~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Inanna

THANK YOU !

Post  Inanna on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Dear Queen Xeia/SuiG ...

i'm in the middle of the process of "filling in the blanks" that i haven't yet read/watched in this thread ... i had "participated" in the first part of it ... then went on "hiatus" ... and when i got back, i just picked it up at the last 2 pages or so (at your "Media" discussion). so, after reviewing the 1st few pages (and "peeking" at the middle parts that i'd missed!) ... i JUMPED into catching myself up with THIS thread (i've been busy "catching up" and reviewing OTHER "Heaven" threads too lately). anyway ... i just HAD to stop and tell you, darling girl, that i am SO grateful to be here in this group where you have so LOVINGLY and GENEROUSLY poured out your energies to make all this "Cool" information so READILY accessible to your Thuban family! you are the BEST, sweet sister, and i count myself VERY LUCKY to have "bumped into you" this year ... though ACTUALLY it was more like "being introduced to you" by Tony/Abraxas, to give credit where it's due! anyway ... i want to Thank You PERSONALLY, Sui, AND as a Thuban-in-Good-Standing (i HOPE!) for EVERYTHING you do for your "soul Brothers & Sisters" here. we are truly SO BLESSED that your "mission" has brought you here as a "Channel" and Interpreter of Truth ! BLESSINGS upon you, my StarSister ... from the bottom of my Heart!

and NOW ... Back to "the Books" ... AFTER a short break to BREATHE! coffe

i love you, Warrior Woman Xeia ... and ALL my Dragon Siblings! dragon love dragon love dragon love

Nanna bobbi
    4Rivers

THANK YOU !

Post  4Rivers on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

I would have to agree... ditto from me as well.
    Thank you... Xeia SuiGeneris and all the other admins and contributors... cheers 2thumbs book

4Rivers
    Inanna

St. Germain

Post  Inanna on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

I'm not sure if i'm putting this in the Best spot ... but i wanted to share it ... i thought it was EXILERATING myself ! sunny3 let me know what YA'll think ...

love,

I.K.

Inanna

Re: The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Post  Inanna on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 pm

ROk --

These are the tapes i "came across" elsewhere ... after your original post. i thought they served to "fill in the gaps" nicely (in terms of your "excerpt.")

let me take ANOTHER stab at the "issue" you are trying to "bring up" or challenge us to think about ...

ARE you basically ASKING: "WHAT does each of us Base our claim to "Know" ANYTHING upon" ??? you mention the various and sundry 'influences' which inevitably (without our Willing it) come to bear on our Perspectives ... psychological, sociological, physical, spiritual, experiential, etc. & etc. And so you seem to be Observing ... "Given this TAPESTRY of conscious and/or sub-conscious aspects which unavoidably 'color' Everything we perceive with our senses and reflect-upon with our minds ... No One, therefore, can make a claim to Complete Objectivity in their quest to 'Know' what is True ... so then ... How does ANYONE's 'claim' to be Speaking Truth carry any more weight than any OTHER such 'claim' ??? and even if we decide one Claim CAN somehow be weighted 'more heavily' than another claim ... what are the Critical Criteria sincere & disciplined Mind-Hearts should use ... to evaluate the Plethora of Competing Claims to Truth" ???

what say you, Rok? is this any CLOSER to your "point"?? (if NOT ... at least it IS a Good Question ... doncha think?!) book

love,

i.k.
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm

blue smile

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Holy Macaroni!

So according to this guy...it is either love and light or endless night (like Drunvalo and PA2)the guy also fits perfectly in my "conversations" thread...

I wonder how i am vibrating and if i am aligned with all the things he talked about....or will i be used to grow daisies as "ambassador Adam and as a Son of God"

could be my "cynicism" here gives a hint or two...

And he is telling people to go and act on their "inner guidance"...calling for disaster he is.....

Guess time will tell
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 am

lol so your inner guidance is a disaster???

Now.. you can't attempt to compare Drunvalo with PA2.. how's that possible? unless i'm missing something

James would fit into your Conversation thread? Why?

meow
    cat
    Sui

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 am

Inanna wrote:I'm not sure if i'm putting this in the Best spot ... but i wanted to share it ... i thought it was EXILERATING myself ! sunny3 let me know what YA'll think ...

love,

I.K.

I think this video could have been made better as far as the speed of the words...
    but the message i liked and agree with.

Thanks for sharing nana!

kiss,

Xei

‘ET GO HOME’

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 am

‘ET GO HOME’

Vote outcome not helpful to ET plan to cleanse Earth’s environment!!

The outright rejection by Denver, CO. voters of Initiative 300 to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission by a projected 83 ‘no’ – 17 % ‘yes’ can reasonably read as a referendum by a representative sample of informed urban humanity on whether humanity wishes to establish rational interactive protocol-based relations with intelligent civilizations that are now not only visiting Earth, but concerned about the viability of our terrestrial ecology.
    According to press reports, ´´The ... proposal, which was defeated soundly during midterm voting, would have allowed residents to post their observations on Denver's city website and report sightings. Early results showed that Denver residents voted 106,776 to 20,162 against the proposal. Jeff Peckman, who originally proposed the measure, said that the government was already tracking alien sightings but refused to make the reports public. Mr Peckman is a meditation instructor and promoter of new technology, including something he says reduces the "chaos of electromagnetic fields." Mr Peckman claimed that the measure, known as the Denver initiative 300, had failed because opponents had greatly inflated the commission's projected cost. He had said that the plan wouldn't cost taxpayers any money and would be funded through grants, gifts and donations. The commission, staffed by astrobiologists and other PhD scientists, would have been charged with dealing with credible UFO reports, listening to and documenting reporting of encounters and abductions, among other responsibilities.´´

The Colorado Vote: Our immediate future (2011-15)

If the results of the Nov. 2, 2010 vote by the population of Denver, CO. are a true indication of the attitude of representative sample of the human population toward other intelligent civilizations in the multi-verse, then the implications for the human population and for the future of our biosphere and our planetary ecology may be severe.

The reason? The Denver, Colorado vote functionally represents a rejection by humanity of the opportunity to become interactively, consciously, and proactively involved in a reported positive plan by intelligent civilizations to intervene by 2015 to cleanse Earth’s atmosphere of excessive CO2, before inevitable collapse of the planetary ecology occurs.

According to ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham, some of the principal intelligent civilizations concerned with the husbandry and guardianship of our young planet and civilization – the Pleiades, the Alpha Centaurians, the Sirians and others – decided in an unusual meeting around January 2010 (our time) to intervene because they reached the conclusion that Earth did not possess the technology to do so itself.

