is represented in Mayan art with a black obsidian mirror called Itlachiayauque - "Place from which He Watches".

The Magical Smoking Mirror plays a prominent role in the mythology of Tezcatlipoca, who we've seen in the form of the Snow Leopard, and in the movie Snow White we find another Magical Smoking Mirror which happens to be a source of cosmic wisdom. Notice that the 12 zodiac constellations surround Heart of this Black Hole:

The Smoking Mirror of Tezcatlipoca points us once again to the centre of our Milky Way, and the pair of entwined DNA Serpents ^ remind us that this Black Heart, the portal which 'beats' all Life into existence, is also located within our own genetic Blue-print. Tezcatlipoca can be found Within and Without.

As Above, So Below.

The obsidian Smoking Mirror (GC) was often positioned on the centre of Tezcatlipoca's chest (the area of the Heart) or on the end of his decapitated Peg Leg (also GC):

We could therefore say that our Galactic Centre is the place where the Sole/Soul rests.

Time for me to take a break.

More on the Black Tezcatlipoca coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

RA
    Posted by Arrowsmith
    Source: http://blackdogstar.blogspot.com/2009/09/black-heart-of-tezcatlipoca.html

I loved this post... I think it's very insightful.. I just had to share it!!!

Much love to all,

Sui

Re: Connecting the DOTS...

Post  Inanna on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:23 pm

SuiG--

This certainly IS a very insightful post ..... SO Cool, imo. [b]SO Interesting[/b] to see where the "clues" lead and how much popular culture and mainstream media reflect these ancient "myths."

it's sort of like hiding the truth in plain sight, i guess. but i'm definitely not bright enough myself to put all the pieces together without some help. but i sure do get a kick out of following the logic of someone a little more observant and perhaps "aware" than i am!

are "they" thinking we're totally "clueless" by incorporating these subtle symbols into books, movies, etc. ??? or rather ..... are they trying to HELP "clue-us-in" (just in case we are "clueless" LOL) as a "service-to-others" kind of act???

waddyall think???

love,

Inanna

p.s. a few more notes: the art work is BEAUTIFUL! and the video is AMAZING! Thanks bunches, Sui, for sharing this with us! smile heaven
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

I often think about that dear Nana. I think both sides "hide" symbols in plain sight... the dark perhaps to get a kick out of us clueless ones and the light to help our unconscious mind remember.

Now where did I see that 8 pointed Star again?? Hmmm...
    Oh yeah...in the last 2 minutes of this video!!

This symbol has been with me all my life... I would see it in dreams, I would paint it as a child...ever since I can remember I've seen the cross + and the X on top of it making the 8 pointed Star. My "Starburst"

Big Kiss to you!!
    wub

Sui♥

The Hair Piece (Hare Peace)

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am

The Hair Piece (Hare Peace)

Tsaheylu is a Na'vi word meaning a bond (neural connection). This bond takes place when two creatures of Pandora connect their queues. Some instances where this bond would occur are those between a Na'vi and a Direhorse, or a Na'vi and a Mountain Banshee. However, the bond can also occur between the Na'vi and other creatures like the Thanator or the Great Leonopteryx. Almost every creature on Pandora has a queue used for Tsaheylu, although some don't have any that are noticeable.

The Na'vi connect their queues during mating to create a strong, emotional, and lifelong bond.

Hair Peace Part 1 from Syncwinnipeg on Vimeo.

Minute 3:10 talks about hair

If the "hare" is associated with "The Christ", then we are all very tangled up indeed...

then this would be Christ Consciousness coming out of a black hole or the jack rabbit jumping through time...

Hair sounds like Hare/Rabbit. Christ is resurrected on Easter, the day of the rabbit. We see JC Reilly and Liam Neeson backed by dead rabbits as they themselves are the "Dead Rabbits" gang in Gangs of New York. So then perhaps this would be the old "Christ" of the past crucified and the new Christ leading the way as Neeson holds the Crosshair or X of Christ......

