~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

The Life And Teachings Of Jiddu Krishnamurti!!!

SuiGeneris

The Life And Teachings Of Jiddu Krishnamurti!!!

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 am

This thread will be all about this wonderful soul and Master...

With Love and In Love,

Sui♥

Re: The Life And Teachings Of Jiddu Krishnamurti!!!

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

Last 5 parts...Enjoy!!!

Sui♥

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 am

Adv wrote:SuiG,

Have you read the book ? If so, I'd be interested in your perspective on it.
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

I am currently in the process of. They are HUGE volumes with tiny print. The first Volume called Cosmogenesis is 607 pages long and the second Anthropogenesis is 642 pages so even at speed reading it does take time...Currently I am in the middle of both while reading other things too.

The first one talks about the origins of the Universe, it's various planets and inhabitants and the Laws that rule the evolution of every living being. The second details the history of human's evolution on this planet and the different races who lived on Earth.

The highly esoteric and alchemical Secret Doctrine was allowed to emerge at a specific point in our history as an attempt to finally begin to reconcile at least in thought, ancient eastern wisdom with modern science and technology because we needed to get ready for the changing times ahead...meaning NOW!! Nothing is a coincidence, and what gets "downloaded" to Earth and given to us, is no exception.

Do you need to read them to attain enlightenment? Of course not. It could help in your "remembering" process yes, for all information is stored within... but for someone like me who can't get enough of esoteric and "secret" information it was a must to get my hands on. Although I must caution that if the reader does not have a decent background on eastern philosophy and religion, metaphysics, kabbalah, esoteric concepts and just plain logic and a whole bunch of patience...these two babies may be too much to swallow.

The Krishnamurti videos I shared were just to show the lifepath of the teacher, but I did feel it kinda said he was against theosophy and that is not how i see it. He wasn't against anything at all. Could never be. By the time Jiddu was supposed to take his stance as the "leader" of the Society, he had realized there was a "force" turning it into yet another religion...and this he just wasn't going to tolerate.

Having said that, he never said their philosophy was utterly wrong or was misleading, he simply saw it as yet another piece of a grand puzzle in his overall vision of Oneness. Did he believe in "Ascended Masters" or saints or ghosts or Et's? Considering he actually may have been taken to the US to try to communicate with one in real life...I dare say yes...only because after having examined his life, I found out he had a very profound Gnosis Event where he saw "The face of God" after which he was never the same. After that happens to you, there is no room for "believing" anymore....You KNOW!!

I could give you my perspective yes of course, if you ask me a specific question. An overall thesis on these two volumes is very difficult to say the least.

With much Love and in Love,

Sui♥

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

Nebula wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

SuiG, I would love to meet and conversate with a shaman one of these days and Ask Many Questions :)
    Blessed Love,
    Nebula

Let’s talk about questions. Questions are very important. You know "curiosity is the seed of knowledge" and we should be just like kids, who always have one thousand and one questions to ask. Since it is natural for them to ask, it should be natural for us to teach them this way also, simply by answering their questions.

But the current unnatural educational system that exists now will have nothing to do with it. Children are indoctrinated in the schools; and not being encouraged to learning guided by their curiosity and imagination. Luckily however, this system is crumbling as we speak, and the only thing left will be us, and our eagerness to start learning ourselves and teaching the young again the way it was intended…with Love and Compassion.

You see, true masters always teach this way, never forcing their ideas onto others, but by listening first, very carefully, analyzing the student and realizing what it is that he needs to learn first. Then he would teach it in a way where the pupil doesn’t even realize he is learning, all the while him being more than satisfied because his curiosity is being quenched with answers.

As your awareness grows, you’ll find that synchronicities in your life are more frequent and as far as the questions that you always carry in your heart go, you’ll notice that each one starts meeting its corresponding answer little by little simply because you are attracting them to you.

This is why it’s very important to clarify in you the questions that you carry. The clearer the question is, the more precise the answer will be. This again reminds me of the great dynamics we found on the ThuBan Q&A thread. Abraxas did ask of us to try to formulate specific questions, so that he will be able to translate for us specific answers from a data bank, remember that?

Just imagine for example, that you will have say Buddha or Jesus sitting in front of you and you only have 3 questions to ask. Which questions will they be? In this situation the first thing that comes into mind is priorities no? What is it that I need to know NOW in my life?

Well, if that is the first thing that crossed your mind, it is because it is the NATURAL way the Universe teaches us all the time. Everything has a certain order of progression, and as far as achieving wisdom is concerned, you not only have to just assimilate data, but also give yourself time for EXPERIENCE so that knowledge will become you.

