~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness


    Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Share
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:40 am

    I would like to ask Sirebard Beardris and her so called 'Council of Thuban' why they are possessing people and holding them hostage in their own bodies and implanting them with excruciating devices that causes intense suffering for years on end (12 years and counting in my case)?....i.e., implants in feet, entities that control your limbs…hands…feet…at times uncontrollably.

    Oh...and why they lie, deceive, mislead, act in a degenerative manner, disrespect the body of the host, causing them to hurt themselves in agony, pain, and unrelenting suffering caused by the entities possessing the body. Is this part of the dragonization process? Is this the Thuban way? Is this legit?

    Why do you use cybernetic drones that act more like ruthless Zetan greys than Christed beings or light beings? I have been quietly suffering for years now. How much longer do I have to suffer for you to ascend??? I would like to reclaim my life and all that has been taken from me.
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    humans and non humans...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 am



    Dear Rich228,

    Ok i wasn't going to answer this at first, but then on second thought....you might need to hear this...

    I don't know who you are or how you've come to this conclusion that what you call the 'Council of Thuban' is doing all that, but let me make it clear to you that it is not Abraxas or our Thuban Coven.  If it is in fact a 'Council' who is doing this to you, then it has to be a different Council altogether...but let's try to examine this further...

    The type of "possession" you are describing seems to be the result of a psychic self-attack that originates in the mind of the believer and inevitably expands onto all the rest of the person's bodies (emotional, physical, etc, etc..) causing great havoc in its path and duration.  It often arises form a series of half understood religious and pseudo-religious dogmas, conditionings and deeply rooted memeplexes with its often missed but no less dangerous fanatical ideologies and delusions.  

    Of course you would believe that this entity or entities who are doing this "possessing" are mean and evil because they have more power than you and are therefore abusing you in order to gain something out of it...right?  If this is the case then you are seeing yourself as a helpless victim and you are placing yourself exactly right where these so called "entities" want you to be.

    Perhaps one day you would be able to verify first hand if these entities truly exist in the physical and/or ethereal plane...but until then let's just assume they do exist "somewhere out there", "behind the veil" as the Wizard of Oz ok?...as a separate entity from yourself.  "How could I stop these attacks?",  "Why me?"   I bet you asked yourself these questions and more for the past 12 years...yes?

    If you are thinking you are struggling against principalities, against "powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" then you might be closer to the truth than thinking you are struggling against someone, of flesh and blood, found here on this planet that is separate from you, who is somehow remotely sending some of his weird voodoo stuff to you because well...he might have nothing better to do.

    To answer your question..."Is this legit?"   What i just said to you about the "powers" is legit.  Your misconceptions are not.  

    "Is this the Thuban way?"   This is not our Thuban way...no.

    "Is this part of the dragonization process?"   The struggle is.  As it has to be present to some degree in all transformations.

    You see you cannot become a "Dragon" (Starhuman, Superhuman, evolved entity or however you want to term it), by merely sitting there dramatizing about being a victim wishing for an easy way out, for the Et's to land and rescue you or for the rapture to happen.  And I am not trying to diminish your pain and suffering either.  I am sorry to hear you have suffered so much for so long.  I know the pain experienced is real and it is unfortunate that so many millions of people all around the world go through this same type of pain everyday not finding a solution and losing all hope as a result.  

    But if you would only just consider that all this evilness is not only found outside of you but also inside, then you would perhaps begin to realize how much you yourself are involved in the creation of all this "unrelenting suffering".  Now in these end times it is critical for all who wish to exit this Prison World to first be able to exit the prison of themselves.  

    And how do you do that?  

    First you need to be able to recognize it.  Look in the mirror and really see what reflects back.  If you really seek..."it" will choose you and it will try to kill you.  Yes...kill you.  Just like Neytiri explained to Jake Sully as he was seeking his "Dragon"... Just how the mirror became black and tried to 'eat' Neo alive...and so the real battle begins....


    Rich228 wrote:  I would like to reclaim my life and all that has been taken from me.


    The good news is you CAN reclaim your life and all that has been taken from you.  The bad news is it is a process...it doesn't happen overnight, so you must choose and act soon.  

    Will you take the blue pill or the red pill? take the blue pill and you can continue to believe you are being attacked and there's nothing you can do about it, take the red pill and you can begin to do something proactive for your own benefit, but first you must fundamentally change the way you think.  Are you willing to do that? Do you see now why it is a struggle for most?
    .....hell and EVEN IF..the Matrix with its huge oceans of energy being guided by this invisible "Council" ARE coming 'into you' taking possession of your soul, raping you, torturing you, sucking every last bit of energy possible from you...and all the rest of it...the second that you become aware of "IT" it's checkmate, it loses control over you.  The all seeing eye is not used to being seen....it likes no competition.  Now try to see IT with the same mindset that's been around for the last two thousand years and you'll see how far that will take you.

    Do not be afraid of yourself...for anything that you are afraid of outside of you is really an inner fear found within.  

    Know, that the only thing that can truly hold you hostage in your own body are your thoughts and your thought patterns because everything must become manifested through the Mind first.  Therefore, seek to know thyself above all so you would then control yourself...fully, that way no one can touch you.  

    I also suggest you try to live a healthy lifestyle, eat right, get enough sunshine, listen to music, do what you like, walk in the sand or barefoot on the grass...FALL IN LOVE...you know...take care of the physical body too to the extent that you can, be gentle with yourself...especially if you ever decide to go down the rabbit hole...you'll need a lot of patience, stamina and a good disposition and that's just for starters...

    May the Cosmic Logos guide you on your path.



