~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness


    Nothing ever happens by itself

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:47 pm

    Alexandra wrote:

    Rok: You don't beg? You don't control? You don't make demands? Your balls are hairy? NO ! YOUR BALLS ARE USELESS. You want a woman to put you on a pedestal? Here I'll do it. HERES YOUR FUCKING TROPHY. trophy


    Heheh oh Alexia...or amm Alexandra....

    I do not need anything on any pedestal....no trophies...or anything like that...never did, never will...
    Speaking of pedestal...get yourself off from yours...stop in front of a mirror and star being a bitch... than maybe you will see why i said that...

    My balls are functioning as they should. This is not a macho contest here.

    This just here for people to "open up"....show their "light"...and they did...in a "interesting" development...


    I am not to gain anything from this. Can u see that you little bitchy sweetness?

    She is hurt?

    Well you are a friend right? Suppose to be? You can talk to her...you can visit her lovely warm home (if her mother only knew) you can give her a hug or bitch slap her or both....depends...you know...
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 pm

    It is sunny today… a very bright day after all that snow that fell… I hope these shiny rays of sparkly light will help me make myself clear…


    First of all… I wanna thank you Lola (Fumanda/Alexandra), for being who you are… for being such a great friend always (saying this just made me cry…)  I always felt blessed for having you as a friend and I am so happy that you have found me on facebook after so many months of not knowing of each other… You have always been such a breath of fresh air to me… And now I know more than ever that you and I share a connection that can never be broken.  


    Where to begin? …
    I guess with post 47…

    Alexandra wrote:He was flirting with my friend, Xeia...I didn't like that because he was also flirting with me.... and yes, I take issue with that!
    And so I confronted him: And sent this message:
    "Xeia told me all about the two of you...How you flirt with her everyday...I feel like such a fool....


    I understand why you could’ve felt bothered by this at some point, but I have to say it was only as a direct result of your own perceptions about what you thought was going on between me and Neo.  Perhaps you thought I felt the same way for him as you did or that maybe I would get to that stage… and I feel this was what triggered your initial feelings of so called “inadequacy”...


    Neo read these feelings as your ego being hurt and you thought he was being insulting… perhaps he was, but I don’t like to think so.  Perhaps he was honestly trying to help you understand you didn’t have a reason to feel that way, and if so I agree, you shouldn’t have felt segregated or left out or whatever.  

    But don’t worry… I know these feelings really didn’t have anything to do with me being the “other girl”, but it was more yourself and what you wanted to get out of your interactions with him.  


    But perhaps his reasons for doing so weren’t so noble...

    And since all of this is speculation, let’s speculate some more… perhaps he thought I fucked up his plan of being your cyber Don Juan after the way you reacted and blamed me for it because he knows I would never do anything that would hurt you… and to add insult to the injury, perhaps he also felt betrayed by you for messing up his plan of “exchanging energies” with me…. Which btw can be interpreted as many things, but in this context I guess most think it means cyber sex and let me just be clear that this of course NEVER happened.

    Then things changed, and your feelings of inadequacy were suddenly dispersed by the realization that Neo was not being completely honest with me.  And yes, it offended you when he confessed to you he thought I must be crazy to say the things I say, to think the things I do…all this “Thuban” ideas were just so out there… “Something must be wrong with Xeia…”


    And now what?  You of course love me no matter what and accept me the way I am, and do not judge me by what I say I know… You never judged me and I’m happy to see you’ll never do.


    Neo:  I would’ve appreciated you to come straight to me to tell me what you really thought about me and all the rest of it personally, and not resort to saying it to my best friend behind my back and then acting all offended because she told me, somehow “betraying” your confidence?   Not an honorable thing to do.  And no I’m not upset or mad at you.  I do think it will be a good thing for you to actually go read some of the things that were said to you here.  You may actually learn a thing or two.  Just like you so adamantly tell Rok to be sincere and direct (which he always is), you should actually begin to practice what you preach.   The Matrix is not here for you to talk about how you have mastered it in mind… The Matrix is here for you to also master it in body.  Very different and reserved only for the courageous.

    I will not comment on what you were doing with Lola.  It’s really up to the two of you and if she’s happy I’m happy so… no conflict there.  

    About what your true intentions were with me, only you can know… but I had a clue… you expressed you only wanted to talk.  When people talk, they do “exchange” some kind of energy… it is inevitable, and as you said before I found nothing wrong with that, and that was the extent of all that I "believed"… It was exactly what I thought, you were just curious about an old friend that’s all.  Conversely, Many of the blueys that I come in contact with are perhaps attracted to something that I represent, something that I embody right now… not my real 3D persona...and that is ok.  



    Alexandra wrote:And what is wrong with "sharing" Oh Oh...Here is where you will tell me where to go! Lots of things are wrong with sharing...when it is personal, that is...


    Love doesn’t mean throwing myself at everyone or much less closing my heart to everyone.  On the contrary… When I feel love I feel so overcomed by emotion… so happy, that I face everything and everyone that comes my way with a different attitude… I feel open to share freely this love I feel for I feel it is meant to be shared.    Perhaps we could discuss this further if somebody is interested...


    I think the key here is that Rok and Lola may have thought I was actually believing that you were “falling in love” with me and that perhaps I was somehow fueling all of this infatuation being the “Barbie girl” that I am, seeking recognition or I don’t know what else…. which is all false.  

    My “confusion” was never a direct result of anything you said to me and me being so broken hearted because all of a sudden you reignited some deep hidden feelings in me or anything that even comes close to this; but rather it was as a result of what it triggered between me and Rok.  Hence my tears… what I’m living with him is more than personal… more than mere "illusion" or some "imaginary love affair" as he himself said once.  It is my whole life...and I take my life very seriously….