Other civilizations in the higher dimensions practice this gnosis and their learning centers are beautiful domes with an open interior where children gather at the time of their choosing and spend as much time as they want sitting around a master who is there just to talk to them about what they want to learn. The environment is clean, lighted only by natural light, very comfortable and surrounded by nature, plants and the soothing sounds of running water. There are no ‘distractions’ because all kids are completely engaged with the person before them who has nothing less than absolute unconditional love for them.

If you want a tangible example of this, take a look at one of my favorite Masters of all time: Jiddu Krishnamurti, in this awesome ‘modeling’ of how true teaching should be.

First of all, I invite you to observe very carefully his stance, his energy transfer when he engages with a child. It is fascinating and awe inspiring!! Let alone his message, which is absolutely crucial for a child to understand as early in his life as possible so that he will face life with bravery and sovereignty. The first words out of his mouth after looking at them knowing that ‘they’ are ‘him’ are: “What would you like to talk about?” This is an example of Unconditional Love in its highest form! Here it is…

With all my Love,

Sui♥

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Spregovori wrote:Interesting videos, useful content and i was just 1 year old when this was tapped....and even at that time he saw things going down the drain.... A lot of good points were made...hard to implement all of them...

Smart kids...most of the kids are...but TV and dumb down parents tend to neglect them...
    Hi dear Spregovori, yes, it is true that if you look at the world and its current state of affairs, it might seem very hard to implement any of the points Jiddu gave; mostly because the Matrix is designed to keep you encased in a box, unaware of your true potential.

Nevertheless, after you become aware of this fact and realize that you are not really happy, that everything feels limited and feels unnatural; you can be courageous and use your free will to make the decision of living differently, following your passion, following your heart regardless of what society says about it. Only then you are truly FREE. That is why he says: "It doesn't matter if you die for it" For "it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Implementing the points he made for example of "no resistance" (in the first video) is absolutely key to understand the power of thought and how the mind works. You see, what you resist, persists. And so, through this understanding you realize that it is much better and would yield you better results in the end if you are pro something instead of being against something.

For example, You may want to attend a "Pro-Peace" rally instead of going to a "No-war" rally. And of course this has all to do with energy transfer and the Law of Magnetics.

We live in an electrical Universe and thoughts are electrical impulses. They have a charge. We are Light and vibrate at a certain frequency; and like the Universe we inhabit we are also electrical beings. We have a body made up of mostly water, but we are not our bodies. Water serves us, because it is conductive of our electricity. So when you think about something you are automatically making a link to a huge electrical field of thoughts of the same charge that surrounds the Earth. Some say that is the 4th dimension, the mental plane...the bridge to the higher Universes.

So, if you want to know how to stop these thoughts (mental noise) from coming in, be them in the present or memories of the past, know that you won't get rid of them by trying very hard not to think of them. The only way to get rid of them will be to focus all your attention to what makes you happy, to follow your passion. When you do this, you are disconnecting from that web of thoughts and reconnecting yourself to a higher state of awareness where only the NOW exists.

This carries a higher vibration and automatically cancels everything that carries a lower frequency; then you enter the time of no-time. Have you ever recognized how fast time seems to go when you are truly engaged in doing something you love? This is the reason.

When you follow your passion and "live from the heart" you are bringing in the higher dimensions here, you become a link because you are ALREADY living in the 5TH Dimension while your physical body may still be trapped within the 3rd. Of course Jiddu was not even going to try to explain any of this to the kids, he was simply telling them to be brave!, to do what makes you happy! Who cares what "society" or "the norm" says. You are society! You are the future!... and by living and being true to yourself, you are already changing the world!

All my love for you,
    two hearts

Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri May 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Raven wrote:Sui, this is absolutley facinating. I haven't finished watching all of the krishnamurti videos yet, but I was impressed by how he acted with the children. He truely tapped into their genius and allowed them to figure things out for themselves, so POWERFUL. Thank you for sharing this. Love, Raven
    Hi Welcome Raven!!flowers:

Yes good observation! He was only allowing their inner genius to flourish by reminding them to question everything and spend time contemplating possible answers. When you ask yourself a question someone does indeed answer. But you can only hear that answer in stillness, when your mind is quiet. I love it when he says to them: go and "Find out!" The child asks...why this? why that? But he knows that only when they have experienced whatever it is they want to know, then they'll gain true wisdom because they will own it.