    In the Vesica,









    heart glitter  


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

    this rich228 guy is a troll or some deluded love and lighter who would better fit in something like project/camelot/avalon community
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 am

    Dear Sui Generis Xeia Kali Abraxasinas or whoever you are…..

    Ok, I wasn't going to reply this at first, but then on second thought....YOU might need to hear this...

    I’m sure that with you, of all persons, I don’t have to explain how there is an air of denialism regarding extraterrestrial life forms that exists within present day society, especially in the West. The painstakingly slow unraveling of the UFO phenomenon which is now being disclosed by whistleblowers (The Disclosure Project) and the even slower acceptance by certain scientist, researchers, and mental health practitioners have done much to shed light on the so called “phenomenon” in recent years. With the writings of ground breaking researchers like Jacques Vallee, John Keel, Bud Hopkins, Ray Fowler, Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. John Mack etc., and now, due to the Freedom of Information Act , fully disclosed UFO files being aired on programs such as “Ancient Aliens,” “Unsealed Alien Files,” “Hangar 1: The UFO Files” seems to have diminished many of the doubts and uncertainties that people previously held about UFO’s and aliens. I’m not saying that I endorse the conclusions that the producers of these programs presents to the viewing public, which is typically an impending alien takeover by beings from outer space, but the mere fact that people are paying more attention to this 'chatter,' taking it more seriously, and not as apt to make jokes about little green men anymore is a significant leap in our collective consciousness, I would say. Any researcher worth his or her salt knows that “UFOs are real, burgeoning and NOT going away,” to borrow a phrase from author, L.A. Marzulli. Polls suggest that about 93% of the population believe that extraterrestrials exist, while 80% of Americans think the government is hiding knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms.

    With that being said, if you (Sirebard Beardris) are a founding member of this “Council of Thubans” as you state you are, you should be well aware of what I am saying here. You should also be very well versed in the long human history of possessions by discarnate entities going back to our earliest history.…. So to even suggest that this “COULD” be something that originates in one’s “OWN MIND” or perhaps some sort of “DELUSION” tells me that you are either uninformed with regards to these well established facts or you are well aware and are merely trying to disinform, which, at this point does not fly with those of us who are “in the know.” Perhaps you yourself (Sui Generis, assuming you are the channeler) are possessed, and are not aware of it, since channeling is a form of possession. After all, aren’t you (Sirebard that is) the one that shares the body of John Shadow, a 53 year old handicapped man, in Queensland, Australia. That certainly sounds like a form of possession to me. Albeit, not quite as hostile as mine. I invite you to read this article which explains almost to the letter the process of how I became a “host” to these entities almost 12 years ago http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles106.htm

    So, yes these entities do exist. They exist in the real. They exist on the physical plane AND the ethereal plane. But of course, you already know this…or you should. Also, I never said anything about flesh and blood entities on the planet somewhere sending me weird voodoo stuff. That’s your interpretation, however, there may be some truth to that. I’m well aware that these entities are operating from “within.” But in order to get inside, they are obviously entering from “without” first. I see these entities all the time in their shadowy ethereal forms or orbs. Sometimes I can see them entering and exiting my body (in Ethereal form of course). I also see them as they fly around in conventional and unconventional craft all the time. They trail me everywhere that I go. But more importantly, I feel them inside my body as they have slowly reached down into the depths of my soul, within every extremity of my body, like a hand in glove, and with the aid of implants, recklessly jerking, shaking, tugging, kicking, fist balling, toe curling, yuck yucking, jockeying for control and carrying on in some careless, uncontrollable demonic (or reptilian) fashion. As they lie, mislead and deceive on a daily basis… as they play poltergeist games by making personal items disappear…. I can go on and on but I’m sure you get the picture. Yes, this phenomenon is real and Yes, they have claimed to be part of the Thuban Council, The Council of 9, the Sirian High Council, Pleiadians, The Galactic Federation, the Ashtar Command, Cmdr Hatonn, Lady Athene, Djwhal Khul, and other Ascended Masters, Ra, Seth, the Elohim, Greys, Nordics, you name it and they have claimed it. Perhaps if you do a little more digging you (Sui Generis) will find that there is more to these entities then they are presenting to you. Here is another site I would like for you to take a look at with regards to beings from Alpha Draconis, which by the way happens to be the home star system of the Thubans, http://www.orionmindproject.com. Pay particular attention to the sections on Reptilians, Possessions and Demons. I would be curious to hear your take on all of this. Thanks for your attempt at answering my post. Goodby for now.
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:34 am

    This Rok guy is a troll or a big kid who would better fit in something like www.littlespaceheroes.com or www.nick.com/spongebob-squarepants. I won’t waste any more time on this character.
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 am

    the only thing in the air these days is a stench of unfounded baseless beliefs, based on rumors and even more....rumors, empty claims, blowing, "expert" testimonies... it is no different from blind religious beliefs

    mind you here, richy, no one denying the existence of life outside this planet. no one is saying any potential life "out there" is by default benevolent OR malevolent. the mere fact that people are paying attention to the chatter is a problem, like you richy, you are part of that problem. the chatter is exactly what the word says, the word you so  felicitously picked.

    when you say "researcher", do you refer to people who can use google and do "online researching" or do you maybe refer to people who are "in contact" or have "etheric sight" and such ? or maybe, do you refer to those who like to play with words, thinking they are linguistic experts and over use their imagination, linking things together which do not belong together as they go along, mixing facts with fiction and repeating themselves for over two decades?

    the only people worthy of being called a researcher are those who actually went and gathered data from sources which can be scrutinized by others to see if they can validate it or not and there is very little to none of such actual research out there. mostly that is since there is no material out there which could offer undeniable proof, or if there is, it is out of reach and thus...just more speculation and nothing else.