In the Vesica,

heart glitter

Post  Inanna on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Very interesting CONNECTIONS made here, Sui ... thanks once AGAIN for "connecting the dots" like this ! BOY ... that FIRST video was ESPECIALLY interesting ... but the "dots" THEY seem to be "connecting" DON'T seem to be the same as YOUR'S ... LOL.

thanks for ALL you do, mi amiga! thumbs

love,

Nanna
    SuiGeneris

Sunspot 1117 and the Giraffe at the Center of the Sol

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 am

Sunspot 1117 and the Giraffe at the Center of the Sol!!(Sun)

Number 1117

Today, I saw StrangeEye post a link on the SyncWhole Twitter feed about Sunspot 1117.

The 17 mystery has been discussed at length on Sync blogs.

But, what of the Sync Whole's recent fascination with 127 (or 1 to 7)?

Abbadessa to Green, A to G. 127.
    1117 = 1 1+1 7 = 127
    or 1 to 7

Kundalini Serpent rises from 1 to 7!!

Now, if we follow StrangeEye's link, we get a glimpse of Sunspot 1117.

That image struck me as being very much resonant with a video posted 3 months ago from Richard Arrowsmith, a video I only discovered the other day, but immediately fell in love with.

Maybe it's just me, but that sunspot looks a hell of a lot like the giraffe at the center of the Dark Knight of the Sol.

This is a must watch video. Down right fantastic. (I agree)

Dark Knight of the Sol from Richard Arrowsmith on Vimeo.

(Xeia's Synch)
    Today a child came to me and asked me: "Guess what I'm gonna be for Halloween?"
    and I answered him right away: "Batman!" His mouth dropped. He asked me: "How dis you know?" and I said: "I dunno, i just knew... maybe I read your mind wink" Then he said: "Yeah, it's my last year's custom... only thing is I can only find one glove..." After having seen this video, then MY mouth dropped... then I decided to make this post.

Well, Sol is the Sun. And now, the most recent post from the Sync Whole crew is "The Red Knight's Bubble of Fire"

From the Dark Knight to the Red Knight. And, for whatever it is worth, it looks like that bubble of fire is about to go pop!

111, Trinity, the Sol/Soul, the Sun/Son. X-Man or Cross Man. Interesting.
    If "X Marks the Spot" (or is it the sun Spot?), then X marks the moment of our X-change.

Where does the Giraffe come in and what does he have to say? Well, in my book, there is a character called The Labyrinthine Giraffe. The story he told me (and yes, it just sort of came to me this way), is that we shouldn't be afraid of things going POP!

This is an excerpt from a chapter I (Alan Green) wrote months ago:

They shared a smile then settled down as comfortably as was possible. Both of them feeling stronger for the other’s friendship, they were ready for another story. The Giraffe spoke as follows:

In the beginning there was only The Infinite. There were no limits. All was time; all was space, directions, dimensions: The Infinite expanded in an uninterrupted flow. Then, one day – for lack of a better term, since there was no such thing as a single unit of time – a portion of The Infinite thought itself into existence. One little dot of unmoving tangible mass known as Atom, or the first.

Of course, Atom was still connected to The Infinite in ways neither could understand and so his little tangent acted like an anchor, disrupting the flow and sending ripples throughout The Infinite. Such a curiosity was this lone Atom that other portions thought they should try existing too. Soon, many tangents shot off like tributaries of a great ocean.

Now, there’s no way of saying whether this was a good thing or a bad thing – especially since the concepts of “good” and “bad” hadn’t been invented yet. Some of the children of Atom argued that The Infinite was devolving into a lower state of being. Others argued that this was The Infinite’s way of expanding beyond infinity – in a way that seems perhaps contradictory – that The Finite was a new frontier and therefore represented the next step beyond limitless being. However, for all that they argued amongst each other, it was in their private thoughts that the fiercest debate raged. Each individual struggled to make sense of their new reality. Some of the atoms wanted to go back to the infinite, either due to fear of the unknown or longing for their past or simply to escape their whirling thoughts and countless questions. You see, there wasn’t anything to do but think, since the material world only consisted of loose threads and empty space.