This decision sets aside the law of non-intervention (which would let out planet and human race die) and is a rare one. These advanced races have allowed Earth to live because of the unusual qualities of humans, such as emotion.

As of October 2010, carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere is at a concentration of 388 ppm by volume. CO2 is toxic in higher concentrations of 1% (10,000 ppm). Atmospheric CO2 concentrations are leading to ocean acidification, according to some experts.
    Intelligent civilizations are, according to these reports, attempting to enroll humanity in its plan to clean Earth’s environment.
    The first signal was a predicted ‘decloaking’ or sighting of the intelligent civilizations’ UFOs over New York City on October 13, 2010. The intelligent civilizations signaled this decloaking to ex-NORAD official Stanley A. Fulham who reported it publicly. The Oct. 13, 2010 UFO sightings were reported in the world press, mixed in with disinformational media exaggerations of released balloons by the New York Times and other mainstream media that for over 60 years have helped enforce the ET truth embargo.

2010 – 2014 The Path Ahead

In soundly rejecting a rational no-cost proposal to develop a policy for social interaction with extraterrestrial civilizations, the people of Denver have sent an unfortunate signal on behalf of the human race.

The citizens of Denver – as a representative sample of urban humanity – has identified with the disinformational cover story that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency created with the 1953 Robertson Panel. They have voted with the fear that their city would be identified as ‘crazy’ rather than as rationally wanting to interact with higher intelligence, and in this case quite rightly so, to be of support in the regional galactic governance authority’s plan to intervene and clean the Earth’s atmosphere in 2015 before our total extinction.

This Nov. 2, 2010 ‘ET GO HOME’ vote by the citizens of Denver – as a representative sample of the human population’s functional attitude towards supportive interaction with intelligent civilizations – may not be a positive sign for human race’s immediate future.

According to the communications to ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham, the Pleiadian plan to deliver a world-wide speech in the General Assembly hall of the United Nations announcing their 2015 plan to deploy 250-300 advanced Pleiadian spacecraft to remove excess CO2 from Earth’s atmosphere and biosphere.

The timing and nature of the intervention necessary for this speech will follow a period of profound changes on our planet 2010-14, ranging from possible Earth changes, collapse of the present world order and nation-states, collapse of the monetary system, and the emergence of a new sustainable way of living. Whether this is a ‘hard’ or ‘soft’ landing for humanity will depend on our collective attitudes of consciousness and interactive participation or unconsciousness, fear and reactivity. Humanity, according to these reports, will survive all of these. What humanity cannot survive is environmental collapse and that is what the Pleiadians and others are here to forestall.

The words of ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham about these forecast 2010-2015 period

Listen here or click below for an exclusive 90-minute conversation between ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham and Alfred Lambremont Webre on the forecast of this 2010-2015 period.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics_radio/2010/10/listen-to-the-full-historic-90-minute-interview-of-stanley-a-fulham-and-alfred-lambremont-webre-download-stanleyafulham.html

Dispatch from Buenos Aires, Argentina, where Alfred Lambremont Webre is speaking as part of an ‘Intelligent Civilizations in the Multi-verse’ world lecture tour.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/et-go-home-vote-outcome-not-helpful-to-et-plan-to-cleanse-earth-s-environment

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 am

SuiGeneris wrote: lol so your inner guidance is a disaster???

Now.. you can't attempt to compare Drunvalo with PA2.. how's that possible? unless i'm missing something

James would fit into your Conversation thread? Why?

meow
    cat
    Sui

Telling people to use inner guidance is like mixing hazard chemicals - anything and everything might come out of it.

Drunvalo and PA2 meet on the point where all must be love and light OR ELSE...

Yes he fits into the "ending" and conversations itself
    Inanna

Solution to "Missing Post" Mystery ... and yet ANOTHER "Message" for Us!

Post  Inanna on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 am

Hey, my babies! so WONDERFUL to see you two ENGAGED in Lively Discussion ... just like "Old Times" (she sighs nostalgically!) Xeia, i certainly HOPE this is a "Clue" that you're feeling at least SOME better at the moment ... and for that i am HAPPY & GRATEFUL! give me a "ringie-dingie" (or a PM will do!) and let me know the "Gory Details," please ... cause NANNAs want to KNOW such things!

Rok ... the "missing post" i wrote you about yesterday (twice) is HERE in THIS thread ... Post #104 ?!? you can see in the 1st line of "said" post, i refer to the "tapes" (the Fulford ones), etc. and perhaps the paragraph FOLLOWING that may make a bit more SENSE in the context of the OTHER thread ... since 104 was a follow-up to our discussion about Knowing/Discerning/Light-Dark/Truth/Intuition, etc. i was trying to "pick your brain" to understand what PRECISELY you were saying that i/we apparently weren't "getting." and i thought i had a "Eureka Moment" ... which i summarized in post #7 THERE ... and then yesterday MORNING, i wrote the ABOVE post #104 (while i THOUGHT i was in the OTHER thread) ... referring to the Fulford tapes, our ongoing discussion, etc. and then when i came back later in the day, couldn't find it, wrote you once, came back later on, and answered YOUR post to me re: Sui's "condition" and my Missing Post ... WHEW ! what a MOUTHFUL of repetitive trivial history! ANYHoo ... i am DELIGHTED to actually SEE the damn thing with my very own eyes ... since i felt like i'd entered the "Twilight Zone" when it seemed to Disappear" on me. i guess, perhaps, i exitted the OTHER thread (can't reacall its title) and entered HERE w/o "realizing" it (one of my "alters" must have taken over temporarily! LOL) and then ended up "Accidentally" posting it here! that's "Weird Enough" in ITSELF, i must say ... but then again ... no one has EVER accused me of NOT being "weird" ! after all ... my Given Name "Barbara" DOES translate "Foreigner" or "Barbarian." i'm definitely a bit "different" alright ... some may call it "Crazy," of course ... but the again ... it's just a matter of PERSPECTIVE, right?!?!

Well ... now that i've spent ALL that time re-creating the "crime scene" of yesterday's Mysterious Case of the Missing Post ... i think i'll "Get TO the Point" now! the message below ... purportedly from the GFL ... seems pretty darn Interesting to ME ... and just wanted YA'lls reaction. i realize i'm "plopping" this down in-the-middle of a "Conversation" that is still ongoing ... so PLEASE don't let me interrupt that. but just want to "drop this load" right now ... before i forget to!

i LOVE you guys!!!! smile heaven

ik CRAZY nanna

THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT: This next period in your history will see the revealing of who and what you really are!