    The rest are like you...empty talk....and MORE empty talk...

    Xeia is not Sierbard Bardis... (no neither am i)

    When you speak of "well established facts"...i mean really....i wonder where the original template of your little speech here came from...but you will not get far faking/trying to come across in such an "informed and intellectual manner"

    just seeing you using the words "in the know" reminds me about tons of useless "witness testimonies" which are stinking up the "(non)disclosure movement"

    reading your lines here, richy, i get the feeling you in fact are still very much possessed and i should know this, for it was i who was some time ago blatantly accused to fire electromagnetic (or something) weapons at some just as deluded individual as you are, he is called lionhawk and he is the dragon slayer!!! that very much showed me the reality of delusions. but to be honest with you richo i do wish at times i had something to aim/hit peoples heads with, hoping it would sober them up.


    i was also accused by george kavassilas (another fraudster) right hand monkey to be an agent from galactic federation something...he believed it so much he claimed he felt pain....  Amazing what people tune their minds in...all the way to inflicting self harm.

    i can go on but i am sure you get the picture...

    go to some love and light forum, i am sure you will get all the sympathies and the much needed external validation you are so desperately after


    i am not familair with spongebob, but space heroes looks a bit like clicker heroes - http://www.clickerheroes.com/

    maybe you can tune one of your implants to speed click it for you
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 pm

    Just as I thought…. another pompous, arrogant, conceited, pig headed, overbearing, bombastic, cocky, (HOW AM I DOING ON BIG WORDS Roky boy?!!!) bloated, self-important, patronizing, loudmouth, pontifical, vain, ego tripping, pretentious, puffed-up, know-it-all, marshmellow (ALL FLUFF, NO SUBSTANCE), who doesn’t know a damn thing!!

    Unfortunately for kids like you Roky boy….these experiences are unrelatable to you because you have had NO DIRECT EXPEIRENCE. And even when credible or multiple credible witnesses relay their stories, there will always be A-Holes like you, who, just because they HAVE NOT had a DIRECT EXPEIRENCE, or “Seen it with My Own Two Eyes,” will forever be naysayers. And, until you have such a genuine experience yourself, which, apparently you’re not worth any entities time to bother with, good or evil (except your little Thuban friends of course) you will only be able to relate to these matters in abstract terms. Which simply doesn’t thrill small minded P-brains like yours which require sooooooooooo much more than that.

    Check yourself before you wreck yourself kid. At least my experiences are real. You seem to be on some other kind of acid trip. But, don’t worry, your day may come sooner than you think before you too become a Blabieber…excuse me….you’re already that….I meant a BELIEVER. Oh by the way…here is a great clip for Blabieber’s, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9EDkJ7Isc0. Later Beavis…or are you the other one?…so much for your love and light nonsense.
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:41 pm


    you did nothing to disprove any of my points. nothing! your best argument was "just because it has not happened to you does not mean it is not real"...which well...is a fail argument.

    you were and still are just words...just trolling or delusional

    whatever you make yourself believe to be true is true, but just for you

    what makes who credible? a good story? take a dozen of witness testimony videos and tell me if all of them combined together have a pinch of credibility and why? oh wait...does it resonate with you?  

    option 1:

    make an x-ray (or some other tomographic method) of you implants, i want it to be dated and marked with all the necessary information. it has to be a new x-ray. with it i want to see a detailed doctors opinion about the implants (for each image/implant) in english and/or latin. the x ray has to be scanned with at least 600dpi, anything written with 300dpi. i want the name of the hospital/clinic and address and dates to be clearly seen, same goes for the name of the doctor and any other medical staff participating in the examination. i also want high resolution, clearly visible (300dpi, 24bit depth) pictures of the parts of your body, under which the alleged implants reside.  

    once you have that i can provide you with upload/my contact information.

    after that you can also provide further proof about who or what got them in there...depends also on doctors comments about the alleged implants and after the medical establishment and its personnel will be contacted to confirm the images.

    option 2:

    i get your demented ass or just a good lying piece of garbage on video...you take care of the poor me yada, yada, yada...i do the technical side of things....at the end we pin a donation button and split the profits from morons who will fall for it.




    what i admit i do not understand is the video you linked, but i am somehow glad to be ignorant of such things, you on the other hand do not seem to be
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 pm

    Sooooo, I’m to provide you with ALL OF THIS “proof” and also ‘WHO DONE IT’ just for you to do what???…stand there with GAPING EYES and DROPPED JAWS saying “WOWZY WOWZY WOO WOO,” you prick! I don’t think so. Look dick breath….go back to doing what you enjoy doing most and stay out of conversations that puny-minded people like you know nothing about. YOUR IN OVER YOUR HEAD. It’s as simple as that. You don’t even know what to believe. YOUR CONFUSED!!