One of the atoms thought he had it figured out better than the others and so, whatever this was, he thought he should be in charge of it. Since there was so much confusion, and since it’s always easier to follow someone else than to figure things out for yourself, a few atoms offered their help. He even convinced them that they would benefit from his rule and could share in his power. This made their devotion unwavering. Of course, he really had nothing to offer them that they didn’t already have. They had already been part of infinite being and, even this new world offered virtually limitless potential, since it had yet to be built. Still, they had been conned in the very first pyramid scheme, and set out to perpetuate the lie. Together, they devised a plan to build something out of that space and to provide all the answers to all those silly questions. They would use the confusion to create order out of chaos.

The Builders of Space set up shop on the corner of a fractal and made their first shape: a simple cube. The other atoms saw this strange thing and asked what it was.

“Why, it’s a home,” The Builders replied, “a place to spend your time. We’ll let you stay in it, but just for a little while.”

The atoms had never seen a cube before and figured it was as good a place to stay as any. The Builders then made more and more shapes and offered them to the atoms. Soon, there were so many shapes on that one fractal, and so many anchors of The Infinite living there, that the flow began to drag. Like slowed traffic along the side of an accident, everyone thought this city of shapes was something to look at, and wanted to be a part of it. There was such an explosion in demand for shapes and the building of homes that The Big Sprawl occurred. The flow became so hindered after this that it chugged along like an ancient steam engine. The atoms stopped asking themselves so many questions and decided that this must be the thing to do in this reality, since that’s what everyone else was doing.

Now that The Builders had a monopoly on Space and could sell anything they built, they began construction on the next phase of the plan, a giant wheel for all their other shapes to turn on. The atoms noticed their city of shapes moving along this wheel and realized that it always returned to the same place it started. The Builders explained that each turn of this wheel was a unit of time, and when each atom’s turn was up, they had to leave the land of shapes.

This terrified the atoms, who finally thought they had things all figured out. If they had to leave the land of shapes, where would they go? They begged and pleaded with The Builders for more time in their homes. The Builders said, “We’re sorry, we cannot help you. If you want to stay on the wheel longer, you’ll have to speak to The Lenders of Time. We just built them a bank down the street and you can find them there.” So the atoms lined up at the door to the bank and made all sorts of deals with The Lenders just to get more time on the wheel.

This plan worked well, and still does to this day. Like carnival operators, the Lenders sell time on a giant Ferris wheel that goes nowhere and keeps everyone too distracted to ask how they got on it. In order to keep it interesting, from time to time the Builders have to upgrade the Lender’s carnival. Over the course of history, they’ve developed all sorts of distractions. From Coliseum games to sex toys, from wars and politics to movies and TV. And that’s where we come in.

It’s all a big show and we’re here as the stage hands and actors. Each and every one of us in these pens was designed with one thought in mind: ratings. It’s what they made us for. Without us, the show becomes dull and people start leaving the theater, they start asking the big questions again.

That’s what they fear the most, that we might start questioning this order they’ve created. But that’s where our power comes in. Once we realize that we choose to be here, that we can write our own destiny and that we still possess all the knowledge and power of The Infinite within each of us, their scam will be exposed for the illusion it is. We are infinite beings; we do not need to beg for more time. We are the elements that make up the universe; we do not need to submit for the privilege of their shelter. Once we realize that, their power structure disappears.

And we begin to live.

The Burning Giraffe (1937) by Salvador Dalí.

Here's more from the Wiki page:
    Dalí first used the burning giraffe image in his 1930 film L'Âge d'Or (The Golden Age). It appears again in 1937 in the painting The Invention of Monsters. Dalí described this image as “the masculine cosmic apocalyptic monster.” He believed it to be a premonition of war.

Source:
    http://allthehappycreatures.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunspot-1117-and-giraffe-at-center-of.html

To be continued....

StarMother Xeia Kali

The tail of a stinging Scorpion. PoP!

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 am

The Tail of a Stinging Scorpion.
    PoP!!

Scorpio ~ The Flight of the Raven and the Good News for 2010!!!

~The Line of Fire~

". . .the crowned and conquering child, who dieth not, nor is reborn, but goeth radiant ever upon His Way. Even so goeth the Sun: for as it is now known that night is but the shadow of the Earth, so Death is but the shadow of the Body, that veileth his Light from its bearer." (Aleister Crowley-Heart of the Master)

The Above quote from infamous Occultist Aleister Crowley, quite plainly explains "The Good News" of his proclaimed "Aeon of the Child". In this quote Crowley pretty much trying to explain this. If we hold that we are a Microcosm of our Universe, than Changes in our understanding of the function of the Macrocosmic Universe and Solar system, results in changes and evolution in understang of the Microcosm must also be reflected.