Glad to see you around!!

Kiss,

SuiG

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 pm

malletzky wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:

The Krishnamurti videos I shared were just to show the lifepath of the teacher, but I did feel it kinda said he was against theosophy and that is not how i see it. He wasn't against anything at all. Could never be. By the time Jiddu was supposed to take his stance as the "leader" of the Society, he had realized there was a "force" turning it into yet another religion...and this he just wasn't going to tolerate.

Having said that, he never said their philosophy was utterly wrong or was misleading, he simply saw it as yet another piece of a grand puzzle in his overall vision of Oneness. Did he believe in "Ascended Masters" or saints or ghosts or Et's? Considering he actually may have been taken to the US to try to communicate with one in real life...I dare say yes...only because after having examined his life, I found out he had a very profound Gnosis Event where he saw "The face of God" after which he was never the same. After that happens to you, there is no room for "believing" anymore....You KNOW!!

I could give you my perspective yes of course, if you ask me a specific question. An overall thesis on these two volumes is very difficult to say the least.

With much Love and in Love, [/size]

SuiG♥

Hi, to you Sui...and to all other contributors on this thread and thank you so much for your time and efforts.

I'm injoying the brilliant postings here and I'm amazed to find out that yes, my learning curve is yet just scratching the surface of the wholeness. And this makes so much fun

btw Sui...would you please elaborate short about the event in Krishnamurti's life which you mentioned in one of your posts above (red & bold letters in the quoute above) ? Many, many thanks in advance...

Mall...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun May 30, 2010 5:59 pm

malletzky wrote:
    btw Sui...would you please elaborate short about the event in Krishnamurti's life which you mentioned in one of your posts above (red & bold letters in the quoute above)? Many, many thanks in advance...
    Mall...
    Hi Malletzky!! Sure!! First let me give you some background...

Jiddu or "Krishnaji" as he was called in his childhood had psychic abilities just like his mother who would frequently talk with her dead daughter. He also said that he saw his dead sister on some occasions and even talked with his mother after she died. Krishna was extremely close to his younger brother Nitya, were educated together at the Theosophical compound, were later taken to England to finish their education and in the following years they often travelled together.

When his brother died at age 27 from tuberculosis on 1925, Jiddu was desperate, this experience shook him to the core because he realized all his "prayers of hope" to the ascended masters, to the angels, to God, were not answered. This caused a fundamental change in his way of thinking and view of the world and it was this incident alone what made him take the desicion later to dissolve the "Order of The Star" and renounce the title of "Spiritual Leader." You see, he realized that he was not going to find the answers "out there" but inwards. He then knew about the true meaning of the word responsability...

"My brother died; We were as two stars in a naked sky. He was like me, Burnt by the warm sun...

He died; I wept in loneliness. Where'er I went, I heard his voice and his happy laughter. I looked for his face in every passer by and asked each if he had not met with my brother; But none could give me comfort. I worshipped, I prayed, But the gods were silent. I could weep no more; I could dream no more. I sought him in all things, in every clime. I heard the whispering of many trees Calling me to his abode. And then, in my search, I beheld Thee, O Lord of my heart; In Thee alone I saw the face of my brother. In Thee alone, O my eternal Love, Do I behold the faces Of all the living and all the dead."
    JK ~ The Song of Life (1931)

So from 1925 onwards things were never the same...

"...An old dream is dead and a new one is being born, as a flower that pushes through the solid earth. A new vision is coming into being and a greater consciousness is being unfolded. ...A new strength, born of suffering, is pulsating in the veins and a new sympathy and understanding is being born of past suffering---a greater desire to see others suffer less, and, if they must suffer, to see that they bear it nobly and come out of it without too many scars. I have wept, but I do not want others to weep; but if they do, I know what it means."
    JK ~ The Herald of the Star, January (1926)

If I remember correctly, I think it was in a wooden path near his home in Ojai California, where he secluded himself after the death of his beloved brother, where he experienced what he called a time of no-time. He was walking along, meditating and contemplating nature as he always liked to do, when all of a sudden he felt a very strong energy coming from the top of his skull (like lightening) that passed through all of his body. He fell on the ground and regained consciousness many hours later. He later said that experience left him with no doubt that we are inmortal beigns. He felt expanded as the Universe itself and "Saw the face of God."

Krishnamurti’s retreat in Ojai, California, (home of the Krishnamurti Foundation of America)

I cannot give you a direct link or anything simply because I don't keep "records" of all information I come across. But I do remember what impacts me deeply, and so I remember this detail of his life for I think it was the most significant. Depending on each one's curiosity and eagerness to learn about something or someone specific, we dedicate our time and efforts to do appropriate research. All information is attainable now.