    Let me get this straight… you believe that your communicating with Thubans, from Alpha Draconis, and their representative Sirebard Beardris who is 19.11 billion years old and resides in the 12th dimension, who, along with her other Council members, will enter this universe through a black hole in the Earth’s center which, afterwards will reglue or reconnect itself in rendering the 'inside-outside' higher-dimensional spacetime matrix from two-sided to one-sided….AND…shares the body is John Shadow, a 53 year old handicapped man, born in Queensland, Australia…AND…comes from very highly respected Royal Dragon Council…AND…are us in the future…AND…are here preparing for the Harvest…AND…YOU WANT ME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH PROOF???!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

    You know, at first I thought, this poor man must be a holdover from Neanderthal man which mostly died out 60,000 years ago, but now I’m thinking maybe you’re more of an offshoot from the 'Old World Monkeys' that Sirebard talks about in her transmissions. I tell you what, when you provide me with proof of your far fetched beliefs, I’ll provide you proof of what I KNOW to be a fact. Until then, stay out of ‘grown folks’ conversations. It was never intended for you, it was intended for Sui Generis, cornball. Go back to your ‘Going post Genital’ nonsense and leave me alone YOOOU NANCY-BOY!!!!
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm

    omg what insults and zero amount of actual content...i am...shocked...

    this is it rich228... i am CALLING THE MOTHERSHIP


    P.S.

    u have no idea what my assertions on things are or what my beliefs are. for example, i am not communicating with alpha draconis...


    i did not come to you making claims, making accusations, acting as if i know it all... you did that...u came here doing that....

    backup your words grandpa


    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    What Thuban Council?

    Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 pm

    rich228 wrote:Dear Sui Generis Xeia Kali...

    So, yes these entities do exist. They exist in the real. They exist on the physical plane AND the ethereal plane. But of course, you already know this…

    Yes, this phenomenon is real and Yes, they have claimed to be part of the Thuban Council, The Council of 9, the Sirian High Council, Pleiadians, The Galactic Federation, the Ashtar Command, Cmdr Hatonn, Lady Athene, Djwhal Khul, and other Ascended Masters, Ra, Seth, the Elohim, Greys, Nordics, you name it and they have claimed it.

    Dear Rich228,

    You've mentioned you've suffered for many years... Is this the first time you've come out in public with these allegations and complaints on how you're being tortured? or have you been openly "exposing" them for some time now?  Do you think it is dangerous for you to do so, and that it could get worse for you if they decide to take reprisal?


    If they have claimed to you, that they are part of every single higher dimensional energy group 'out there', or entity, ET group, Council, etc, etc; doesn't that in itself tell you something?  

    Could it really be that all of those higher d, extraterrestrial, divine or astral groups that the New Age talks about are all one and the same, have the same origin, the same purpose for being and the same goals?  
    Or perhaps they are not?  Perhaps they are very different and have very different philosophies and laws?  Maybe just as there are different people with different energy signatures and purpose in their lives here on Earth, there are also beings or associations, group of beings or "Councils" who are not all the same, not only because they come from different planets, galaxies or sectors of the Cosmos, but because not all are on the same level of evolution or find themselves on the same dimension of existence.  Not even if some of them are similar that makes them the same...it only makes them similar.

    So why do that then? why would someone who is hurting you claim such a wide range of ownership and responsibility? it is because the aggressor wants you to believe that they are all the same, and that they are all evil and therefore bad for you.  It could be that in truth they are none of them, or...one of them...hidden among the many, or in plain sight.  

    You said "they have claimed..." Have you read that someone said they've claimed, or do they communicate directly to you?  Either way, just as an example, they have used the word "Thuban" when they have said that they are also a part of the Thuban Council...then you google that term and find out a bit about it, later arriving to this forum... Does that automatically make them us?

    This is also the war of the WORDS yes?  Terminology is carefully studied and used in the system of enslavement in many ways, one of which is to divert and to cause confusion as you well know...and so it may be that you are confused...and take us for the enemy...

    When you read about the "dragonization process" on this forum, of which you asked about before, you are not reading about how to become one of those evil shapeshifting reptilians David Icke talks about, or some hybrid Grey monster; you are reading about how a human being could elevate himself to the next level of existence by a transmutation of the self.  We chose to use the Dragon energy for that, energy that is very ancient, has been around for a long time, and is available for anyone who dares to tap into.  But most importantly, each of us "Thubans" would have to personally chose to be guided by the Cosmic Logos on a very intimate level in order for this process to come to completion.  

    Your first post on this thread hints that you are very desperate and highly frustrated at what is happening to you, and although i understand your plight, i cannot stress enough the importance of self work.  
    If you only knew the potential of immense power that the human being has, you would know that with enough drive, diligence and hard work you can in fact achieve wonders.  You can better all aspects of yourself and grow in power to the point that no outside influence can affect you negatively ever again.


    (2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."  ~ Gospel of Thomas







    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:26 am

    Rok wrote:u have no idea what my assertions on things are or what my beliefs are. for example, i am not communicating with alpha draconis...

    Oh really...then what do you call this? The Council of Thuban

    and this?...Introduction to Thuban Cosmology

    YOU'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

    Let's check out where Thuban is......

    Thuban, also known by its Bayer designation Alpha Draconis (α Draconis, α Dra), is a star (or star system) in the constellation of Draco.

    The Draconian Empire originated on Thuban (Alpha Draconis), and consists mainly of various groups of reptilian and dinosaur-like species, but humanoid worlds have joined, too, some forcefully, some willingly.


    Sorry Roky boy, but you have been communicating with Alpha Draconis...or at least that's where they are supossed to hail from.

    Stay in your lane son, like I said...your in over your head.

    Oh, and it seems like you're more into the love and light stuff than I.....Roky baby dragon love
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:20 am

    Dear Xeia SuiGeneris...

    In response to your last reply and questions....

    ....Do you think it is dangerous for you to do so, and that it could get worse for you if they decide to take reprisal?

    I don’t know. You, being from one of the higher energy dimensional groups, ET’s or Councils would have more knowledge of this sort of thing than I would. As yet, it has not happened.

    Could it really be that all of those higher d, extraterrestrial, divine or astral groups that the New Age talks about are all one and the same, have the same origin, the same purpose for being and the same goals?