    You were simply the catalyst.


    Now, I agree that there is nothing wrong with the feeling of jealousy.  In fact I feel there is nothing wrong with allowing yourself to experience any emotion, for they were created for that purpose in the first place.  They are our greatest teachers.   Jelaousy however is a tricky emotion... I know, because i can get to be very jelaous, and if it means insecurity, then i admit i can get insecure sometimes...



    And now… Rok:
    News alert… Xeia is not perfect…

    Listen...If I ever did something that made you feel unappreciated or neglected… I am sorry.  
    If I ever made you feel “less than” or did something that you perceived as such … I am sorry...but i had my reasons.

    I am currently trying hard not only to understand all of what unconditional love entails but to LIVE it.  It is not easy… Not while I am still immersed within the confines of 3D.

    I feel it is the only way that I can actually come to know it… if I actually practice it… and I’m not talking about cybering with anyone that comes my way… I’m talking about you and me.  Acceptance on all levels… to be giving, to be forgiving, to be non-judgmental…  In fact, it was by observing you, that I came to be aware that it can be done.  I am not saying I have mastered it… not yet, I’m not even sure if we are supposed to while we are still here, but at least I dove myself in that pool… I am in it.... trying to practice it... and I make mistakes, and most likely will make more.  It is HARD… it hurts, it breaks my heart… because right when I know I am supposed to have these “unconditional” feelings for everyone else on Gaia, I fall in love.  So now… it’s personal, like Lola says…

    I know how this sounds… and I’m not trying to portray myself as a victim.  I’ll be damn if anyone thinks i’m a victim…. If for any reason I was ever to be one, I would only have to be a victim of my own perceptions…. And yes I change them… I have the right to.  Everyone that knows me well knows I tend to dislike “conclusions”…. But even in this, I remind myself that I should keep an open mind… so now, being the creature of the heart that I am,  I am beginning to see that some things in life can be pre set by myself and that they will be immutable…like for example… my love for you.  

    I hope my words are taken seriously and not as the words of some “Barbie girl” throwing a fit trying to outmaneuver some (imaginary) rival out there… and yes Lola... I wanted a discussion; I always felt there was never enough of it… especially about the things we are meant to discover… we should be helping each other experiment with these issues… these are not easy topics to tackle and you won’t be reading much of it in any of the other forums…

    In the Vesica,




    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    Lola

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2010-10-01

    My Last Transmission....

    Post  Lola on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

    Just received the email from Neo....This will be the last time I discuss this debauchery.

    *yawn*

    You are right, Neo. There are unresolved issues between Sui and myself. I AM TIRED
    I feel betrayed...

    Why on earth after all this time, must you tell me, Sui that you kissed Mario while I was with him? What benefit would that bring saying this now? I mean, we were together for almost 5-years, and he proposed twice. But at the time, my education came before any feelings I may have had for him. What were you thinking? So my friendship was just a big joke?? I never went after your boyfriends...I wouldn't want to...THAT'S NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I AM!

    And now this? You tell me you want to have sex with me!? To CURE me!? Are you foreel!? Cure me from what? How fucking arrogant of you. How dare you presume to know what I need or don't need! I thought we were friends..and last time I checked I don't fuck my friends. And friends don't judge each other and their needs. And don't CURE each other. They respect each other.

    I told you from the beginning. I don't share your beliefs, but I respect them. That doesn't mean you can shove your beliefs in my face and try to CONVERT me!
    I have my own beliefs.


    And when I asked for a picture of Rok, all I wanted to see was a face. To see the face of this person you love ... To put a face to the name. Why the FUCK did you have to send me a picture of his DICK!? Again, foreal.!? And I need to see this why!? Maybe I want to fuck him too? Fuck you. You disrespected me here, again. I don't give a fuck whether Rok is hung like a horse OR is a eunuch.

    And Neo? How could you do this to me? I am personally offended that you deleted me from Facebook. -.-" Did you honestly think I would go on your wall and go psycho on you!? When all we have done is discuss politics, current events, and things of that nature!? This really hurts because NOW you have cut off our friendship.

    You say see you on Forum, but you know I can't talk to you here. And I don't like Skype, because it saves all your conversations...NOTHING is private. So you won't see me there either! What I liked about Facebook is that we could talk and have no paper trail. My privacy is just as important to me as it is to you! And now you've cut me off, so we can't talk anymore. I'm gonna miss our chats and discussions, and debates...but whateverrrrrr; Maybe you think I am a fool and you don't care about what I have to contribute anyway!

    And Rok: Good Luck and Have A Nice Life. :) (: :P ;P ;D

    And Xeia: Don't call me....Because I have nothing left to say and don't really care what you have to say!

    I Wish You All Find What You Seek...As For What I Am Seeking It Is Obvious To Me That I Will Not Find It Here..

    ____Alexandra *

    explode
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

    Alexandra wrote:Why on earth after all this time, must you tell me, Sui that you kissed Mario while I was with him? What benefit would that bring saying this now? I mean, we were together for almost 5-years, and he proposed twice. But at the time, my education came before any feelings I may have had for him. What were you thinking? So my friendship was just a big joke?? I never went after your boyfriends...
    I didn't go after him Lola lol, he came after me! And if you don't believe me go ask him yourself, he is right there on facebook. I only kissed him back because i wanted to know what he tasted like... you gonna crucify me for that? Oh Xeia stole my boyfriend?...really, you guys broke up for some reason, but i guarantee you it wasn't me.