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
    26th October (8 Ix, 12 Tzec, 7 Ik)

Selamat Jarin! We return with more to tell you! Over the past few weeks, the last dark cabal has been forced to make a number of concessions. These open the way to new monetary policies, a new financial system, and a much-needed series of regime changes. At present, we are working in step with our Earth allies to manifest what has been agreed to by the dark cabalists, who continue to squabble amongst themselves which further fractures what little unity remains within their ranks. As a result, we can report that the process of transforming your world is once more back on track, and we are expecting the appearance of those events that have taken so long to come about. Our Earth allies are in the process of assembling the various individuals who are to head the numerous departments of the new US government and are putting the final touches to the long-awaited announcements. Barring sudden delays, we expect the changes to begin at any moment and have consequently increased the number of our ships presently flying over several capital cities.
    The reason for this is to secure these areas from rogue craft belonging to the secret government. We are on full alert status and have put cloaked defense ships on constant patrol above their bases. So far, our units’ patrol schedule has been undisturbed. The last thing we want is for any ‘incidents’ to mar the smooth procession of the announcements that are to be made by the new caretaker governments. These new regimes have enough to do without contending with a premature display of any of the new technologies that are weeks away from being formally presented to the world. Our role is to keep the lid on any preemptive use of esoteric devices before they are unveiled. These formal unveilings are to include the range of technologies that we wish to provide you with. Until then, our Earth allies wish to concentrate on the more immediate global issues: introducing the new hard currencies; debt forgiveness; abolishing income tax and disbursing income-tax refunds; the reformation of the banking industry and related financial services; and the restructuring of all corporations.

Then there is the introduction of Common Law and, in most cases, reestablishing true de jure constitutional government. These diverse operations are expected to be among the first matters to be tackled by the new governments. Also at the top of the agenda are the cessation of conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan and the signing of agreements enabling the return of armies to their respective homelands. The restoration of many foreign military bases to their original owners also comes under this heading. This is a time to emphasize global peace and cooperation, and in pursuance of this, a full-blown nuclear disarmament is expected of all nations. Once this is in place, we intend to neutralize all nuclear weapons and reactors. This will dovetail with the deployment and activation of regional zero-point energy generators which will replace all nuclear reactors currently serving electrical power grids. In a matter of months you are to move along your path to full consciousness in a series of great leaps!

Moving your world quickly from its present state to something rather more civilized is a truly gargantuan undertaking. Your society is characterized by illiteracy, dogmatism, xenophobia, and a general disinclination to accept new concepts. As we watch this, we see just how challenging our task really is. We have sent observation groups into your myriad cultures and are well aware of the differences and entrenched hostilities that will need to be overcome. Our medical teams have observed the damage and violence that have been imposed on most of you, and these traumas are used to engender a whole range of perceptions that your former ‘masters’ have used to control and manipulate you. One of our jobs is to help you heal these assorted wounds as you prepare for the final stages of full consciousness. The Earth’s Spiritual Hierarchy, too, envelops you with messages of Grace and Love in order to quicken this transformational process. We greatly look forward to the potential of the post-mass-landing world.

After the mass landings, we can easily work with you one-on-one and get you to focus on those areas that need it. Our counselors are well trained in the special requirements that will get you to full consciousness quickly. The procedures are complex and designed to open your perception to new realities. Right now, a very small number of you exhibit some of the characteristics that are dormant in most of you. We intend to fully explain these abilities to you and then help you bring out similar capabilities that you have long suppressed. The purpose of all this is to begin an awakening that will allow you to at least glimpse what you are capable of. We wish to peel away the layers of suppression that were imposed on you in early childhood, which can hopefully put you on a level where we can begin a dialogue that is to end with your return to full consciousness and the abilities that you abandoned long ago.

Returning to full consciousness is of course the primary reason for first contact. Everything else we do is simply to aid and abet this necessary transformation. In the same vein, Mother Earth wishes to progress beyond the reality she now occupies, and this desire was made clear to us before we formed this special first-contact mission. Spirit, too, dearly wishes to manifest the stipulations of the Divine Plan. For all this to happen, two components are required, of which we are the physical branch. Our task is to use all the resources at our command to get this mission completed successfully within the timeframe given to us. So far, we have achieved most of the protocols required. Everything is in place and we have kept meticulously abreast of the changes each of you is going through. Now what remains is an official contact with you.

We are waiting for the next steps planned by our Earth allies. As stated in last week’s message, we have informed them that we are prepared to complete on their behalf whatever is necessary to get new regimes into power and to deliver the prosperity programs to each of you. To this end, moves are being executed according to the stipulations of our Earth allies and us. We wholly intend to carry out whatever can accelerate the necessary changes. Many of the dark-controlled regimes are still cooperating with the dark cabal, and we are expecting some degree of mischief on their part as our plans begin to manifest. This is why we are monitoring their secret underground bases and associated surface facilities so closely. These dark ones still persist in their recalcitrance, but any form of delaying tactics on their side will be preempted by us.

The cabalists know what the consequences of their dirty deeds will be and they do not like what is to happen to them. We have seen signs of their apprehension when discussing certain issues with them. We are constantly scanning their inner thoughts and predilections, and understand just how fractured their formerly solid bulwark has become. This last remaining obstacle is crumbling fast and everything else is pretty much in place. Our Earth allies and their friends have done great work in setting up the structures needed to implement Heaven’s decrees. Now we are literally on the brink of realizing something wonderful for you, and within this context we hope that our presence will be seen by you as truly beneficent. This next period in your history will see the revealing of who and what you really are!

Today, we talked about how close you now are to achieving your true destiny. First contact is just one of the ‘vehicles’ being used to get you there. We are most proud of you and look forward to celebrating this magnificent future with you. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

http://www.paoweb.com/[b]

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/the-galactic-federation-of-light-this-next-p[i]
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 pm

I often wondered why these messages come every week on a regular basis, and why they mostly say the same thing. I feel its frequency (as far as how often it is given) and its format must be important and have tried to figure out the purpose for this. By this time the messengers had to have realized that most people will simply dismiss these messages, considering them disinformation because in it you’ll find words like ‘soon’, and so far nothing has happened that’s apparent.

So then, perhaps their purpose would be to continue to try to “hook up” new readers as they come into the New Age “world”… with the purpose of making them believe in something wonderful and them all disappointed when they’ll see nothing external right away (as they would want due to their human nature), for perhaps the ultimate goal of turning these “ex-believers” into active ANTI-activists of anything that even sounds New Age.