What Crowley is saying is that simply, now that we understand that the sun has never actually Died or is Reborn but that this is an illusion as veiwed from earth. Esoterically the Earth is connected to our Physical body, which is what we are made of. We also know that we are something more than this physical body, we are the I that lives here, we are the Consciousness and Spirit that animates this physical body. If we are identified with our body, then Death is the end of the line for us, but we are not just bodies, so then Death is an illusion as viewed from the perspective of the physical body. This is the "Good News" of the Aeon of the Crowned and Conquering Child Horus". Various life experiences have lead me to personally and wholly ascribe to this understanding, maybe I can share some of that later. Im sharing this "Good News" now because I feel I have come to fully grasp enough of the Nature of what Mr Crowley was trying to share with us, and the further that I explore these truths, the more evidence arises in my natural environment that inspires me to share this "Good News" with others.

We have just entered the astrological Sign of Scorpio. Scorpio is symbolized by the "Death" Tarot card, Numbered 13. This does not only imply the physical death that all living things are subject to, but to Ego Death and so on as well. Notice now the Bubbles that the Scythe(A symbol of Saturn-Time-Death) leaves in its trail, well se bubbles and Death again soon.

In Ancient Alchemy, Death was also understould as a means as well as an end, in the process of the transformation of metals, as well as the transformation of the self, the Nigredo process or simply the Blackening or Dying process, which spiritually can be seen as a time of depression, darkness, ignorance, or pain, which is to be experienced and overcome, thus purifying the Metal and or Spirit of the practitioner.

Saturn is the planet of Time and Death, and is associated specifically with the Color Black. It is Alchemically the ruler over the densest and heaviest of Metals, which is also why Lead the heaviest metal is associated with Saturn and Depression and mania. In order to reach a refreshed and enlightened state of purity called "Albedo" or the Whitening, one must surrender to the Death of the Ego(Saturn devouring its Children) in order for the full gnosis the process to be experienced and to reach the blossoming stage of Rubedo or the Reddening. The Raven is thus also a Symbol of Death, Saturn, and Time in Alchemy, remember this. You'll see where this is going very soon.

Astonishingly we see Ray Raven of the Ravens football team here, Riding a Raven and flying off to its cheif planet ruler of Death and Time Saturn. And what does the Raven do , why it goes and DESTROYS SATURN/DEATH. The Raven has taken flight, and is no longer a Slave to Time and Death!Notice the Bubbles our Death defying friend appears wearing in the first scene, reminding us of the Bubbles on the Death Tarot card above. In my opinion the next Old Spice Commercial confirms these connections. Just watch this next Old Spice Commercial now.First I offer you this Crowley Quote, In reference to the Good News of The New Aeon. I beleive speaking below is the Lord of the New Aeon Horus, speaking to the people of the New Earth. Pay attention to "the end of Sorrow" :)

Liber Tzaddilai vel Hamus Hermeticus
    sub figurâ XC - An A:.A:. publication

"Children of Earth! rejoice! rejoice exceedingly; for your salvation is at hand.
    The end of sorrow is come; I will ravish you away into mine unutterable joy."

"a Universe where Heartbreak and Sadness are replaced by Old Spice" quote the Raven nevermore.

"Every Man and Woman is a Star" - Another Quote from prophet of the New Aeon Aleister Crowley.

Above we can see the Raven having destroyed Saturn, Death, and Time in the first commercial, now proclaiming the new Aeon and the "End of Sorrow". Our Raven, being beyond Death, has now Realized the Star in its Heart that will bring the End of Sorrow, and reveal the interier eternal universe of Spirit. This revelation of the star self, the end of Sorrows, perfectly entrains with the 2001 A Space Oddysey Star Child which in the end of the film a dying David Bowman seems to transform into. This Starchild is also in "2010 the year we make Contact." 2010 the Year we Make Contact not only features the Child God of the New Aeon, but it also features Jupiter becoming the Second Sun for Earth.