    Again, you being from one of the higher energy dimensional groups, ET’s or Councils would know more about this than I would. I would like to ask you the same question?

    So why do that then? why would someone who is hurting you claim such a wide range of ownership and responsibility? it is because the aggressor wants you to believe that they are all the same, and that they are all evil and therefore bad for you.

    Or, it could be that they are not ready to reveal ‘who’ or ‘what’ they truly are.

    It could be that in truth they are none of them, or...one of them...hidden among the many, or in plain sight.

    Understood. But in all fairness, the same can be said about you.

    You said "they have claimed..." Have you read that someone said they've claimed, or do they communicate directly to you?

    Direct

    Either way, just as an example, they have used the word "Thuban" when they have said that they are also a part of the Thuban Council... then you google that term and find out a bit about it, later arriving to this forum... Does that automatically make them us?

    No. But am I wrong to ask?

    Terminology is carefully studied and used in the system of enslavement in many ways, one of which is to divert and to cause confusion as you well know...and so it may be that you are confused...and take us for the enemy...

    I never said you were the enemy, I merely posed a question based on information that was provided to me and you were well within your right to explain and defend your position. I can respect that, as you should me for doing my due diligence and being just as vigilant on my end.

    Listen, I’m sorry if my initial message seemed a little brazen, but your reply was just as much. For a member of a galactic Council of sorts to say things like “originating in one’s own mind”… and “dangerous fanatical ideologies and delusions”…. and questioning the veracity of someone’s testimony is quite striking to me. You of all people should know better. It is known among many of us that this ‘possession’  that I speak of is real. And when you have Barbara Marciniak speaking about the Pleiadians, in the book ‘Bringers of the Dawn’ telling us that “these space beings are part human and part reptillian” and that ”Prime Creator sends out others to create an electromagnetic frequency of consciousness as a FOOD SOURCE for itself”....

    And...“The creator gods who have been ruling this planet have the ability to become physical, though mostly they exist in other dimensions. They keep Earth in a certain vibrational frequency while they create EMOTIONAL TRAUMA to nourish themselves.” And….“When you are controlled to bring about HAVOC and FRENZY, you are creating a vibrational frequency that supports the existence of these others because that is how they are nourished”....

    I can go on and on with this but I think you get my drift. With this kind of information out there, and believe there is a lot more, not to mention the very real experiences that people are having (Demon possession is on the rise according to the Catholic Church) and with information out there that informs us about the Galactic Federation which includes Draco-Orion, Pleiadians, Sirians, and others, it’s not hard to conceive why one would try to connect the dots to the Draconian Empire on THUBAN. This is NOT an accusation. It is simply a question. I have yet to draw a final conclusion.


    Last edited by rich228 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Didymos

    Posts : 795
    Join date : 2010-05-20
    Location : Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Didymos on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 am



    meme = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme



    Hill spheres = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_sphere






    Michelangelo's 'God's Creation of Adam' in the Sistine Chapel of Rome
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:30 am

    all over what place? communicating? you dont seem to grasp what i respond, you demented being. for example, when it comes to you, i only assume the mental sickness you profess yourself, i rarely (or not at all) go beyond that, not that i am not itchy to do so.


    Xeia...

    for some reason the guy has enough time to troll around. he fails miserably at actually addressing anything, his answers are those of avoidance and poor me pretense, he knows little to nothing aka has none of his own personal understanding...all he does is going around listening to other nut jobs, reading their yada yada, taking it as gospel and force feeding it on others. his "dot connecting" is based on those "in the know", it is like when a 5 year old tells you how the world is, based on a comic book he read.

    whatever you tell him, he compares with "verified data" to then make his own conclusions. to him you are already infected with "reptilian whatever" which makes you "guilty". so what is the point of saying anything? if you say u do not know it, he will claim you are hiding it. if you ask him he will deflect it back to you since he is a witless moron. if you deny it he will assume you are not telling the truth...etc

    he is not worthy of an actual answer, the only "fun" here is to fuck with his mind...in case he actually does really believe in what he is saying. like for example: "richo the reptilian QUEEN has sent her personal succubus escort to lust on you during the night" (imagine poor richy waking up all sweaty from a long night of kinky endeavors)






    Press 7 richo, press 7
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:15 pm

    Rok wrote:all over what place? communicating? you dont seem to grasp what i respond, you demented being. for example, when it comes to you, i only assume the mental sickness you profess yourself, i rarely (or not at all) go beyond that, not that i am not itchy to do so.

    FIRST OF ALL D-breath…you’re the one posting at 3:30 AM so who’s the TROLL….TROLL??? You’re obviously so obsessed with this stuff that you don’t even sleep like MOST FOLK….TROLL!! I can have fun too FAG…..oh, excuse me, I meant NANCY BOY!!!

    Trust me JOKER, you don’t have to assume mental sickness…You ARE Mentally Sick….You just don’t know it yet. You say “i rarely (or not at all) go beyond that, not that i am not itchy to do so.” Believe it or not you already have. You’re so damn transparent I can read you without the aid of the psychotronic mind reading technologies that some of your space friends possess…LITTLE BOY!!

    The problem with this world Roky boy is narrow minded, thin-skinned, pig-headed, self-centered A-Holes like you who are on the verge of collapsing Western Civilization. So pre-occupied with deviant sexual fantasies, GENITALS, and other sexual maladaptations which hinders your adjustment to the temporal, spiritual territory of human continuity, which leads to your ABNORMAL AGRESSION and eventual SELF-DESTRUCTION. In short, people like you are like a bad case of IRRATABLE BOWL SYNDROME that can only be cured with a good strong antispasmodic cleansing program.