    Alexandra wrote:And now this? You tell me you want to have sex with me!? To CURE me!? Are you foreel!? Cure me from what? How fucking arrogant of you. How dare you presume to know what I need or don't need! I thought we were friends..and last time I checked I don't fuck my friends. And friends don't judge each other and their needs. And don't CURE each other. They respect each other.

    Ooookey... that was a poke to you... to wake you up, and I have to admit it actually DID cross my mind for some time (maybe 20 minutes lol) what's wrong with that? You don't have to act all "offended" n shit... simply say no if you think it so dirty. As far as i remember you did say to me you were going to "consider it" no?... oh, maybe you were just being condescending or something like that?



    Alexandra wrote:I told you from the beginning. I don't share your beliefs, but I respect them. That doesn't mean you can shove your beliefs in my face and try to CONVERT me!
    I have my own beliefs.

    Again simply say no. As far as trying to "convert" you....amm no, i wouldn't dare doing something so "drastic" like that to someone like you, but we can always talk about things in an adult civilized manner and see where that leads no? That is the reason I introduced you to our Thuban group in the first place... Our "ideas" are considered by the majority as being too outrageous and eccentric, and you really haven't spent enough time within our Den of Dragons to really get to know everybody and talk about all our "issues"... especially concerning SEX. So with me it works like this: you either have an open mind and are able to carry on with a discussion, or you get STUCK with your own "beliefs" forever and live with the consequences... your choice. you always have a choice.


    Alexandra wrote:And when I asked for a picture of Rok, all I wanted to see was a face. To see the face of this person you love ... To put a face to the name. Why the FUCK did you have to send me a picture of his DICK!? Again, foreal.!? And I need to see this why!? Maybe I want to fuck him too? Fuck you. You disrespected me here, again. I don't give a fuck whether Rok is hung like a horse OR is a eunuch.

    lol, ehh..khm You only wanted to see his face?... sure...
    Maybe next time you should be more specific? Say which body part is acceptable for me to send you... ok?
    I sent you a picture of him because you were begging me for one lol... i think i only sent you 3 pictures... the ones i like the most. I wasn't gonna send you the third one but i did it on impulse, maybe i felt proud of him and his dick and wanted to share that with my girlfriend? Is that so terrible? You've never seen a dick like that in your life? You're saying you feel disrespected? Then why did you beg me to send you the naked pictures of Neo huh?

    Think about it!! You can't be a "bitch" for one thing and a "Mother Theresa" for another... make up your mind already. Perhaps my "ideas" said to me you needed to see it. I'm sure it "impacted you greatly" and i apologize for that, but for that only... it wasn't my intention to scare you... lol


    Alexandra wrote:And Neo? How could you do this to me? I am personally offended that you deleted me from Facebook. -.-" Did you honestly think I would go on your wall and go psycho on you!? When all we have done is discuss politics, current events, and things of that nature!? This really hurts because NOW you have cut off our friendship.

    None of my business... but this is BS


    Alexandra wrote:You say see you on Forum, but you know I can't talk to you here.

    Now you're begging....


    Alexandra wrote:And I don't like Skype, because it saves all your conversations...NOTHING is private. So you won't see me there either! What I liked about Facebook is that we could talk and have no paper trail. My privacy is just as important to me as it is to you! And now you've cut me off, so we can't talk anymore. I'm gonna miss our chats and discussions, and debates...but whateverrrrrr; Maybe you think I am a fool and you don't care about what I have to contribute anyway!

    Everything that is hidden will be revealed. We are right in the middle of the Apocalypse aren't we? I thank Logos for this... Those who can't take the heat will expose themselves... it is crystal clear like water...



    Alexandra wrote:And Rok: Good Luck and Have A Nice Life. :) (: :P ;P ;D

    And Xeia: Don't call me....Because I have nothing left to say and don't really care what you have to say!

    Sure... You know where to find me. Again your choice.


    Alexandra wrote:I Wish You All Find What You Seek...As For What I Am Seeking It Is Obvious To Me That I Will Not Find It Here...

    Thank you for your wish. I sincerely wish the same for you too. I don't see how anything could be so obvious to you after spending so little time with us, but hey... you won't be the first one or the last one to be scared and run off like that after feeling a little heat. So be it.

    On behalf of my Thuban Family I say to you... our door is always open.


    All my love,
    yea


    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    Allisiam

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : The Mirror of the Infinite

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Allisiam on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 am

    I have read through this exchange on the forum between Lola, Sui, Rok and Neo and can see that some of you have digressed into sand pit manuvers. Now don't get me wrong, airing dirty laundry is not always a bad thing, but like you said when its done in public, the humilation is felt much more accutely, much like a knife in the back sort of feeling.

    What I see as an outside observer, are good friends going at each other because of assumptions, plain and simple...you are all projecting onto each other. Whether any of it is true or not is beside the point. Why do you wish to hurt each other??? Tossing insults right and left as if they were some kind of candy?

    Why is it necessary to focus on personal problems and personality issues on a public forum? You couldn't have this discussion in skype or something? In a private setting where the wounding need not be shared out in the open like some kind of gurella war scene?

    No... I suppose not... this is after all the way of the current world paradigm.....totally self-absorbed and unwilling to consider anyones feelings but their own. You all need to take a step back, outside of yourselves and observe how silly this all appears and how misunderstandings can spiral out of control when your too busy swinging your precious egos around like a sythe of distruction.

    What I see is Xeia has shared information with you (Neo and Lola) of a depth so profound that your trying to make sense of it. She did not do so with the intentions of creating a shit storm, nor to loose friendships or cause division. No, rather her intentions were quite pure and came from a place in her heart of which few ever come to understand.

