~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Light Body, Transfiguration, Sacred Sex/Sacred Marriage, Imagination

Inanna

Light Body, Transfiguration, Sacred Sex/Sacred Marriage, Imagination

Post  Inanna on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Just happened on this COOL interview ... though i didn't catch the name (William "something") of the guy Whitley's interviewing. but the views expressed here re: the Merkabah,Sex, and such seem PARTICULARLY consistent with Thuban metaphysics/omniscience. See what you think!

much love, my darlings!

i.k.

Inanna

Re: Light Body, Transfiguration, Sacred Sex/Sacred Marriage, Imagination

Post  Inanna on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Did ANYONE actually WATCH this ??? am i THAT FAR "out of it" that NONE of ya'll had ANY comments?!
    4Rivers

Post  4Rivers on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 am

Yes, i watched it Inanna... and yes it does follow the stream. Though not likely to be more than
    most here already know, it is still worthwhile watching. Nothing found, nothing lost.

Your post got lost in the sidereal... everyone seems to be in the stands at the 'Thunderdome' (Introspection)
    In the 'Galactic Lounge'. Not much in 'Kundalini', 'Unity', 'Understanding' the Triad over there.
    But we here in the outer orbits looking into it from outside Bigmos Balloon, get to see it from a whole new perspective.
    hammer

So much dirty laundry and so little water to wash the unwashed... however though, Aquarius rising soon.
    And yes we are 'out of it' as you say.
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 am

It would be nice to actually hear the opinion of someone who is on the "outside"... This type of objectivity is invaluable sometimes...

Besides.. you guys are also part of heaven...

Love,

heart glitter

Post  Inanna on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 pm

THANKS, you two ... at least i don't feel quite so much like i'm "up here" in heaven All By Myself !

as ENTERTAINING as the saga most probably is ... and perhaps Educational & Enlightening too ... i can't even afford to "stand by the way-side" and watch all the action from afar ... though i'm pretty sure i'm missing all the "good stuff" as a consequence! i MUST be pretty selective in my online reading now ... tend to get Dizzy easily ... especially reading certain fonts on certain backgrounds ... so i don't have as much "free range" in my "literary choices" online at the moment...hoping it's a "passing thing," though.

LOVE YOU, my Dragon Siblings! flowers

nanna

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 am