    I’m sure that the Thubans don’t need any guidance from your dumb ass as to how they should reply to my posts, NITWIT!! You’re nothing but child’s play to them….AND ME TOO!! Wake up sonny boy, because if not, you’re in for A RUDE AWAKING!! Go back to your cro-magnum phallic worship and stay out of conversations that you contribute absolutely nothing to, GERM!! I told you you’re no match for me KID….but since you’re obviously a gluten for psycho narcissistic sadomasochistic punishment, BRING IT ON!! There’s more where this comes from, MARSHMELLOW MAN!!!!


    Last edited by rich228 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:36 pm

    has your tiny mind ever heard of time zones? 3am for you does not mean 3am for everyone, self centered sniveling fool.

    i do not posses any psychotronic mind tools. BUT if i did, i would sure aim them at your pee brain. what a delude nut case. this thread is a good example of how nut people can be.

    oh i preoccupy myself with genitals all the time, sure, i mean it has to be since i made a thread called "going post genital"...too bad though...your tiny brain can not understand what it is actually about.

    you repeat yourself too much in your posts, your trolling has become more evident. you have to provide a bit of actual content and argumentation from time to time or you make it all too easy....and less interesting..meaning your "fun factor" has less use, less motivation to keep you around.

    i am no match for you? there is a competition? i was not aware.

    there is more of what? empty talk? baseless insults? you over estimating yourself? you trying hard but failing?  what? i am really waiting for it, honestly.  
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:00 pm

    You're not worth any more time than I have already given you ANT!!! Now go ahead and have the LAST WORD, since that's ALL you REALLY want, LITTLE BOY!!!! trophy
    avatar
    Rok

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2013-03-01

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Rok on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

    what this is it? the best you can come up with?

    disappointing.

    i ll hold back the ban hammer for now but seriously...make some useful and sane content if you plan to make any more posts




    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Direct Communication

    Post  SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:55 am

    Of course you're not wrong to ask anything Rich, the questions are what drives us...if anything ppl should be asking themselves more and more questions to get to the heart of the matter

    when you say 'direct communication', how exactly does that happen?  do an actual agent contact you?

    One of my online contacts spoke to me just recently about him being targeted and this is what he had to say about it


    [1/7/2015 11:53:57 PM] Someone: its been so long since i was in that chat. i lost all my contacts since then to. i was threatened and forced to remove every skype contact i had
    [1/8/2015 1:12:54 AM] Xeia: By whom?
    [1/8/2015 1:16:52 AM] Someone: US military/intelligence black ops targeting divisions
    [1/8/2015 1:17:02 AM] Someone: mind control suppression targeting mostly
    [1/8/2015 1:25:16 AM] Xeia: Were you in the military?
    [1/8/2015 1:29:53 AM] Someone: no but my brother is
    [1/8/2015 1:30:01 AM] Someone: hes in navy intelligence
    [1/8/2015 8:32:51 AM] Xeia: why are you a target then?
    [1/8/2015 4:43:10 PM] Someone: im in a mind control suppression and torture prgram
    [1/8/2015 4:43:24 PM] Someone: why? i cant be 100% sure but i have ideas
    [1/8/2015 8:38:13 PM] Xeia: And what are your ideas?
    [1/8/2015 8:41:05 PM] Someone: well it starts with my soul history on earth.  i know deep down i have opposed corrupted control systems and religions on earth for thousands of years. even died as a result of such.  Reptile ETs, Dracos in particular hate me, because I am corrosive to their synthetic matrix of control, subversion, and tyranny/sacrifice.  
    it stems back with them.  they recommend targeting of certain people to the US government.  i was told I was recommended to be targeted.
    i also match the profile of what they look for, to mind control in a subversive manner.  i am creative, yet logical.  Balanced minded. musicially inclined, intecllectually inclined, and have piercing discernment of psy ops since young.  so all that merited me being targeted i think. i have considered many theories though
    [1/8/2015 9:31:33 PM] Xeia: What are your other theories?
    [1/8/2015 9:52:54 PM] Someone: well all of them include being targeted by the US gov in a mean to suppress my natural ability and influence
    [1/8/2015 9:54:36 PM] Xeia: How were you forced to remove your Skype contacts?
    [1/8/2015 9:54:54 PM] Someone: threatened
    [1/8/2015 9:55:41 PM] Someone: they said they would do things to someone if i didnt and they had a history of showing me they followed through with their words. they made me choose who died a friend or his mother. i had to chose his mother, and she died not long after
    [1/8/2015 11:30:20 PM] Xeia: How do they threaten you, by phone?
    [1/8/2015 11:30:50 PM] Someone: electronic telepathy. the cabal has electronic telepathy and i am inside their network. dont ask me how lol
    [1/9/2015 12:53:44 AM] Xeia: So you hear them in your head?
    [1/9/2015 1:45:25 AM] Someone: ive met an agent in person. but with telepathy yes its inside my own mind.  telepathic voice, images, conscious energies etc all done via electromagnetics.  the technology for beaming a voice into someones mind without an implant has been public since the 1960s


    Is this what you mean with "direct"?  Is it face to face or something similar to what this guy is saying?

    rich228 wrote: For a member of a galactic Council of sorts to say things like “originating in one’s own mind”… and “dangerous fanatical ideologies and delusions”…. and questioning the veracity of someone’s testimony is quite striking to me. You of all people should know better.