    And Rok is simply trying to defend Xeia without making this something personal. He is infact trying to mirror your own shit back at you, only your too self absorbed to see it.
    Both of them are still learning about what it is they have discovered and have found a message so powerful that their only wish is to show others what they see.

    I will tell you right now, most human beings in the world cannot handle this information....precisely because its not meant for the human mind. So unless you can find that which is Within you that Can decipher its meanings, your ego will continue to wage war with the ideas and pass judgement and find fault with it all, because that is what the ego does best.

    These concepts are not about persona, the personal identity. Or who is prettier then who, or who fucked who, or even much of anything personal. Its much bigger then one person and much more encompassing then you can even begin to realise, understanding it starts at the very core of your being. So if you cannot get out of your pettyness and judgement you will fail at seeing the bigger picture here, and that will be true for anyone reading this.

    Luke 18:16-17 (King James Version)

    16But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

    17Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.


    Jesus is not saying here, hey act like selfish brats and enter the kingdom of heaven....No, rather he is speaking about the unconditional love that a child naturally possesses and which Lola talked about observing in her children.

    So how to be like a child??? This is the question...answer that in all its fullness and THEN discuss things, openly and with the truth of it in your hearts.

    OBSERVE THE LITTLE ONES.....see how curious they are to know? They want to know everything, their minds are like sponges. Children don't ask if its ok, they jump right into the fray with total abandon in their hearts. They don't concern themselves day and night with what shall i wear, what color should i paint my nails, how big is my dick, am I pretty, what will they think???

    And when they love you, they don't take it back from you like petty egocentric adults, no, this they do in total abandon and with full trust also. Ever notice that even when a child is abused by a parent, it will still seek the abusers love??? This is real forgiveness, and its not from this world.

    Children are born with it and as they grow up the world strips them of this birthright and feeds them contempt and skeptism, just like the adults surrounding them. So unless you fight the worlds BS, even in adulthood, the venemous snake of judgement will poison you too.


    John 4-17-21 KJV

    17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

    20 If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can[c] he love God whom he has not seen?

    21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.




    avatar
    Neo2012

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2010-10-01

    The Greatest Act Of Love is...Forgiveness

    Post  Neo2012 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am

    On Post 47 Pain & Anguish, is where all of this started...

    Fumanda said, and I quote,

    "Neo" represented romance...he was a poet...and I let myself be swept away in his prose...I loved a man once long ago who was a lot like him...He passed away...He was gentle and kind and Oh how I loved him! So in Neo I saw an escape from my routine and practical reality...Lost in the poetry I could dream again...You make me laugh, I often told him... You make me cry, I told him...And well, not much makes me cry...I was falling in love but not with him but the idea of him and all of what he presented..."

    He was flirting with my friend, Xeia...I didn't like that because he was also flirting with me.... and yes, I take issue with that!


    24 Posts later, the true wounds are revealed: Post 70

    "There are unresolved issues between Sui and myself. I AM TIRED
    I feel betrayed...

    Why on earth after all this time, must you tell me, Sui that you kissed Mario while I was with him? What benefit would that bring saying this now? I mean, we were together for almost 5-years, and he proposed twice. But at the time, my education came before any feelings I may have had for him. What were you thinking? So my friendship was just a big joke?? I never went after your boyfriends...I wouldn't want to...THAT'S NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I AM!


    ============LET'S FOCUS PEOPLE=============

    Mario was the man she once loved so very much, the same man I remind her off, same man she dated for 5 years, that shared a kiss with Xeia while they where still together, I represented the "idea" of the re-birth of that love of which she now feels Xeia is responsible for messing things up for her again!

    We get it Fumanda! We see the resentment, we see the connection, and we see your pain! The thoughts of betrayal, and the grief! Yes, grieving is a process, and the question in my mind is, are you still grieving the lost of Mario, or the loss of the "love" that connection (his and yours)brought forth?

    Its obvious that my "flirting" with Xeia has opened some old wounds, and its revealed a scar that is the root of the problem.

    And, here is the thing, I know that Allisiam said, "Why use a public forum for this?" "Why not Skype or something more private?"

    Allisiam, this is real, this is true day to day life! And, what is this Forum about if not to explore and express all aspects of love!

    Ephesians 4:32:
    32(A) Be kind to one another, tenderhearted,(B) forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.


    Love is forgiveness! Love is understanding! Love is not keeping account of each others wrong doings! Love is letting go of past grievances, and forgiving one another!

    This is not about me, (on the surface, maybe) but its really never been about me, rather if anything, I've been the catalyst.

    So, what is this all about?

    This is about two best friends having an unresolved conflict, and me in the middle; things always happen for a reason!

    It is also, about LOVE, and about GRIEF, and about DEATH, and about RESURRECTION.

    Maybe its time to bring things out in the open, maybe its time for some sort of group therapy, maybe its time for validation, maybe is time to burry the hatchet, maybe is time to give closure to repressed feelings, maybe is time to clear the air once and for all of all toxins, so that we can feel free and receptive to the meaning of unconditional love.

    I won't comment or speculate as to what exactly happened between Mario and Xeia, whether he was seduced by her or he initiated the whole thing, only they could answer that, and I think Xeia already did, he went after her, and not the way around. In any case, is time to let go of the past. Don't you agree?

    To Fumanda:, Mario and I are nothing alike, you and him where in a relationship, dating for 5 years, sharing real intimacy, both physical and emotional intimacy. You and I on the other hand, have a friendship, a friendship that has allowed us to reach many levels of communication and understandings over a period of two or three months? We are both tied to other relationships, we both have children, we both lead seperate lives, yet we've shared our most intimate thoughts, and have grown fond of each other...that right there...is "free love" something that you speak against so much, yet, you and I are vivid examples of it!