Two suns are seen over the Earth at the end scene of "2010 the Year we Make Contact"

And here is Old Spices Commercial from Summer 2010 featuring Terry Crews announcing the dawn of the Double Sun!

Twin Suns in "2010 the Year we make Contact" from 1984

Double Sun Power from Old Spices summer 2010 commercial

We are more than our physical bodies! If we look within we are all the same eternal I Amness that has always been.

Infinite Love and Joy to you all, more to add soon Bless <3>

Jake:

I like that the Death Tarot associates to Scorpio.

Astrologically, Scorpio is sometimes represented by an eagle or a phoenix, though this depiction is rather esoteric.
    Wiki Scorpio

The Phoenix/Scorpio dies and is resurrected, the story of us letting go of our perception as limited conceptual entities and embracing the mystery of being unfathomable consciousness itself.

Consciousness is not the thinking mind or story of ourselves inside our heads. These are just more things arising in consciousness.

Both films opening on 22 October, the day before the start of Scorpio, are overtly themed on death. Matt Damon is a medium who can speak to the spirits of the departed in Hereafter, "resurrecting" them.

Here with bubbles in Pretty Woman. The bubble is the egg/ego of form, popping to release/birth/resurrect the empty space or cosmic consciousness beyond concept.

"Help is Coming From Above"

Julia Roberts is the voice of the 8 legged spider Charlotte in Charlotte's Web, coming down on that web Line. As Scorpio is also an 8 legged insect this is a strong resonator. We see a Full Moon, we entered Scorpio 2010 during the Full Moon.

I like how OCTober resonates 8 and Scorpio with its 8 legs starts in this month.

(Funny enough in the book I happen to be reading during this same time period Alastair Reynolds' (some Crowley bleed-through)) "Absolution Gap" the character Scorpio is a genetically engineered human pig hybrid))

It is also Halloween time right now and this fits snug with the realization of Scorpio as resonating Death. Everyday I see hundreds of Spider (8 legs resonating Scorpio) decorations during Halloween time in OCTober.

Jim brought up Walk the Line recently, a film with Joaquin Phoenix as JC (Jesus Christ resonating) Johnny Cash. The Phoenix and Christ are exactly the same thing, dying and being born again.

This poster reads NovEMBER (the Nova Ember) and the film came out on 18th, still in Scorpio (which ends on 22nd). November is the month of Scorpio when the Ember goes Nova and the bubble pops.

Jim points out that Walking the Line is finding the Balance or Center. Resurrecting as Christ or Phoenix is being centered on the hairline. Aiming at the Cross-Hair-Line.

The Line is what separates but also what bridges and balances.

Here is Johnny Cash (played by Phoenix in the film) at the center of a party at Giza on the outside mural of Winnipeg nightclub The Pyramid Cabaret.

Xzibit (X is 24th letter of the alphabet and the crosshair-lines) plays at The Pyramid Cabaret on November 8 well inside Scorpio.

The StarChild / Starhuman bubble....

POP!

Speaking of JCash and the Ring of Fire. Mount Merapi or "The Mountain of Fire" erupted today in Indonesia. Same day that a big 7.7 earthquake created a significant tsunami in the same region. Mt. Merapi and Indonesia is on the Pacific Ring of Fire of Volcanoes.

The October 2010 Sumatra earthquake occurred on 25 October 2010, when a magnitude 7.7[1] earthquake occurred off the coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
    Wiki October 2010 Sumatra Earthquake

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) -- At least 40 people were killed and 380 others were left missing after a 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck off Sumatra on Monday, Indonesian officials said Tuesday.
    The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said the quake generated a "significant" tsunami. Although communication with remote areas was difficult, witnesses in west Sumatra reported seeing a 6-meter (18-foot) high wave.
    CNN

We read that yesterday a 7.7 Magnitude earthquake hit Indonesia. 77 is OZ or Pan in Gematria. 77 is also GG alphabetically and associates to the twin star theme as our sun is classified a G-Type Star. GG is also Gas Giant...

Clint Eastwood directed the Matt Damon staring Hereafter which opened this Friday 22 October and features vivid portrayals of the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami.

The trailer shows the wave hitting... This is clear entrainment as a real life Tsunami happens days later.