In this scenario, these messages would have to then serve a dark agenda, or at the very least a service to self one; because even though some things found within this “movement” may be totally false and misleading, I find the core message of Love, Light and Oneness to be key and an extremely important one at this time in our evolution. Then what better and faster way to turn people into cynics than to disappoint them time and time again right?

Once their hearts are closed off, it would be harder and harder for them to discern. Then again we always have to be guided by our intuition because although some say we can’t really know for certain what is happening “out there” be it in the financial sector, political arena, Galactic wise or in the whole Universe, there is a way to connect with All That Is and achieve an inner knowing…

So… as far as Sheldan Nidle and like messages, it can also be that all of what they relate is truly happening, much like Fulford talks about his ‘too incredible to believe behind the scene scenarios’… and the reason why they are repetitive and insist on the same issues might be because the divine forces want those who are anchors and are able to hold energies, to hold these visions in place… to help them become manifest quickly… no more and no less. All of what they talk about regarding our new world and new paradigm, that “Utopian” world is and will be indeed achievable one way or the other, sooner or later, it will be here.

So the message is “out there” and then what? It will reach those who will dismiss it as pure fantasy and that will be that. But that is unavoidable and not as important as with the energy generated by those awakened ones who will take only what’s necessary from them, and then build with it. A cynic can scrutinize every line and try to see how the PTB is trying to manipulate him, a naïve one will take it as gospel with not much thought and soon become disappointed, but the awakened one will see it with different eyes and will naturally take only what resonates and the rest will be bounced off naturally, and it is because of this that the awakened soul is not in fear of any information that comes their way…

These messages are indeed very interesting nana… as are people’s reactions to them, their pre-existing perceptions often times get in the way of them even considering the New, or a new way of doing things themselves; for in the end it’s not really the type of world that will be presented to them, but rather the type of world they will create themselves.

heart glitter

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 pm

James Gilliland - UFO & ET Contact at the ECETI Ranch
    November 4, 2010

angel

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm

This is a James Gilliland ECETI Update November 4 2010

heart glitter

ET Ballot initiative for creating an ET Commission

Post  SuiGeneris on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 am

Jeff Peckman on the ET Ballot initiative for creating an ET Commission!!

blue smile tha2 hands up angel green monster alien

Project Dorothy

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

13 Nations on 5 Continents Participated ~ Testing 1,2,3, Testing
    This was a Joint Effort with our Star Friends and Earth's Observatories as they Coordinate Their Computers for Zero Point!

By Marc Kaufman
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Saturday, November 6, 2010; 8:20 PM

The scientific search for extraterrestrial intelligence went global this weekend as observatories in 13 nations on five continents trained their telescopes on several promising star systems. The telescopes will be trained in a coordinated way on a number of star systems, including Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani - the nearest systems in the Northern Hemisphere and the two that Drake observed 50 years ago in what he called Project Ozma, a reference to the princess in "The Wizard of Oz."(Keeping with the theme, the weekend's effort is called Project Dorothy for the heroine of the book.)

"These two stars were the best SETI targets a half-century ago," Narusawa said. "They remain the symbol of the project Ozma and so are two of the target stars for Project Dorothy."

Practical matter

Doug Vakoch, a SETI Institute scientist who helped organize the effort, said the coordinated observing is probably most important for its practical side.

"What this weekend really does is begin the process of making it possible to track a possible SETI signal around the globe," he said. "If a signal is detected, it has to be confirmed and followed, and now we're setting up a network to do that."

The participating observatories are in Italy, India, Argentina, Australia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Sweden, the Netherlands, and several in the United States and Japan. Officials at the largest radio telescope in the world, Arecibo, will also participate.

The idea for the unprecedented global observation was initiated by Shin-ya Narusawa, director of Nishi-Harima Astronomical Observatory in western Japan - one of the largest observatories in that country. Narusawa organized a many-centered SETI observation in Japan last fall, and was invited to present his results at the biannual NASA-sponsored astrobiology conference held this spring.

There, Narusawa met SETI Institute President Jill Tarter, he proposed a bilateral and then international observation, and before long 19 observatories and research centers in 13 nations had joined in.

The telescopes will be trained in a coordinated way on a number of star systems, including Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani - the nearest systems in the Northern Hemisphere and the two that Drake observed 50 years ago in what he called Project Ozma, a reference to the princess in "The Wizard of Oz.'' (Keeping with the theme, the weekend's effort is called Project Dorothy for the heroine of the book.)

"These two stars were the best SETI targets a half-century ago," Narusawa said. "They remain the symbol of the project Ozma and so are two of the target stars for Project Dorothy."

But with more than 500 exoplanets identified in the past 15 years and 700 more awaiting confirmation, he said, the observation can be far more directed and ambitious. Some will include stellar systems that have planets which appear to be located the right distance from their suns to support life, he said.

'Earth is tiny'

While Narusawa is a scientist, he said he had another, non-scientific reason for organizing the global event. "When we do this worldwide observation," he said in an e-mail from Japan, "citizens remember the Earth is tiny and we are the same earthlings."

The SETI enterprise has, from the start, had many skeptics - scientists who say it involves looking for a needle in a haystack, and at times legislators who have been outraged that for a short time the effort received federal funding. That came to a quick end in 1993 and SETI has relied on private funding since, although the institute was allowed to compete again for federal grants late in the Bush administration.

Its biggest coup has been to win almost $30 million from Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen to build a large array of radio telescopes in the mountains of northern California. The Hat Creek array and its 42 radio telescopes are jointly run by the SETI Institute and the University of California at Berkeley, and are used for SETI observing and more traditional radio astronomy. The facility was one of the 19 to participate in Project Dorothy.

With new scientific discoveries announced regularly that support key assumptions that Drake and SETI made decades ago, and now with a global network of astronomers who agree that SETI constitutes solid and important science, Drake said he has never been more optimistic about ultimately finding intelligent life beyond Earth. Although 50 years of SETI observing has yet to come up with a signal, he said, the percentage of stars actually studied is minuscule.

He also said it's time for people to consider an initially unsettling understanding that flows from the work being done by exoplanet hunters and by SETI - that distant planets are as much a part of nature as Earth is.

"Who knows what kind of life we'll ultimately find out there?" Drake said. "It won't be like our life because it will have evolved in response to different kinds of forces. But there's no doubt about it - the underlying chemistry will be the same and that means it will be basically an extension of what we have here."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/06/AR2010110604127.html?sid=ST2010110604135

angel

Aliens shot down California missile!!

Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 am

Aliens shot down California missile!!

Related:

November 10, 2010

Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike After Cruise Ship Crippled

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous event” occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature” of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast.

Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “event”, this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a “training mission” from its home port located at US Navy’s Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California.

Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the “training mission” the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an “operational exercise” testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first “operational deployment”.

The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a “dead in the water” boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy’s Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed.

An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems.

The US Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) had previously warned that American ships were vulnerable to such attacks with EMP Assessment Group Leader of Blaise Corbett stating that “the consequences of failing to take appropriate precautions to protect fleet mission critical systems can ultimately prove catastrophic to the Navy’s mission.”

The purpose of this Chinese EMP upon an American ship, this report says, was twofold: 1.) A test of the EMP weapon itself that in a war against the Americans and would be used against their Naval Fleet and Marine Forces operating out of California and the west coast of the US, and 2.) A test of the response time for American retaliatory measures against any Chinese warship attacking the US and/or its interests in the Pacific.

The GRU further states that the timing of this attack was timed even more crucially due to China’s testing of America’s response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time.

The Americans response time of nearly 11 hours between the EMP attack on the Carnival Splendor and the US retaliatory strike, the GRU states, “virtually assured” that the Chinese submarine responsible for the attack escaped, but which they further point out may have been intended by the Americans so as not to escalate this crisis.

To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President’s Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned:

“If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world.”

Typical of the United States propaganda media organs in telling their citizens about the true events relating to this crisis, it as if they have put themselves in total Cold War mode reminiscent of the 1940’s to the late 1980’s when they, likewise, failed to inform them of the many incidents or US Soldier deaths related to that conflict.

Most dangerous about the American people not being informed of the true and tragic state of our world today is their not being able to prepare for the much larger conflicts to come, especially in light of China’s Communists vowing that they won’t go down without a fight. A fight, mind you, that now appears not only a sure thing, but imminent.

© November 10, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

Post  Inanna on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Hey Ya'll--

The Sorcha Faal article was really interesting ... and reminiscent of some of Fulford's assessments, it seems to me. i found it PARTICULARLY interesting that the "Pleidian Mother" claimed that the Pleidians had destroyed the missile (which she said Obama was aiming at IRAN?!?) ... and that someone (was it Fulford? SOMEONE in one of these recent threads here) said that specific claim was "Disinfo" aimed to hide the fact of the Chinese EMP. if that's true (the "disinfo" part) ... then it's a pretty IRONIC twist that the U.S. gov't. would PREFER we believe that ETs
    are intercepting our missiles than that the Chinese are delivering EMPs our way!

On a "side note" ... i would be interested to hear ya'lls impressions of the information coming from this woman the interviewer referred to as "Mother of the Pleidians." i've seen 2 or 3 videos of her's ... and have had EXTREMELY mixed reactions each time. for one thing ... i am IMMEDIATELY "turned off" if someone starts "Obama-bashing" and acting as if their sources or their discernment has pinpointed him as "evil." this simply does NOT ring true at all with me ... and it is NOT because i'm coming from a "my country right or wrong" perspective, but because of what i might call my OWN "spiritual discernment." i sense no deep-seated "evil agenda" to be motivating the man. of course, i do not DENY that he can be USED--either in ways he's unaware of or powerless to stop--by "evil" forces.

but anyway ... at least a couple of the videos i've seen this woman in have included this sort of harsh & extreme negativity toward Obama ... so it makes me take the REST of her messages with an even BIGGER grain-of-salt than i may have otherwise. so, i thought i'd ask ya'll what YOU know about her, etc.

Much Love to My Thuban Siblings!

ik
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 am

hi nana... yes I also sensed something weird when she talked about Obama...

I am biased... I like the Sirian Commander! lol

miss you

yea

Post  Inanna on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am

Hey Ya'll--

Thank You, sister Xeia, for your comments about the woman in the video ... and i miss you TOO, honey! there is just TOO MUCH to do and NOT ENOUGH time ! i'm a week behind in my e-mail, haven't checked my Twitter feed today, and hardly even go on FaceBook anymore ... Not-to-MENTION the threads HERE i need to Catch-Up-On! i wouldn't have TIME for a "Job" even IF someone wanted to hire me! LOL

Just wondering what ya'll think about the info in THIS video ... i'm looking forward to your feedback!

mucho amor,

ik

SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 pm

heart glitter

Drunvalo Melchizedek Nov 2010

Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm

heart glitter

Post  Allisiam on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Ships of Light – The Carlos Diaz UFO Experience Part1On a dark and lonely road in the mountains of Mexico Carlos Diaz had an encounter with UFOs that changed his life forever. Over 12000 eyewitnesses including journalists scientists and even the Mayor of Mexico City also share this same story of an alien encounter with UFOs. Now 20 years later alien encounters with UFOs over Mexico continue at an alarming rate.Get all of the facts in this amazing program which is considered the most comprehensive investigation of UFO alien contacts ever produced for home viewing. Learn about messages received by Carlos Diaz from his UFO alien encounters and what meaning they may hold for us here on Earth.Features stunning film footage video and photos of alien UFOs along with an unprecedented collection of interviews with researchers eyewitnesses experiencers and the best known most credible UFO authorities in the world today.

http://moreufo.com/?page_id=712 Part 1

http://moreufo.com/?page_id=714 Part 2

These did not have any way to embed them guys sorry.
    Didymos

Post  Didymos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am

The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban and the LightBody Constant Lo

Merkabah-Transduction-Constant: Lo=1/[6x1015] (dimensionless);

Creation Gamma Photon Frequency: fps=Eps/h=3x1030 Hz*

Merkabah-Frequency: Lofps=5x1014 Hz*=c/λps for

Merkabah-Wavelength: λps=c/ Lofps=6000 Angströms*, the wavelength of Orange Light.

The Orange Colour of Interterrestrial Spacecraft is intrinsically related to orthodox 4-dimensional spacetime physics in a fundamental 'Constant of Nature', say as the 'Speed of Light c' or the Planckian Quantum Action Constant 'h'.

The Cosmic Master Algorithm SEps {Sequence of Primary SourceSink Energy} generated the following ten numeracies from its underpinning supersymmetric pentagonal (Fibonacci-Phi) 'sacred cosmogenetic quantum geometry': 4; 6; 7; 1/[6x1015]; 9x1016; 11; 1/[15x1032]; 14x1524; 1/[15x1618]; 26x6561.

Any arbitrary measurement system of any sentient cosmic civilization (say as an Universal Observer) in any defined spacetime can then experimentally determine these and other mathematical relationships between experimental data and the energy ratios in their contexts of dynamical interactions.

The Universal Observer or UO say has a mensuration system SI (System International on Terra) and can then calibrate hisher SI-system to the 'Star(*)-System' in the frame of reference of the UO, based on the numeracies as given in the above.