    See, how different the dynamics of our relationship is compared to you and Mario?

    Secondly, Xeia did not initiate the conversation that's lead to this debauchery as you said, rather I did. So, when she says that Mario went after her, I have to say that I am compelled to believe her.

    I can try and understand the trauma of 5 years dating this guy and your feelings of being betrayed by him, now me..and Xeia.

    But, Fumanda, I did not betray you, you and I are not a couple, you and I had not reached some sort of agreement or disclosure regarding ourselves, or decided on being lovers, and not talking to anyone else, we where not dating, we where interchanging, we where bonding, we where talking "freely and openly" and sincerely, getting to know each other, and it was beautiful, and flowing, and uplifting.

    Now, you can ask me, well, why? Why did you initiate such a conversation with her when you and I where doing so well sharing this form of "free love" between us?

    Because there was an opportunity for open and honest responses between Xeia and myself that had nothing to do with you and I.

    Because after twenty some years I was finally willing to risk the burden of telling her how I felt about her in High School and that lead to further clear and direct self-disclosures that neither of us had ever disclosed to each other before but now the conditions seemed appropiate because we have grown, and are far more mature then we where back when we are in High School.

    And, I've got to tell you that your jealousy is a very undesirable quality (at this moment) in my eyes, even a bit scary, that's why I removed you from my friends list, because in my eyes, your not channeling you emotions in a productive way! Not that your feelings aren't valid, rather, it is how your dealing with them that matters to me!

    Your passion, and complete "blind" and jealouse love for which you are professing for me, its a bit scary right now, don't you see that?

    I think you need to come to better senses, and just breath....just breath!

    In short, Fumanda, accept sometimes our heart sees what it wants to see, Xeia, did not betray you, you rather think so because your heart wants to believe that at one point someone loved you the way you've always wanted to be loved, and that love was perfect, so, Xeia is to blame...Stop!

    I am sure he loved you, and am sure you loved him, and perhaps your love towards him was perfect in your heart, and in your mind.

    However, try to see things from a different pespective for a change...

    Only, God's love is perfect! And, in this human form perfection is only equal to self-knowledge!

    Lao Tzu, in his Tao Te Ching, says “Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing self is enlightment. Mastering others require force. Mastering the self requires strength.”

    Adi Shankaracharya, in his commentary on Bhagavad Gita says, “Self-knowledge” alone is the means to the highest bliss.”


    Forgive Mario, let go, embrace his death, embrace death itself, by death I mean change, as we all know, everything is in a state of constant change, without this we wouldn't experience growth...without change...we wouldn't discover new feelings, new ideas, and/or new connections.

    Is time to look deep, deep within your self seeking awareness, seeking self-knowledge, let go of your insecurities and see the greater picture!

    This is one function of why Xeia is your best friend, her connection to you exposes your insecurity, this part of you, is teaching to dissolve those feelings of insecurity and embrace the beauty of your true self, both in and out.

    To Xeia: I know your eager to help your friend embrace your idealogies. But, right now all she needs is affirmation, that you love her, that you are a true friend, that you know her, and know what she stands for, she needs reassurances that you are not out there to "steal" her connections to that part of her that is crying out for love, she looks up to you as a close friend for help with her own insecurities, get in the moment, inmerge in the "now" and reassure her.

    To all:
    Understand one thing, not all people are gay, or lesbians, or opened to new experiences, not all couples are swingers, and not everyone is willing to accept different ideals and take them as their own. Just because you may feel that your new found idealogy and/or beliefs work for you, and makes you feel liberated, full of love, and awake, alive even, doesn't mean that it has to have the same effect on everyone else and that includes friends. Some people are not ready, and they may never be ready, its their choice, all we can do is respect them, and let them be.

    We all go through different processes, and some times we need to change our Ligo to a more simplistic form, rather then talking "mirrors" and "3D's" and "5D's" ...this all good...but if we don't know how to channel our knowledge, then it reflects our lack off, Wisdom.

    Love forgives freely, "Love thy neighbor as we love one's self!"

    To Allisiam: Also adding to what you said about children, which it was beautiful, but their was something I felt was missing...Jesus not just referred to children as an example of their unconditional love, but moreso because of their lack of malice in their heart and/or ill intents. Children have innocence , hence, their hearts are open, making them quick to forgive, to not hold grudges, they are resiliant to the badness.

    1 Corinthians 14:20:
    20Brothers,(A) do not be children in your thinking.(B) Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be(C) mature.


    Sorry, I don't mean to come accross as a "KNOW IT ALL..." Well, maybe, I do, (develish grinning look, see it? lol) but I hope you can all look pass that and evolve to greater heights.

    Xeia, the dream is beautiful and can be very real! I know!


    Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Lola

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2010-10-01

    Resolution...

    Post  Lola on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm

    Uhm...Uhm...Xeia...you wanted Apocalypse? Now you’re talking my language, Baby Girl!


    I know I said that was going to be my last transmission...but when I found out that Neo thinks Mario is dead and that I’m comparing the both of them...I started laughing so hard...I nearly fell off the chair.



    And Xeia? I should have specified which body part I wanted to see in Rok’s picture? C’mon, I can almost hear you laughing as you were typing this!!!!!

    So here’s the truth; you beautiful forum folk....



    Xeia and I are great friends, the BEST of friends.....as close as two friends could ever get without sex...(are you listening Xeia? Yeah that proposition did piss me off....but only for about 2o minutes.....And then I got over it...And then I thought DAAMMNNNNNN IM HOTT ;D)...