On assignment in Thailand, French television journalist Marie Lelay (Cécile de France) becomes a victim of the devastating Indian Ocean tsunami. Pulled lifeless from the water, she is resuscitated by rescuers, but not before having a near-death experience and a vision of human figures inhabiting a realm of light.
    Wiki Hereafter

Marie literally dies and is resurrected like the Phoenix/Scorpio after being hit by the tsunami depicted in theaters the very weekend seeing the start of Scorpio and followed by a real life tsunami.

MOUNT MERAPI, Indonesia — Indonesia's most volatile volcano started erupting Tuesday, after scientists warned that pressure building beneath its dome could trigger the most powerful eruption in years.
    MSNBC Indonesian volcano erupts, 20 hurt by hot ash

Mount Merapi, Gunung Merapi (literally Mountain of Fire in Indonesian/Javanese), is a conical volcano located on the border between Central Java and Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
    Wiki Mount Merapi

We see that on the same country of islands as the quake yesterday, its most volatile volcano has started erupting today. Volcano Merapi, wiki says, means literally Mountain of Fire.

Indonesia's Mount Merapi erupts again as victims buried!!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11641549

JC (Jesus Christ resonating) Johnny Cash played by Joaquin Phoenix. Again we have just entered Scorpio on the 23rd of October and Scorpio is also the Phoenix.

Scorpio 2010 sees the Phoenix of awakening human consciousness Rising mirrored by the erupting Mountain of Fire. The fire/kundalini climbing/erupting up the pillar.

Johnny Cash is depicted as playing by the Pyramids on a mural for Winnipeg's Pyramid Cabaret.

The word pyramid is composed of the Greek words pyra meaning fire, light, or visible, and the word midos meaning measures.
    Crystalinks

We can associate the word Pyramid to Fire and it is a man made mountain, Johnny Cash/Phoenix/Scorpio is singing at the Mountains of Fire.

Johnny Cash sings Ring of Fire.

The Pacific Ring of Fire (or sometimes just the Ring of Fire) is an area where large numbers of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in the basin of the Pacific Ocean. In a 40,000 km (25,000 mi) horseshoe shape, it is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, and volcanic belts and/or plate movements.
    Wiki Ring of Fire

Indonesia, the scene of the back to back earthquake/tsunami yesterday and volcanic eruption today is part of the horseshoe shaped Pacific "Ring of Fire".

Took this photo on Friday just before heading in to see Hereafter at the cinema. We see Horse movie Secretariat and Hereafter are playing in theaters right now. This resonates the Horseshoe shaped Ring of Fire very well. Hereafter echoes the Tsunami while Secretariat reflects the Horseshoe. Further Secretariats real name is Red echoing the fiery aspect of the Horseshoe shaped Ring of Fire.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    Matt Damon is the voice of Spirit in the 2002 film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. Above he is encircled by fire, followed by the eagle (Zeus, Jupiter) while his rider holds on to the flowing hair of his mane.

This Fiery Red Horse (shoe) theme resonates the Red Knight.

Red Knight is a title borne by several characters in Arthurian legend. The first is likely the Red Knight of the Forest of Quinqeroi in Chrétien de Troyes' Perceval, the Story of the Grail; he steals a cup from King Arthur and is killed by the protagonist Perceval, who wears his armor and comes to be known as the Red Knight himself.
    Wiki Red Knight

The Red Knight heralds the finding of the Grail from which we drink the sacrament of JC. The circular red "bubble" of fire, about to go POP!

Kevin: Also quite beutiful the way that Crowley describes the ruling intelligence in the new Aeon as the Egyptian and Greek god Harpocrates (HoorParKraat) also known as "The Babe in the Egg of Blue. Exaactly what we see at the end of 2001: A Space oddyssey.

"Harpocrates is the Babe in the Egg of Blue that sits upon the lotus flower in the Nile". He may be termed the 'God of Silence' and said to represent the Higher Self and be the 'Holy Guardian Angel' and more in similar vein, adapted from Aleister Crowley's often-reprinted Magick.

So the film 2010 features the Babe in the Egg of Blue, and in the year 2010 the oldest artifact of this exact God was unearthed in England. Joy!

