~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Post 1244

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

Anchor wrote:
    Actually he had to, he often had to speak in parables because the core truth was too much for the average man in his audience. To some extent it was necessary to de-tune the message for wider coverage.

I agree that it is better to speak truth with clarity so far as it is possible.

Many times this means not speaking at all. However, on this forum, there are topic titles that can allow people to ignore that which they dont want to read - and it is for this reason I keep asking people to let it be.

I think abraxasinas has demonstrated accuracy with the bible and I dont see where words are being twisted. I myself tend to restrict myself to the reported "sayings" of Jesus since they appear to me to be the least distorted parts of the bible. Since many of them are wrapped in parable, they were probably deemed by the editors to be so open to debate and inpenetrable, they did not require distortion to support any elitist agenda.

[with no particular focus on you Beren...]

Once again I see many here falling into the same old trap of judging the messenger and not the message.

It also seems as if inpenetrable data seriously offends a few egos - I say tough! Deal with it. Have you considered this is one of the distortions we all need help working through? Data is data.

Two sides of the polarised arguement against this thread - on the one hand there is no such thing as Dragons so Abraxasinas is clearly off his trolley - on the otherhand Dragons are very real and us poor humans need protection by the gallant knights in shining armour and experienced dragon slayers. Which is more preposterous? To me neither. Data is data.

What is not preposterous is that questions and answers to those questions yeild pure DATA. Data can be left or worked with - your/our choice.

Context can manipulate that data - but the assembled masses here are not vulnerable chooks that need protection. We are more on our guard against any potential contextual manipulation and trickery; not that I myself have discerned any yet from the OP and subsequent posts - all I have discerened with every fibre of my own intuition is a desire to deliver information/data in the context of the questions asked.

This Dragon (personae) - is providing answers - so far - in what looks like good faith. On that note, Abraxasinas, I have a few more questions of my own for you :

1) to what extent do dragons have a bearing on the functioning of the elite/dark forces currently attempting to control the evolution of human kind on this planet?

Hi Anchor, thanking you again for your open display of integrity, honour and impartiality - the qualifying criteria of a good moderator.

The Dragon symbol is of uttermost importance to the PTB (your elite/dark forces label).
    The PTB functions in a hierarchical manner and where the nestings of control and manipulation are, as many know, in a pyramidal symbology.
    A 10 tiered pyramid exemplifies this (say the Mayan structure publisized by Calleman).

1=100-Square of the Populus/Citizen/Voter
    2=81-Square of the Local Mayor/Politician/Councillor/Member
    3=64-Square of the Minister of State
    4=49-Square of the President of a Nation
    5=36-Square of the Global Administrator/Banking Empire
    6=25-Square of the Ancient Brotherhoods of the Serpent/Illuminati+Luminari
    7=16-Square of the Astrality in Order/Human-ET Level1
    8=9-Square of the Astrality in Expansion/Human-ET-Level2
    9=4-Square of the Astrality in Identity/Human-ET-Level3
    10=Capstone of the Dragon

So in a classification of the hierarchies of the PTB such as this; you can easily discern that the 'missing capstone' represents an 'enigma' not only to the human knowledge, which ends here at the 6th level of the pyramid in 4D spacetime as defined by physics and the terrestraial sciences; but also to the ETs interacting with humanity from the astral dimensions (7-dimensional hyperspace or twistorspacetime of rotation technically).

So the Dragon archetype or symbol becomes the common search for the 'illuminated' humans and the ETs alike.

These consciousnesses KNOW that the pyramid is also an Octahedron with the seen pyramid turned upside down like an hourglass.
    So then there are two capstones, one 'missing' in the physical manifestation of the 'World-Tree', but of course manifested in the metaphysical-spiritual sense in the reflection of the physical pyramid and so its invisible image.

Metaphysically it is so understood (by the upper levels say 6-9), that the 'missing' capstone is the metaphysical Dragonhood as the powersource for all of the material universe.

The PTB are very well aware about the Nature of God and what God, say as the Prime Creator Energy Source must be to be able to exist.
    However they are not aware of how this Invisible Dragonhood can manifest and through this manifestation reconfigure the structure of the universal architecture (a rather primitive attempt to reconfigure the universe is embodied in the Masonic symbology as that of Ptah, the Egyptian creator god).

Anchor wrote:
    2) are there good dragons and bad dragons (where good and bad have the meaning of service to the interests of humanity or service to self, not in the interests of humanity).

You could say this in a rather 'childish' way of trying to express the ET-Human interaction of the higher levels.
    The polarity 'game' cannot extend past the 5th dimension in external manifestation as it is unified internally in 6D and 7D and becomes contextual in dimensions 8-10.

So the 'good and bad' might as well be termed male and female or minus and plus.
    And as you know, in mistranslation of this archetype in the 'middle ages', all women were considered as the 'temptresses of the Devil' and so considered as evil/bad personified.
    Things have not changed much and today the polarity 'rules' the evolving human minds - however with a grand destiny awaiting them.
    The 'entrapment' in this duality of polarity serves a cosmic purpose, even a necessity.
    In concentrating and focusing a PROCESSING of POLARITY facing each other in a 'mental war' COUPLED to physical embodiment; will allow the disembodied ETs of the astrality, as well as the archetypes of the 10-11-12-13 omnispace dimensions to become reconfigured and redefined.