    Xeia and I have been tagging up on men since HIGH SCHOOL...Neo, every time you would send her suggestive comments and she would respond....Oh he’s such a poet.....she was thinking....This guy’s a piece of work...!



    I’m going to Pledge eternal love to this guy....I’m going to be fucking suicidal....Don’t you see Neo? I can smell a player from a mile away...and do you know why? Because we’ve been doing it since high school...And why we always got away with it? ‘Cause we’re fucking hot. We are the SHIT, nigga.


    Neo, you let yourself go because of your repressed feelings for her....And I didn’t like the way you were talking top my friend....Because she’s too sensitive....and I’ve always looked out for my baby girl...



    And Rok? She has always been faithful to you....If she could do it all over again she would choose you....You are her dream guy....And you’re well-hung too.....

    (PS: Xeia, no more naked pictures! It’s not that I’m Mother Theresa...it’s that..c’mon....I don’t give a shit...)


    And Neo, you’re telling me to keep breathing? I can’t....fucking stop laughing long enough to breathe!!


    Go have a drink, exhale, and get rid of some hot air, brotha! Peace mah brothaaa!!!


    Xeia, I hope you’re not too mad at me, but you know me. I must be cruel to be kind....I’m like a Gemini.....Switching from side-to-side to get to the bottom of Truth. I’m the moonlight Scorpio ;D....Planning, scheming, plotting, self-destructive, stinging my own ass, playing the victim to expose the villain.


    In this case, we exposed Neo, as we have so many more men before him....



    So, Neo, are you listening? No hard feelings, no regrets, let’s agree to be friends, OK? But for real this time, don’t give me your higher-than-thou attitude, ‘cause I can smell you O_O


    And Rok, you pegged me right; You were the only one who pegged me right...I am used to winning....And I won again........NO...Xeia and I won again. ;D


    I looooooooohhhh yoouuu, Xeia......You and your craziness...is still COOLLLL WITTT MEHH; cuz I’m crazy, just like you girl....just a different kind of crazy....We are not from this Earth.... ;D


    Neo, I hope you can forgive me, but you really did put off a bad impression of yourself...and it turned me off...I hope you and I can be sincere friends...

    Sui, you are gullible and I've always felt I've needed to help you...You found this new philosophy and I am trying to understand you even though I may not always agree with you...



    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

    Alexandra wrote:
    Xeia and I have been tagging up on men since HIGH SCHOOL...Neo, every time you would send her suggestive comments and she would respond....Oh he’s such a poet.....she was thinking....This guy’s a piece of work...!


    Not true. Merely your opinion.



    Alexandra wrote:I’m going to Pledge eternal love to this guy....I’m going to be fucking suicidal....Don’t you see Neo? I can smell a player from a mile away...and do you know why? Because we’ve been doing it since high school...And why we always got away with it? ‘Cause we’re fucking hot. We are the SHIT, nigga.

    You've been doing it since HS.



    Alexandra wrote:Neo, you let yourself go because of your repressed feelings for her....And I didn’t like the way you were talking to my friend....Because she’s too sensitive....and I’ve always looked out for my baby girl...


    It's true i'm too sensitive... but i wish that if you want to "look out" for me, you would not do it by exploding into a huge forest fire... or dragging me in the middle of your petty machinations...



    Alexandra wrote:Xeia, I hope you’re not too mad at me, but you know me. I must be cruel to be kind....I’m like a Gemini.....Switching from side-to-side to get to the bottom of Truth. I’m the moonlight Scorpio ;D....Planning, scheming, plotting, self-destructive, stinging my own ass, playing the victim to expose the villain.

    I am not mad at you. I understand you because you've always had an explosive personality and since you've spent so little time with us so far, I don't really expect you to really understand that what i'm about and how i may have changed.... and that i don't really need any "looking out for"... but thanks anyway....


    Alexandra wrote:In this case, we exposed Neo, as we have so many more men before him....


    Not true. I can see this is how you choose to see it but i don't see it that way. I exposed no one... but if you feel you did... fine, i have no problem with that.


    As we have so many men...?? You are delirious




    Alexandra wrote:Sui, you are gullible and I've always felt I've needed to help you...You found this new philosophy and I am trying to understand you even though I may not always agree with you...

    Let me be... I am gullible maybe yes... much like a child is. But i make no excuses... and i am myself...


    if you want to understand what Thuban is, i already said you're welcome, everyone is... if they can take the heat.



    heart glitter




    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    Lola

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2010-10-01

    A Leap of Faith....

    Post  Lola on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 am

    Xeia, I truly believe that a true friend is a gift we give ourselves...


    And you are right...I certainly do have an explosive personality...and my reaction was not so much a forest fire but a nuclear explosion...

    So, here we are...at the crossroads of a new chapter in our lives...


    Raven, tell me...What exactly is a DragonQueen? Help me understand my friend and her new family...her newfound philosophy and expanded view of life...?


    I assure you what you will find in me going forward is not condemnation and mockery but inquisitiveness and an open mind...For trying to truly understand my dear friend is the best I can offer her...

    You will find that I can be as generous as I am obstinate... That I have both the power to elevate and to ruin...

    And, at this time, at this moment...I choose to place my friend within my kind heart and not within the confines of my logical mind...

    I will take a leap of faith and support you, Xeia...