"A battered and corroded thumb-sized piece of bronze has turned out to be a unique find, the earliest representation of an Egyptian deity from any site in Britain – and appropriately, after almost 2,000 years hidden in the ground, it is Harpocrates, the god of secrecy and silence.

"In Egyptian mythology the figure is known as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris," said Professor Mike Fulford of the University of Reading, director of the Silchester excavation. "He is often shown with his finger in his mouth, a gesture that in Egypt represented the hieroglyph for his name, but was misinterpreted by the Greeks and Romans, resulting in his adoption as the god of silence and secrecy." - Guardian 7/16/10

JUPITER J=10, U=21, P=16, I=9, T=20, E=5, R=18 thus 10 + 21 + 16 + 9 + 20 + 5 + 18 = 99 Jupiter=99

The Stars Birthday is on 12 November (the same date Unstoppable opens) making her a Scorpio. Love and Other Drugs is released on November/NovaEmber 24. This is the first weekend we have just moved out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius (22 November - 22 December) who's sphere/bubble is Jupiter.

In the night sky Scorpios' Stinger, Sagittarius' Arrow and Ophiuchus' Big Foot point towards the position of Galactic Center.

The time period of transition from Scorp to Sag marked in our consciousness by Bubble Boy/Darko/Jake Gyllenhaal and Agent 99/Jupiter/Anne Hathaway's Love and Other Drugs feels pretty loaded.

The NovaEmber 2010....?

DB/42 Drew fills her bubble with gas... wonder what will happen to it?

Source: http://g8ors.blogspot.com/2010/10/scorpio-flight-of-raven-and-good-news.html

[size=15]And about the Sunspot:

Now that the filament has relaxed, it is unlikely to erupt again. The next blast is more likely to come from big sunspot 1117, which NOAA forecasters say could produce an M-class solar flare. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments.

This is the 1+11+7 or 1 to 7 Sunspot... Perhaps the one to trigger the completion of the Kundalini rising?
    (I don't know about you, but it's causing haywire in my own nervous system!)

GIANT SUN TWISTER: Earlier today (Oct. 28th) a twisted filament of magnetism on the sun suddenly untwisted. The result was a spectacular eruption recorded in full-disk detail by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory. Click on the image to set the scene in motion:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Thread on godlikeproductions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1233471/pg1

From: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2615031/posts
    Sunspot 1117 has exploded. (Headed for earth)
    Spaceweather ^ | October 26th, 2010

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:30:34 PM by TaraP

BIG SUNSPOT: Sunspot group 1117 continues to grow, more than doubling in area during the past 48 hours: movie. Each of the primary dark cores in this Oct. 26th snapshot from the Solar Dynamics Observatory is fully as wide as Earth:

The sunspot's magnetic field is crackling with B- and C-class solar flares: 36-hour movie. So far, these impulsive eruptions have not hurled any substantial clouds toward Earth. A big flare would be geoeffective, however, because the sunspot is almost-squarely facing Earth. Stay tuned!

On Oct. 24th, an outburst of color bright enough to rival the Moon spread across the skies of Scandinavia. Thilo Bubek sends this picture from the outskirts of Tromsø, Norway:

October 29 is here! cheers

heart glitter

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

The right index is on FIRE...!!

heart glitter

"Clues" in the Simpsons' re: 11-6-10 False-Flag Op ... and Other Such Stuff

Post  Inanna on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Just came across this little video and thought it was pretty interesting. what do YA'll think? whistle

love,
    IK

Eric B

Post  Eric B on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:43 am

Awesome stuff Sui, thanks....

Interesting with Taweret from the program Lost.
    A giant statue of the Egyptian goddess Taweret stood in its entirety on the shore of the Island. Jacob lived in a chamber in the statue's pedestal for an unknown amount of time, even after the statue's near total destruction in 1867 by a storm surge that propelled the Black Rock into the head of the statue. The ship's impact preserved only the statue's left calf and foot with its distinctive four toes. The remains of the statue are within view of the Orchid station.

Again the peg leg, achillies, Ophiuchus's Foot etc..

Harpocrates

Black Hole Sun Menphis Tenn

Guitarist John Petrucci Suspended Animation

Ras Alhague

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:59 pm