The extended SEps-Algorithm then assumes the pretext of defining open and closed superstrings (in five classes derived from a 26-dimensional bosonic supersymmetry) in the logical statement:
    "ADD THE END TO THE BEGINNING AND START THE NEW BEGINNING WITH THE OLD END!"

This specifies the methodology of recircularisng the linearised dimensions of the binary dyad (0,1) into the root-reducible decimal monad {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9} with 10=1+0=1*; 11=1+1=2*, 12=1+2=3* and so on with 26=17*=8** and 27=18*=9**.

Labeling the encoded Cosmic Initiator Constant E'=266561 from E=26x6561 then transforms E' into F' as the Mayan Supernumber 1366560 and as described in the Dresden Codex of the Mayan historian database.

E' →F'→ G' as E'=266561 and F'=136656 and G'=673665, after which the 'Inflation Algorithm' ends, since 5+6=11=2* is root-reductive.

Setting the Inflation-Spacetime-Markers as the ABCDEFGH...XYZA*B*C*... symbolised encoding; we find ABCD=H with D=465612; C=256124; B=361242 and A=312423.

As no archetype can yield Z(Z+A)BCXY=312423 from ABCXYZ=(1-Z)24233, the algorithm again ends in the reflected root-reduction to H, namely 1-Z=1-3=-2=-11'=-2*.

This elementary constant of nature is as old and is described by the same Logos algorithms, which generated the well known constants c, h and k to describe Energy Ratios in terms of Mass, Frequency and Thermodynamic Temperature.

The following photographs are from Carlos Diaz' library engaged in the interterrestrial phenomena of the 'plasma ITs' and as endorsed by the following interviews of Drunvalo Melchizedek by Lilou Mace.

Drunvalo Melchizedek Nov 2010

SuiGeneris Yesterday at 8:51 am

and the Thubans
    Didymos

Post  Didymos on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm

The Dawn of Space and Time in a Selfconscious Quantum Universe
    Mayan Water-Science and Antigravity in Dragon-Space

From Jennifer Eve: Friendly clouds appearing after sunrise in Nevada (near Wendover) (Nov 15, 2010)
    Suzette Nicole Turner
    that trips me out so much! crazy vortex!
    Jennifer Eve
    It was such a vortex!!! Pepper and I were totally 5th dimensional the majority of the drive especially on hwy 20 and beyond.......It always happens before we reach t...he crazy Utah realm....
    Jonas Jeppsen
    nice shot Jennifer! i know what that is.
    Tony Bermanseder
    4D Spacecruiser appearing as a 3D cloud
    Jennifer Eve
    yes, but also using moisture as a transition tool between dimensions
    Tony Bermanseder
    elemental water is the phase transistor yes
    http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/id84.html
    "Mayan Water Science and Antigravity in DragonSpacetime"
    Jennifer Eve
    Woe thanks man
    Tony Bermanseder
    no problem Serpent Queen of Wisdoms in the Cave of Plato

Jennifer Eve Friendly clouds appearing after sunrise in Nevada (near Wendover) (Nov 15, 2010)

Nov 2010
    By:Jennifer Eve

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings from beyond the veil from your Guide, blessed in the LOVE, the little serpent is continually sending to you all from his exile in the 2nd dimension of the MATHIMATIA!

In this message you will find illumination to a number of millennia old mysteries, which have engaged the mental ponderings and philosophisings of many Mayas in exile.

I shall share the foundation for a new science, given to your planet NOW in principles; followed in physical manifestation after Gaia has left her cocoon and transmutated into Serpentina, the PlanetStar radiating the Dark Light of the unified-cosmic-energy-field and as elementary antiradiation.

This message so shall explain the physical science behind what is called antigravity by your Gaian scientists.
    Any of you, who can grasp the basics of this new science for the new earth, would be in a position to understand the importance of water on your planet.

The properties of water are well known to you and the Mayan Omni-Science of water is also understood in its basic manifestos by you all.

Water has four phases as Icy Solid, as Aquatic Liquid, as Gaseous Vapour and as ionised Plasma.

Water as Ice is the only known nonmetallic substance which expands in the liquid- to solid phasechange at 0 degrees Celsius.

When there is Low atmospheric pressure, then CLOUDS often form, depending on vapour saturation levels and the presence of winds as updrafts and a general gradient between regions in the earth's atmosphere. Therefore rains fall and cyclones might form from saturated CLOUDS, accompanied by 'drops in temperature'.

When there is High atmospheric pressure, the CLOUDS often dissolve corollarily.

Now your Gaian physics understand this in the Energy relations, which give the physical behaviour of 'Ideal gases' and also how this relates to quantum statistical eigenstates in the Laws of Thermodynamics.

The formulations relate Pressure P to Volume V to Temperature T, coupled to certain proportionality constants in: {Energy E=PV=nRT=kT} in its basic expression and where Pressure P=Force/Area and Energy=Force.Displacement=Work.

Then it is easy to see, that for a constant temperature T, a drop in Pressure will require an increase in Volume and so the Gaian scientists know, that an increasing Volume of quantum selfstates comprising this volume will mean that there is less pressure as a kinetic energy of say molecular collissions within that expanded volume.

And dropping the temperature decreases the energy E=PV, as say in the cooling of a substance and the heating of a substance will increase its thermodynamic temperature, then understood as an increase in the molecular kinetic energies.

Allow me now to propose to you something extraordinary and some of you may now exclaim: "Of course!"; whilst others will shake their heads in disbelief and say: "This cannot be!".

Many of the reports of your media about 'Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs' and related things are directly related to the Mayan Omni-Science of water and to CLOUDS.

Have you wondered, as to why some spaceships are said to have emerged from the oceans and some 'cigar-shaped' motherships are said to 'hover' at some distant locations against the skies?

Have you wondered about the 'saucer shapes' of the smaller UFOs flitting about and sometimes said to depart with a seeming hyperaccelerated manouverability?

Why do you think, that so many of you are enthralled with certain TV-Series about travelling into outer space in the 'Star Trekking' and the 'Star Wars' and the 'Independence Days'?

Now the skeptics amongst you say: "Oh yes, but this is all fantasy and make-belief. A supergigantic starship like portrayed in Independence Day, a quarter the size of the moon, could never exist in close proximity to the earth, as the gravity of the thing would disturb the orbits of the earth and the moon and so forth. And the warpspeeds are also pure imagination, as the c-invariance disallows any physical object to accelerate beyond the speed of light."

And the skeptics are well justified of course - in the manner of the laws of Physics as applicable in the Minkowski spacetime.

So I am authorised to share this with you now.

