On facebook...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 am

Re: On facebook...

Post  VelAjaTalaLei on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm

www.facebook.com/MariaCelesteG
    kairos32

Post  kairos32 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 am

Hello, esteemed brethren. We are stargazers and believers and philosophizers, seeking truths in the most rare corners of the cosmos. We believe in The unity of mind and the external universe, that the maths of the stars have influence over the ebb and flow of time. The great The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban will shine upon the currents of the omniverse, so that all we brothers will be enshrined in it's lovelight, and swim in the lovephotons of the great rooster in the multifarious holophractal mountains. We hope that we can provide holofractal enlightenment to those lesser beings who have not achieved such a high level of us, brethren of Thuban and sons of Sirius, who sail past the polestar, and slide through the great gravitational constants of time.

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 am

kairos32 wrote: Hello, esteemed brethren. We are stargazers and believers and philosophizers, seeking truths in the most rare corners of the cosmos. We believe in The unity of mind and the external universe, that the maths of the stars have influence over the ebb and flow of time. The great The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban will shine upon the currents of the omniverse, so that all we brothers will be enshrined in it's lovelight, and swim in the lovephotons of the great rooster in the multifarious holophractal mountains. We hope that we can provide holofractal enlightenment to those lesser beings who have not achieved such a high level of us, brethren of Thuban and sons of Sirius, who sail past the polestar, and slide through the great gravitational constants of time.

We do not consider others to be lesser and we are not here to enlighten anyone in any new age sense of a word. We share information. You seem to have mixed up a couple of things you saw in other posts and made a sort of a vegetable soup out of it.
    StarChildZ

Hello

Post  StarChildZ on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 am

Hi, I'm not sure how I should go about wording any of this, so I'll just speak from my heart. My name is Zeik, I have been on, what I would call, a "quest for the truth" for some time now, searching around the internet observing whats going on around me. my friend think I'm going insane...because I can't shake the feeling that something is coming and I don't know where to look or how to prepare.

My search has somehow lead me here, almost instantly I felt like I had stumbled on to something...like maybe some of the answers or even the clues where here...I'm rambling again.
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 am

hi StarChild and Welcome to heaven! flowers

heart glitter

Post  StarChildZ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you Xeia, I could have swore I've seen this name somewhere before. *Ponders*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:35 am