Alienne Laval

Satya Yuga

Post  Alienne Laval on Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

"Close the Bible and open the Manu Smriti", Friedrich Nietzsche

Inanna

Re: Satya Yuga

Post  Inanna on Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Dear Alienne--

Thanks so much for sharing this audio-tape ... the music was enthralling!

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the "Gaia News" thread, but since you already posted here, i'll continue my response here too.

I've never heard of the title you mentioned (besides the bible), so i doubt i'm familiar at all with its contents. but i AM pretty familiar with the Christian and Jewish scriptures. and it is my opinion that it is NOT the "Bible" that needs to be "closed" .... but the eyes and ears of our hearts which need to be opened!!

a Bible read with closed eyes and ears never Serves. but a Bible read with open eyes and ears can be a Portal.

much love to you, sister Asha!

inanna
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval on Sun May 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Dear Sister Ina :-),

pffff, I think this topic fits exactly here, since it is about the new earth, and how to make it.

The Satya Yuga means the age coming after the Kali Yuga. Surely I mentioned the "Laws of Mani" not in a historically mirror-imaging but in an interpretative sense. But the pophecies say that after the Dawn of the Satya Yuga no other corpus juris will exist anymore. And I admit to that.

We cannot make a semiocentric book like the Bible (an in any case provisory prototype metre in my opinion) the obligatory foundation for all cultures and all humans.

Asha
    Inanna

My Sincere Apology

Post  Inanna on Sun May 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Asha--

SO SORRY about the "not sure if this topic belongs here" comment .... i COMPLETELY MISREAD/MISINTERPRETED the title of the thread! i thought it was supposed to be "Gaia News" in terms of "current events," etc. it was only much later after i posted my response to your original message that i happened over here again and realized my mistake! again .... my sincerest apology, dear sister!

and Asha, i agree with you about the "New Earth" and the irrelevance of a corpus juris and hence for any arbitrary, artificially-enforced adherence to any one "Scripture." but CERTAINLY we will retain some of the beauty and truth which are expressed in ALL of our planet's scriptural stories. a world without its Old Stories, Myths, and Legends sounds like an impoverished one, indeed, to me.

with much love, dear sister,

Ina
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval on Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Ina,

sureley we need mythology...

...about what else should be sung by the "campfires"?

With much love to you too, dear sister,

Asha
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval on Sun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Once Snoerri wrote that the whole Edda is delusion, except the Voluspa that is not mentioned in Gylfaginning.

Even if all the Old Testament is Maya, its sense was to create a touchstone, a Prototype Metre.

But, if such a metre must be valid for all eternity - and this is what Gylfaginning implies - is the big question.

Ashera

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 pm