    -M
    avatar
    Allisiam

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : The Mirror of the Infinite

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Allisiam on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 am



    Listen, Tanit, Ashera said:

    Do not look in the mirror at the water*s surface,


    but in the one inside you.
    Mirror is all -
    this life,
    the beyond,
    the beyond
    the beyond -
    This still life

    (Mar 8, 2009)


    Ashera

    Barbelo The Primordal Canvas


    Sexy Alexandra, this poem says much about what a Dragon Queen is...if you dare to look into that primordial mirror within you. Stick around babe and in time you will come to know her....but start with this poem, written by a Dragon Queen herself, Ashera.

    In Lake'ch, Raven



    avatar
    Didymos

    Posts : 795
    Join date : 2010-05-20
    Location : Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Didymos on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am


    Dragon Poetry for Alexis Lolabella, Togaclad Librarian at the Thuban Library of the Phoenix of the New Alexandria.
    Now consider just who Romeo is and how many Juliets there are.









    Tonyblue
    avatar
    Didymos

    Posts : 795
    Join date : 2010-05-20
    Location : Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Didymos on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 am


    Cathy Pagano The Cosmic Story Newsletters‎ > ‎

    Capricorn Solar Eclipse 2011





    Capricorn Solar Eclipse, January 4, 2011





    With Mercury once more moving in direct motion as of Thursday, December 30th, all of the planets are moving forward until the end of January. You might feel like you can tackle anything with all this extraverted energy, but I would wait until this new Moon solar eclipse on January 4th to make any decisions about the coming year.
    A Solar Eclipse is a new Moon where the Sun and Moon are on the same plane as the Earth. All three heavenly bodies line up, and we see the Moon’s passage over the face of the Sun. The Moon, which symbolizes our emotional body, blocks our rational solar consciousness and we are allowed to ‘see’ the truth of our emotions. What are you feeling that you’ve been told is inappropriate? What have you been ashamed to admit to? Now is the perfect time to feel it and become conscious of your real needs, not those false needs that our culture pushes on us to make sure the ‘economy’ grows. Hopefully, we’ll begin to see that the great experiment of capitalism is no longer viable in a world where our resources are running out and our environment is dying.
    The January 4, 2011 solar eclipse occurs at 14* Capricorn at 9:03am GMT /4:03am EST/1:03am PST, and will be visible over much of Europe, the Middle East and parts of Asia. Since it occurs during the season of Winter Solstice and the 12 Days of Christmas, it is still concerned with shaping the chaotic energy for the New Year. The lunar eclipse that occurred on Winter Solstice hopefully helped us release old negative beliefs about life as well as shifting our perspective so that our knowledge becomes a source of wisdom and meaning rather than just information. This solar eclipse plants the seeds of rebirth, based on that new perspective, within our society at large.