    I do know better, that's why i question, it is a duty.  You should not take it personal.  I do not think you are lying.  I do not question the fact that you believe in your own testimony, just as the guy above is convinced of what is happening to him; but in general, at first, I do question everyone's testimony on some level.  Then...in time, and depending on many factors, I may or may not form my own opinion on the matter or question it any further...
    What's more..., instead of believing or not believing in the person affected, being you or any other's testimony for that matter, I question everything that has to do with the actual occurrence itself.  what kind of phenomena is it? where does it really come from? why does it affect some and not others or some more than others? etc, etc, etc... that kind of thing

    You don't like what i said i see...or perhaps you don't like what you thought i said.  But if you look at it objectively, fanatical ideologies are dangerous, that is a fact.  Delusions could be too, and they all live in the mind...someone's mind...then it gets to a point that this "mind" is surrounding the entire planet, potentially affecting the weak due to various reasons in the form of memes like Didymos told you about.  It is way more subtle than just some stubbornness or an actual mental disease and also way more powerful.  Have you ever heard of it, have you really taken a look at it to see what it is and what it does?  All possibilities should be considered.  
    And so, and only after you have done it with all of your heart and your mind and you soul...if even after that, you still feel this is not your case; why do you think you have been selected specifically to be tortured like this?  What are your own theories on your specific case?


    There is something in the air...isn't it?  

    Perhaps people have all been infected and affected by this dis-ease....Perhaps they've all been "demon possessed" at the most intrinsic level...but if that is true, then duality would dictate that they would also be possessed by its opposite force. You should get to know both good and evil...if you really want to be wise.  Pay heed to this opportunity to really get to know your jailer.  If you are really demon possessed, then that means the demon is within you.  Look into the mirror then to see if you can recognize it.  You may realize something important.



    Oh and btw, believe it or not but Rok is really a very nice guy once you get to know him...he's just...well...too Fiery at times





    Hades...be nice to the humans





    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:58 pm

    Dear Xia SuiGeneris,

    Unlike yourself, a member of one of the ‘energy groups’ as you mentioned, and someone who, I am sure, has an extensive knowledge of interdimensional contact with humans going back thousands of years, I have no problem whatsoever believing the gentleman’s testimony. I believe it 100% when he says he experiences mind control and torture on some level...AND THEN SOME. I think the ‘grey’ area comes in his conclusions as to what “IT” actually is that is responsible for this. He may well fit the prototype of ‘NEO’ to certain Reptile ET’s who may find him corrosive to their synthetic matrix of control, subversion, tyranny/ sacrifice, who then recommends targeting certain people to the US government for some sort of MILABS PsyOps satanic ritual abuse mind control suppression and torture program…who knows? Or, it could be that his “source” has told him a bit of TRUTH mixed with a LIE, in that, rather than it being the “Government,” as his source relates to him, it may be just a cover story that the Reptile ET’s or his “source” tells him so that they can create EMOTIONAL TRAUMA and bring about HAVOC and FRENZY to suite their own agenda.

    Or, it could be…. and please don’t take this personal, I am only throwing out POSSIBILITIES, and like a good theoretician, I have to consider ALL possibilities before I draw a conclusion….but, it could be that the Council of Thuban and their “Dragonization” process is just another facade or a “variation” of the same program. Other variations may include Ascension, Bio-Regenesis, Transhumanization, Posthumanism, Cyborgization, Hybridization or Keylontic Science as presented by various energy dimensional groups,  ET’s or Councils all for the purpose of achieving the EXACT SAME THING. They may all fall under a term known to some ET’s as “epigenetic electrochemical pollution strategies” or simply the “HARVEST” to others.

    Again, I’m not offering any conclusions here, just theories for now. I am seeking the truth just like the gentleman, however, I think the answer is shrouded in mystery, myth, allegory, legends, lies, and misleading channeled information. All of these beings with their meme complexes or memeplexes, meta-empires, hierarchy totems, genetics, cybernetics, AI, Nanotech, and other advanced technologies could merely be “Messengers of Deception” who utilize both the ‘GOOD’ and ‘EVIL’ as you say I should “get to know,” as one big DUALITY GAME engineered to garner the very results that I just outlined. This again is not a conclusion, I’m just considering “ALL POSSIBILITIES” as you say.

    After all, the demon looking back at me in the mirror could very well be YOU. Not YOU personally of course, but the Thuban or Draco memeplex and their associated partners in crime…so to speak.

    Btw: I don’t know why your boy Rok thinks he’s smarter than EVERY other HUMAN. There just may be some of us who are further along than he is willing to concede, for the aforementioned/ stated reasons.
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Unanswered Questions...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 am

    Dear Rich,

    Perhaps i didn't ask my question correctly.  I asked your thoughts on why he would be targeted.  I asked him this same question and he said he did not know.  But most importantly, do you have an idea why this is happening to you?  What are your thoughts on your particular case? and also, i remember asking you how your direct communication occurs? is it telepathically? Do you hear voices in your head? or how exactly?

    He is not being targeted because he is "corrosive to their synthetic matrix of control, subversion, tyranny/sacrifice", much to the contrary. People like him rather feed the system instead of being damaging or "corrosive" to it.  The few true "NEO's" out there are actually immune to the Matrix by nature and could never be its victim.

    Our 'group' is and is not a group per se, we are sparsely scattered throughout this planet, are very different one from the other...and most definitely 'The Dragons of Thuban' is not a variation of any program whatever.  