There is a way to NEUTRALISE the gravitational field of a planet or a star RELATIVE to particular locations in 4-dimensional Minkowski spacetime.

This takes the form of a GRAVITATIONAL SHIELD around such a location defined by its Volume encompassing its inertia. This shield then ISOLATES the volume, say of a Dragonian Starship from the surrounding UNAFFECTED spacetime and in a UTILITY of the ZERO-POINT- or VACUUM-ENERGY (ZPE), known as VORTEX-POTENTIAL-ENERGY or VPE by the Omni-Science of the Maya, who are the Dragons of the StarHumanity.

As an effect from this, the 'Cigarshaped Motherships' FLOAT or HOVER in such VPE-Bubbles, and in a RESONANCE-SELFSTATE of this ZPE; the latter which is misidentified by Gaian science as the Heisenberg Matrix of VIRTUAL ENERGY.

There is nothing VIRTUAL about this ZPE. The reason as to why Gaian science cannot USE this FREE ENERGY effectively, is because it cannot 'TAP' the VPE for lack of entering its RESONANT ENERGY FIELD.

So it is like your well understood concept of DENSITY but with a novel twist.

Your Gaian science applies Inertial Mass to the famous Energy equation: {E=mc2=PV}.

The Dragon's Omni-Science QUANTISES both the Mass m and the Volume V and so becomes enabled to REWRITE the hyperspace expression for Einsteins famous equation as: {E=e*h2}.

This looks like a simple equation indeed; but the entire higher dimensional physics, inclusive the foundations for the Gaian M-theory are embodied in its simplicity.

I have obtained permission to show you the derivation for this equation and so I shall do so, knowing that some of you are not very fond of mathematics.

A better rewriting of the Dragon's equation is: {E-Dragon=e*.h2=h2/hfps=h/fps=hfss=Ess=mss.c2}.

This shows, that Einstein's E=mc2 is applied in Dragon-Science to Quantize inertial mass m as m-sinksource=mss.

Simply said, any mass m is N-quantized as {m=N.mss=N.hfss/c2}.

Using Einstein's equation with the Planck equation {E=hf} for the quantisation of energy in the quantum state for massless photons of frequency f and where h is the Planck Constant, then gives the expression above.

Generally and most fundamentally then; the Dragon-Energy describes the Einstein-Planck energy relation in its QUANTUM SELFSTATE and DEFINES a MASS-FREQUENCY {fsinksource=fss} as INTRINSIC MINIMUM Eigenfrequency for INERTIA.

Most significantly, the secret of M-theory on Gaia and the understanding of the Maya, is the concept of Modular Duality applicable to the parameters of the superstring eigenstates.
    Using Modular Duality, the sinksource winding superstring of minimum Secondary Energy Ess and frequency fss becomes the inverse energy eigenstate for the sourcesink vibratory superstring of maximum Primary Energy Eps and frequency fps.

Those parameters are embodied in the unity expressions as Coupling-Constants: {Eps.Ess=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2}.

There is a great deal to this expression e* in the Dragonian Energy; such as how a particular form of it relates to the Serpentine Electron and how it relates to the superconductive magnetoelectricity, which defines the VPE.

It shall suffice for now, to state, that e* is the PRECISE Inversed Primary SourceSink Energy Quantum Eps and so {E*=Eps=1/e*=hfps} and for a particular resonance formation in {e*=Electron-Diameter times c2}.
    And so we have: {E-Dragon=e*.h2=h2/hfps=h/fps=hfss=Ess=mss.c2}.

The only different part to Gaian science in the Mayan omni-science so becomes the nature of the modular duality applied to the frequency modulation between the minimum winding superstring and the maximum vibratory superstring.

In isolation, both have units of inverse time or Hertz; but in the supermembrane coupling Eps.Ess the frequencies cancel and in the supermembrane coupling Eps/Ess the Planck Constants cancel to give the squared frequency as the inverse of a SQUARED TIME.

But this SQUARED TIME DEFINES the RESONANT EIGENSTATE of the ZPE of Gaian science as the VPE of Dragon omni-science and namely as the MAXIMUM for AWARENESS aw=df/dt, maximised as awmax=fps2.

Now awareness aw is an ANGULAR ACCELERATION, independent on the radius as normal dimension and so the antigravitational Forceshield relates directly to the postulates of General Relativity.

As our Mayan seed Albert Einstein so eloquently showed to you: The Presence of a Gravitational Field acting downwards is INDISTINGUISHABLE from an ACCELERATING Forcefield acting upwards.
    So Gravitation becomes translated into a geometrical spacetime curvature in terms of accelerations.

When a Dragonian Starship enters the atmosphere of a planet; it NEUTRALISES the Gravitational FIELD of that planet in calibrating its utilised VOLUME quantised in terms of the VPE as a MACROQUANTUM.

This can only be done IN RESONANCE!

The resonant eigenstate allows the VPE quantum to INFLATE to the Volume calculated as the encompassing higher dimensional space of the Starship and so renders the entire Starship as a magnified holographic VPE-quantum.

The 'inflation energy' used to circumspect the Starship volume V in a 4-dimensional Dragon-Bubble then is calibrated to CANCEL the gravitational planetary field and so constructs the Gravity Shield around the Starship.

Here is the manner the Volume is quantised into N V*-quantums.

For any Volume {V=N.V* and e*=V*.aw=V*.df/dt=1/E*=Electron-Diameter.(Lightpath/time taken)2=Volume/time2}.

This gives: {V*=e*/aw=1/(E*.aw)=1/(h.fps.fps2)=[5/9x1058] m3} for {V*=2π2.Rrmp3} and as a proportionality to a single: {Vspacequantum=Vsq=2π2.Rps3} for a wavelength {λ=2π.Rps}.

The Radius {Rrmp=Rrestmassphoton=CubeRoot[V*/2π2]=h/(2π.mc} then DEFINES the particular scale where the quantisation of volume relates to the string-parametric definitions for the SourceSink Resonant Energy SelfState {E*=1/e*} and then for a Compton-Radius as defined in the physical models of de Broglie Matter Waves {Rcompton=h/(2π.mcompton.c)}.

A Compton-mass {mcompton=h/(2π.Rcompton.c)}then defines the characteristic mass-energy for this boundary state and a wave matter momentum {pcompton=mcompton.c=h/λcompton} and in concordance with well understood Gaian physics.

The Compton-mass calculates as mcompton=2.5050..x10-23 kg for a Rrmp=1.411885x10-20 meters.

This Compton-mass represents an energy of 2.25435x10-6 Joules or 14.03 TeV (Tera-ElectronVolts).