    Let’s see what deeper understanding we can discover about this Solar Eclipse in Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign associated with our professional position in the world as well as our life purpose; it is about the use and abuse of power and privilege by the Fathers. Capricorn has been the sign of Patriarchy for thousands of years. And so our ‘place’ or ‘purpose’ in the world has been to follow the rules set down for us; we’ve gone out and found what work was deemed acceptable according to the needs of society. What would happen if we all decided that our purpose didn’t fit the purpose of our economy or our present culture? What would happen if we stopped supporting the capitalist agenda and honed our particular gifts to create a new society? What if we toppled the Father from his place of prominence and proceeded to live life according to our own inner direction and purpose?
    What will The Father look like in the future? Will he remain the tyrant, the political leader, the boss? Once the Father’s rule is over, what role will the Father have? Perhaps the Father archetype will revert back to the ‘one who orders the world’ for us without imposing his order on us. Perhaps, like the father in the movie ‘Fly Away Home’ he will show us how to live out our unique potential. With this solar eclipse in Capricorn, in the first days of this year of immense change, we have the opportunity to re-invent the Father archetype within. Wherever Capricorn lies in your chart, I think you’ll find the rules will change.
    One rule that is cosmic law and therefore won’t change is: Everything comes in threes. Three is the number of process, of actualizing what was only potential. Four grounds three’s energies and is the number of wholeness. C.G. Jung believed that we had to solve the mystery of the three and the four to achieve Individuation. What he meant was that we have to put our knowledge to the test and live it if we want to be whole.
    Astrology is based on the energies of three and four. There are the four elements – fire, air, earth & water; and there are the three types of energies – cardinal/initiating, fixed/concentrating & mutable/disseminating. Each of the twelve signs of the zodiac are also divided into three sections, mirroring the three energies within each element, just as ‘gas, solid and liquid’ are the three forms of matter. The unique layering that makes Astrology so fascinating deepens our understanding of Life.
    The three divisions in a sign are 10* each, so this eclipse occurs in the 2nd 10 degrees of Capricorn, which have an affinity with Taurus. Taurus, the Bull of the Great Mother, symbolizes the natural energy that generates new life. Taurus is the Builder and the Teacher of the zodiac, the energy that incarnates natural law, just as nature blossoms again in the spring. When we add the concerns of Capricorn, the rules and collective structures that keep society working, we can see that we’ve entered a new stage in our collective transformation where we will have to start rebuilding our lives and our society from the ground up. Hopefully, we will listen to our instincts and build what is true and necessary for life, not profit.
    Pluto, the great leveler, has been in the sign of Capricorn since November 2008, the very same week that we began to see the extent of the current financial collapse. When Pluto first enters a sign, it exposes those things that are no longer viable to the concerns of the sign - it turns up the muck so we can see what’s rotten and understand what is really going on. After the past two years, we can all agree that our financial systems and governments are in need of regeneration, due to corruption and a culture of greed, as well as an imbalance between the rights of people and the rights of big corporations.
    Instead of trying to shore up systems that are no longer viable, we need to begin to imagine and implement new and better systems that work fairly for everyone. And people are already doing this all over the world.
    Capricorn is the sign that rules large collectives, like countries and corporations and now, the whole world. We are just in the beginning of this re-structuring, which will last at least through 2024 when Pluto leaves Capricorn for Aquarius. This Capricorn solar eclipse is a new Birth, a new beginning. Just as every new birth requires patience and care, the solar eclipse is the time to plant the seeds of that new Birth and tend it this year with great patience and care.
    The future is calling to us.
    The Taurus vibration of this Capricorn degree makes this a perfect time to ‘build’ something, and any good builder knows that you begin with the foundation. Since this solar eclipse is hitting points in my chart (trines my natal Sun and opposes my progressed Sun), my interpretation of it will be colored by my experiences. As a Taurus, I believe that we base our lives on our values. And we imagine that our society reflects those values. But I think we are finally seeing clearly the dis-connect between our personal and communal values and the realities of how we ‘do business’.
    In rebuilding a new society, we have to go back to our foundational values and build a strong and solid structure, whether personally or collectively. Each of us has something to contribute. Back in the 90s, Joseph Campbell called it ‘following your bliss’. It is our purpose in life, which ultimately is for the common good. The real change in perspective we have to go through is that our gift is not based on its economic value, but on its spiritual & creative value. Many of the people who have followed their bliss have not reaped great economic rewards, but rather they have received the gifts of the Holy Spirit: inner peace, self-knowledge, compassion, love, wisdom and inner strength. These gifts will become even more important in the coming tumultuous years as we once again engage in a revolution that will hopefully bring us all independence and freedom, self-respect and honor.
    What we’ve discovered in these past few years, and more recently with the information in Wikileaks, is that our cultural values and ideals are very different from the realities governing our world. We all like to think that we’re living our ideals, but being human, we often don’t see our own Shadows. We say one thing and do another. It’s time, though, that we all grow up and stand in our truth by accepting and redeeming our Shadows, through having us ‘guide them into the Light’ as Michael Franti sings. We can’t just condemn greed – we have to understand its source as a need for security and so find ways to make people feel more secure, so we need less.
    When we look at the Sabian Symbol for the Sun and Moon at 14* Capricorn, we get the same message: An ancient bas-relief carved in granite remains a witness to a long-forgotten culture. (Keynote: The will to unearth, in our culture as well as in any culture, what has permanent value, and to let go of the non-essentials.
    Dane Rudhyar’s commentary on this symbol rings true to us today.
    “At a time when in nearly every land men are questioning and challenging the validity of traditional beliefs and customary attitudes, it becomes necessary to separate permanent values and great principles or symbols from the many individual habits and the socio-political developments which more often than not have perverted or even negated the original ideals of the culture. We must strive to free these ideals from the wild growth of personal and class selfishness, from the greed and ambition so prevalent in human nature, and learn to appreciate the excellence of what is the immortal seed-foundations, as well as the spiritual harvest, of any culture.” (Dane Rudhyar, An Astrological Mandala, 1973)
    We stand at the crossroads of change. We cannot go backwards, but going forward is also dangerous, since reactionary forces will try to stop any loss of their powers. But change we must if our society, and our world, is to survive the environmental crisis as well as the financial and social problems that face our world.
    The question is: how do we go about it?



    The Sun and Moon in Capricorn are ‘ruled’ or under the influence of Saturn, which is in Libra. Saturn in Libra demands that we face the reality of equality and fairness between the sexes, nations, and religions. Libra is Venus-ruled and teaches diplomacy and connection, peace and beauty, balance and fairness. Saturn squares this solar eclipse, challenging us to work hard to bring the truth, with fairness and balance, into all our relationships and all our dealings with others.
    The day of this solar eclipse, Jupiter and Uranus join up for the third and last time at 27* Pisces, forming a brilliant quintile aspect with the eclipsed New Moon. A quintile is a 72* aspect that deals with the use or abuse of power and authority. It is a 5th harmonic aspect and so represents the creative spiritual forces that are filtered through the human mind, giving it the power to create or destroy. It can bestow creative genius, deep insight and true mental artistry. Jupiter and Uranus in Pisces open the gates of our perception to the ‘unseen’ worlds, to our 6th sense, to our intuitive vision. Be prepared for more experiences of a unified consciousness with like-minded others as well as accessing higher states of consciousness. These planets also square the Galactic Center at 27* Sagittarius, reminding us to acknowledge our galactic citizenship. Bring down the vision that you want to birth and plant the seeds that you will care for and nurture this year. It will come to fruition in the fall.
    The Sabian symbol for Uranus and Jupiter at 28* Pisces is: A fertile garden under the full Moon reveals a variety of full-grown vegetables. The time of growth is here. We have everything we need to nurture ourselves. It is time to reap what we have sown and cultivated. Bright Blessings on your ventures!
    Venus at 27* Scorpio has come out of the shadow of the underworld and is ready to nurture us (in the last 10* of Scorpio, she’s aligned with the sign of Cancer) with her wisdom and passion. She receives information and energy from Jupiter/Uranus, taking in information from invisible dimensions, and challenges us to bring that information into collective consciousness (squaring Neptune and Chiron at 27-28* Aquarius).
    Make your New Year’s resolutions, but wait until the Solar Eclipse to plant them. They will go through a long growing season this year, with Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune all changing signs this year. We are in the midst of vast cosmic changes. Go with the flow and you’ll do well. Fight it and you might find yourself caught up in a rip-tide. Stay safe, stay warm or cool as the seasons dictate - and radiate and receive Love. What more can we ask for in the New Year?
    Bright Blessings for an adventurous and hopeful New Year.
    Cathy Pagano




    Sponsored content

    Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 am