With much Love always,

Sui♥ heart glitter

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Raven wrote:SuiG, I watched the introduction to Krishnamurtis life all 10 of them. What a great teacher he is. I learned a great many things in the 60 mins I watched and I am humbled by his simple honesty and directness with life. Thank you for taking the time to post them here and share with us. I know doing this takes a lot of personal time of yours, I am grateful that you do this for us so un-selflessly.
    Loving you always, Raven
    Hi Raven!! I'm glad you liked them!

You know I love it when he talks about the power of thought and the concept of what Love is. He is able to observe and most importantly very clearly verbalize and point out to us how the human brain works and why we think like we do, all our conditions...all our mental blocks!

All from the point of view of someone who has experienced and lived for himself all human limitations and emotions of suffering, fear, anxiety, loneliness, etc. This is why I consider his point of view so compelling, for if I have a question and I can ask say 2 people, one intellectual and one who has actually done it and has the experience, then I will definitely ask the one with the experience, over the one who only has the "knowledge" of it.

I found something very nice he wrote about Love...

You may have a clear skin, a nice face,
    you may wear a lovely sari
    or be a great athlete,
    but without love in your heart you are
    an ugly human being, ugly beyond measure;
    and when you love, whether your face is
    homely or beautiful, it has a radiance.
    To love is the greatest thing in life;
    and it is very important to talk about love,
    to feel it, to nourish it, to treasure it,
    otherwise it is soon dissipated,
    for the world is very brutal.

--Jiddu Krishnamurti

In the Light of Love,heart glitter

SuiG♥

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun May 30, 2010 6:15 pm

malletzky wrote:Sui, thank you for your reply about Krishnamurti. I guess, that expirience must have been a kind of "connecting" with the source.
    No wonder that after this event which he called "mystical union" (I just found out this has happened in 1922) and especially after the sudden death of his brother in 1925 his faith in the leaders of the Theosophical Society was shooked. He didn't quite rejected the theosopical teachings, but he started with radical critic of all religious communities.

He rejected all authority in matters of faith and declared that only the individual wears the key to liberation in him/herself and no other could give him the key.

And exactly this is how I see the process of unification. No authorities, no hieratic and inflexible rules, but just me...the creator...and no one in between. Oh, this makes so much sense...

I'm so glad I discovered Krishnamurti and I will take some time now to study his life and his work. I know now, it will be a great journey in the next weeks.

Sui, thank you so much again for this.

with much love and respect
    Mall...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun May 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah Malletzky, absolutely! it's all about integration and unification the merging of all of our aspects back into Oneness...male and female, good and evil, etc. The transcendence of polarity and dual thinking...

I think that doesn't mean we are to reject any aspect individually either but just seeing it all instead, even the seemingly "bad" to achieve a perfect balance. For example, trying not to reject evil with a self-righteousness attitude and a "I'm better than you" stance but observing it. Seeing perhaps the need for its existence in a 3D world so that you can then move beyond it.

This is a now a mere mental exercise that many are struggling with now, but the ultimate test will be to actually put it into PRACTICE, and that time will come soon enough for each one of us if it hasn't arrived already.

To Live the talk. To try to embody and practice 5D principles while still living in duality. This is a test for the courageous ones... because at least in the beginning it will attract pain and suffering. Can 5D Love "fit" into a 3D Matrix world? The practice of Unconditional Love for someone is just one of these examples...

In the Light,

Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

Hollywood meets Krishnamurti!!!

Much Love to all,

Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 am

The Real Revolution - Observing (Part 1)

Part 2

Enjoy!

Sui

Observing Disorder!!!

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 am

Observing Disorder!!!
    from the talk "Can Humanity Change?" (1979)

I love this talk. "To observe without division"

Simply magnificent!!!

Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 am

Jiddu Krishnamurti ~ Can insight be cultivated?

Krishnamurti talks with Dr. Schloegel, who is a scholar in zen buddhism about the question if insight can be trained or cultivated. It took place in 1978.

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 am

The Quiet Mind

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 am

Why does man condition himself?

Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 am

J. Krishnamurti : Ending Disorder - Part 1 (of 6 )
    Dialogue with Eugene Schallert, 1972.

2 of 6

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:21 am

3 of 6

4 of 6

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 am

5 of 6

6 of 6

Enjoy!!

heart glitter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:58 pm