    All those programs you mentioned have failed in the extraction of a true harvest many times over, all the while ABBABAAB happily watched as the fruits of his seed grew and became stronger in the most adverse and dangerous of environments.  Our own Dragon Light and knowledge of his/her Love protects us...guides us through life in a very unique way.  We are very much sheltered in anonymity and nurtured to fulfill our destinies by the most powerful force there is; whereas a program, dogma or any other methodology be it ET or manmade, becomes obsolete, insignificant and completely ineffective in the face of manifesting Logos' Will on Earth.

    http://www.birthofgaia.com/t183-what-is-thuban#2621

    Theories achieve little when not worked on or put into practice.  Duality is not a game engineered for some evil agenda, it is a very important Law and it is respected and understood as such in the Universe.  The rulers of this planet use it for their purposes because they know how to use it.  If people understood duality as it really is, they would understand much about themselves and their surroundings and would fear less as a result.  But you know as with everything, it takes time and effort to understand the mysteries...and most people are only interested in instant gratification.

    The demon looking back at you in the mirror will continue to be an evil demon until you truly understand what it is that you see there.  
    Speaking of which...how could you be sure it is not me? ;)  Would you feel uncomfortable if i looked deep into your soul?



    As a Thuban, Lord Rok is in fact smarter than any human.  Patience with people however is not one of his strongest virtues...

    He is a potent Transformer amongst us...if you only knew who he truly is, you would feel thankful for the lessons you could learn if you would but heed the opportunity to question and actually talk to him instead of getting angry or offended.  

    He usually stands at the threshold between the world and me...welcoming anyone who dares enter my Realm...

    You cannot enter a Den of Dragons without getting burned  :) burning hot  


    I am curious...are you a virtuous man? If so, what are your virtues? What kind of man are you?  Are you religious?  what are your thoughts on Sexuality? Are you exclusive? or can you love more than one?

    Do you think i could possess you?








    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:42 pm

    SuiGeneris wrote:Do you think i could possess you?

    Sorry, but you're already possessing your boy Rok. But, maybe you can tell me who IS possessing me since you're all probably part of the same meta-empire.

                                                                     
                                                                       dragon love


                       
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    ~Honor & Integrity~

    Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:50 pm

    Dear Rich228,

    I asked if you thought i was capable of doing it, not that i wanted to.  

    Do you think what is possessing you asked permission before getting into you?

    You want me to tell you who is possessing you, but aside from what Didymos showed you, there is very little i can tell you about your specific case since you refuse to answer my questions and give me details.  

    Perhaps you like your possession and you are not really looking to get rid of it after all?   Some people rather enjoy their suffering because of all the attention and energy they receive from others, but this is not your case...is it?

    If we explore your case further and go deep into it, i am sure we could find the source of your possession and as a result of finding the source we could find the way to get you depossessed.  There is an actual way of doing it, a very...hands on, practical way with very little room for theories or speculation; but this way requires your full cooperation, involvement and commitment.  

    You should not expect me or our coven to help you find a solution to your problem just out of the goodness of our hearts without you also giving something in return.  This is the Law of Reciprocity.  
    We do not ask for money as a means for exchange, but all that I am asking you is that you are dedicated to your own cause.  This would make it at the very least an equal energy exchange of concern.  If i do not see that you are truly serious in reaching for the truth of your possession yourself, then why should i take anything you claim seriously?  

    We do not know you, remember that, and you came to our door quite confused, seemingly convinced already that we were the ones responsible for all your years of torture and suffering.  
    I listened, and i took an interest in hopes that if we could clarify this phenomena that you are going through, others who may be experiencing the same may benefit from this information also.  So i asked you specific questions about your character and your thoughts on sexuality and love for a specific reason; to get to know the depth of your mental conditioning, as well as how you see yourself and what is your own level of self-esteem.  These things are very important to determine...for someone who has been victimized with excruciating physical, emotional and mental distress for more than a decade.


    Rich228 wrote:I have yet to draw a final conclusion.



    And yet, in your last post you said "You already are" then edited it to something else, so, even after all the clarification and answers i have given you, you are still thinking that we have possessed you.  

    You are not being honest with me.  

    It is obvious you have not put any thought into any of my answers at all.  

    Now you ask me...again...to tell you who is possessing you.  You disappoint.  As now i am able to see no matter what i tell you, you won't change your mind.  

    If i were to give you the Truth right away and flat out, you won't like it, you won't accept it, you won't even genuinely consider it, and more importantly...you will not understand it.  You are not ready to. You will not like any answer for that matter that will not suit your own already made egocentric and scared mindset.   And why should i...just give it to you?  Just because you asked?  Do you think you can just burst into a Higher Council and demand answers?

    This is the problem with humans.  They always want things easy.  Always looking for the easy way out and wanting to be given everything without themselves putting any effort just because they throw a tantrum.  All that i've said to you so far was geared to help you, to help you think about yourself, your own mind and the way you process things.  But how can i help you if you don't want to help yourself?  Why should i help you, if you don't want to help yourself?  In order for you to get to the Truth you need to ask the right questions.  You are not asking the right questions.  and you will only arrive to the answer if you make yourself deserving of the answer.  How?  By having Honor and Integrity. These are Dragon Virtues.  

    "By your own efforts will you be known in the Kingdom of heaven"

    Efforts here does not mean suffering as a victim.  It means something else.  

    If by now you still don't know what this means, then maybe you should drop your 'search for answers' altogether and simply continue "quietly suffering" for the rest of your days living your very confused and mundane human life.  If so, forget about "reclaiming your life and all that has been taken from you", as more will...all...until your very life will be taken from you; and not even then will you stop being a slave.  For you will only be recycled back into yet another human existence to continue to be possessed and be used...as a battery...perhaps then you might get another chance to find out what is happening to you and why.    

    bon courage!
       
       
       





    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    rich228

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-01-05

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  rich228 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:16 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:21 am