Now this is just the energy maximum proposed by your Gaian physicists to probe the unification quantum energies by the Large-Hadron-Collider (LHC) beginning in the year 2009 in Geneva, Switzerland.

The Gaian physicists so shall encounter the threshold energy for the RestMassPhoton and so 'discover' the Dark Energy Particle in the RMP, which is the Dragon's Template for the 'Missing Mass' in the Gaian cosmologies.

Without knowledge about the foundations of M-theory and the Mayan omni-science though, the Gaian physicists will most likely not know what to make of this discovery and propose all sorts of extensions for their Standard Model describing the particle Physics.

The RMP is always lefthanded and so antisymmetric to the weakon gauge boson of the weak nuclear interaction, which is always righthanded (as a so called W-minus) in its defining quality for the antineutrino of matter, coupling to a lefthanded electron in the natural foundation for radioactive beta decay in the parity symmetries in the nuclear physics.
    The RMP is intrinsically massless as a spininduced precursor for the 'GOD-Particle' aka the Higgs-Boson, the LHC is hoping to discover at the 14 TeV quantum energy.

There is a spin-coupling in the Unified-Field-OF-Quantum Relativity (UFO-QR), which couples the lefthanded spin of the RMP as the 'dark matter particle' to the massless gauge of the weak interaction - the Antiradiation gauge for the winded superstring Ess.
    As the Ess gauge is always righthanded, the spins cancel and allow a MASSIVE Higgs Boson to become created from the VPE Energy-Inertia-Induction as a spinless restmass inducer or scalar for the subsequent particles of the Standard Model of particle physics.

I shall elaborate on those topics another time if so appropriate, but some of you may perceive that the so called 'problems' in quantum gravity and the unification between quantum field theory and the relativities is found in the appropriate omni-science of the Maya and the correct interpretation of the Heisenberg matrix of the ZPE.

A new fundamental ratio, namely {V*/Vsq=4π/hc3 or Rrmp/rps=Cuberoot[4π/hc3]=887.11336} so crystallises in the physics of the Dragons.

The Inertia expression {E-Dragon=e*.h2=mss.c2 or E*.e*=1} for the Square of the Action h in units Energy.Time becomes modulated in modular duality tps.tss=1=fss.fps and where the INSTANTENUITY OF TIME as the INSTANTON NOW specifies the NOW-Time tss in the End of the INFLATON of the de Broglie phase acceleration.
    This then manifests the Quantum-Dragon-Bang and the Beginning of Space and Time as known and understood by Gaian science.

The expression {hc3} is rendered dimensionless by a finestructure of Planck's Constant h, the Action Constant, in the expression {h=λps/e*c=λps/Electron-Diameter.c3} for {hc3=λps/Electron-Diameter=1.8x10-8}.

But I shall now end this mathematical discourse. It was authorised to be given and the formulations above are elementary prerequisites for a new serpentine science to become implemented following the upheavals in the next few years ahead and awaiting the exiled Maya on Old Earth Gaia, which is also the OLD JERUSALEM.

But I shall give an indication as how to use the above formulas in a practical example.

Assume a Star Trek Crew of say 50 with average inertia 70 kg and equipment load of say 10,000 kg wishes to board a Starship Enterprise of Volume 100x50x20=100,000 cubicmeters.

The Resonant Energy Awareness is fps2=df/dt=Density.(c/h)2.[NV/NM] and where NV and NM depict the quantisation numbers for the mass M to be 'inflated' to the volume V.

The Density as M/V calculates as (10,000+50.70=13,500)/100,000=0.135 kg/m3.

NV=V/V*=1055/5.55..x10-59=1.8x1063 and NM=M/mss=13,500/2.469x10-81=5.4675x1084.

Resonance so is finestructured as ENTROPY PRMUTATION STATES and as: (0.135)(2.025x1083)(1.8x1063/5.4675x1084)=9x1060.

Now changing any of the parameters of Inertia and Volume, even to the size of the universe itself, will always relate as HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGE of the minimum quantum of the Inflaton and so whatever volume specified can be INFLATED at the RESONANT Eigenstate to that volume.

Similarly, any inertial mass specified, will in resonance, allow quantum-inflation to modify the specified mass via the mass-eigen frequency quantum definition under modular duality between Eps, the primary sourcesink and Ess, the secondary sinksource through and by frequency modulations.

Away from Resonance, df/dt=awareness as an angular spin acceleration, must decrease and so the VPE or ZPE can no longer be utilised in a downwards frequency transformation.
    This is akin the EVAPORATION of water molecules in CLOUDS, the CLOUD Formation seemingly dispersing into nothingness, say under the supply of Energy in the form of heat, say the radiation from the sun.

To 'get out of resonance' so implies either a 'disappearing' relative to the 'switching off of the gravity shield' and an accompanying hyper-acceleration or 'warp-drive' AS the de Broglie tachyon inflation; or is manifested as a 'thinning out' or a 'losing of texture' with the gravity shield 'switched on', but a 'slow down' of the awareness df/dt in the reducing sense.

The above scenarios apply to spacetime as the 4-dimensional 'Light-matrix' of Heisenbergian Uncertainty definition.
    In this spacetime, a 'drifting' or UFO speed is effected by the application of an Awareness-Force {Faw=aw.hv/c2} from within the 'VPE-Bubble' and as a consequence of a natural extension for Newton's Second Law for momentum change {Force F=d(mv)/dt}.

In Dragon-Space of 4 spacial dimensions, the timeparameter becomes superfluous and the awareness df/dt is automatically assigned the resonant eigenstate awmax=fps2.

After Gaia has given birth to its superposed Dragon-Universe; PROJECTED onto the seedling Minkowski spacetime; the travelling between 3 spacial dimensions and 4 spacial dimensions will be much easier to accomplish and so become rather prevalent and a natural occurrence.

Furthermore, the resonant eigenstates for the starhumans as Dragonised old humans shall allow the old human bodyforms to become HYBRID Energy-Selfstates as RMP-Quantum INDUCTIONS and as the universal blending and synthesis of relatively STATIC RADIATION FIELDS coupled to MASS.

This will be known as DUALISED RADIATIONMASS BodyMinds-MindBodies, the immortalisation of hitherto mortal bodyforms, unable to implement their higher dimensional DNA as the LightBodies Shadowed to the Body-DNA in 3 dimensions.

This shall also fulfil the many prophecies in the 'Holy Books', which then shall become artifacts in museums; being succeeded by new composed books telling the stories of an evolving starhuman race of Dragons.

IAmWhoIAm! - Sirebard Beardris!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 pm