This is simply the LOWEST vibration connecting to the HIGHEST vibration in the metaphysical 'bad' dragon being forced to 'eat' itself in swallowing its own tail.
    Heads and Tails - Good and Bad - Man and Woman - Yin and Yang - All One Coin.

Anchor wrote:
    3) please re-state the exact relationship between what you call dragon and what you call human.

he PHYSICAL Evolution of modern man from Old World Monkeys so 20 million years ago encompassed the earlier evolvement of the mammalian midbrain from its reptilian brainstem precursor.
    About 5 million years ago, the Australopithecine genotype began to fractalise in a normal diversification pattern of terrestrial species (say there are species of giraffes, elephants, tigers and so forth).
    This diversification proceeded WITHOUT astral ET interference until about 520,000 years ago, when homo antecessor became a 'common ancestor' for a 'contracted' hominid evolutionary branch leading to homo sapiens sapiens.

You find here the 20 Mayan supercycles of 26,000 years each and so the 7th/13th cycle of about 338,000 years ago witnessed the first genetic interferences of the astral ETs with homo antecessor 'evolving' into homo heidelbergensis (these are commonly accepted antrhropological labelings you can find in the literature).

The 'first' homo sapiens then emerged from this genetic stock about 5 Mayan supercycles later at the 208,000 year marker in the human evolution timeline.
    It is here then that the 'legends' of Lemuria and the human-ET interactions begin to enter the akashic records of the human groupmind consciousness and memory.

Here then you have the attempt to 'dragonize' the human evolution by the astral ETs.
    The ETs know that their own ancestry and physicalisation is irrevokably BOUND to HYBRIDIZATION of their own astral cosmic IDs with that of this humanoid race of primitive origins in the reptilian brainstem.

The ETs require physical expression, whilst the primitive humanoids require mentality. This then is rigorously defined and modelled in ET science as the omni-science of what MASS is as a static electromagnetic field and allowing the mass parameter to become a reduced form of natural and superconductive 'electricity flow' (not requiring media such as a copper wire or a optical fibre).

Many technical details are found on the linked website.
    I have shared some of this here before, but as it causes offence in inferiority /superiority complexes in the psyche of many; I refrain from disseminating details. The ones of you who wish to know more, might engage the thought of attending college classes in Cosmology 101, Physics 101; General Science 101 or similar and THEN ask pertinent questions instead of ridiculing and dismissing things you COULD understand, but fail to do so, because of your unfamiliarities with the semantics and the languages.

And so the 'Dragon-Mind' will be like a 'Dragon-Brain' superposed onto the humanoid cortex finding full expression in homo sapiens sapiens at the beginning of the last and completing Mayan cycle of 25,625 years ago.

The astral ET manipulation so also represents an ET agenda finding their own roots and lineages.
    There is more to this and I have and will elucidate more and more details on this as the timeline progresses.
    But generally, the so called manipulation of the human genetic code is defined in the aforementioned 'natural electricity', which relates to mindinduction and the capacityu of the human memory complexes to store data.

Anchor wrote:
    4) dragon iconography crops up a lot. In the recent video by Bill Ryan one is struck by the number of dragon images in the opening sequence of shots around London, England. Additionally I recently have cosidered that there are the Eastern (I'm thinking about chinese) Dragons who are associated with the power elite - emporers etc - in a more mystical way, and Western Dragons who live in caves and get slaughtered by "heros". Can you elaborate more on the role of the dragon iconography through the human ages? When did it start and why?

A..

Yes, Anchor, the dragon symbology in the London locale is just the manifesto of the PTB of the 5th and 5th level, that of the Brotherhood of the Serpent/Snake and the two archetypes of the Priesthood of Levi and that of Zadok in the Davidic court.
    Today, this has translated to the Illuminati of the Sun (Shamballah say) and the Luminari of the Moon (Agartha say).
    Much of the information you can find on the web, you tube, David Icke and so forth is very much 'on the mark' and in agreement with the Thuban database. It so is not disinformation - I would comment on anything I consider disinformation, if exposed to this on this forum in the appropriate contexts.

AA

Anchor wrote:
    Ellie,

people manipulated in this manner only have themselves to blame. The path is long for them, but all will end well.

Ego is not anyones problem but the person in whom that ego manifests.

You play with fire you get burned, unless that is, you know how to play with fire.

A..

Mental image of GregorArturo firedancing springs to mind

(10) Jesus says: "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

AA

Post 1247

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 am

ellie wrote:
    That quote from Jesus above does not explain a thing to me in the context it was given.

Lionhawk, I am not a happy bunny now because you have bowed out and it looks like I will not get any answers to exactly what and who this Abrax person is (besides being a Phd in string theory) and what Gaia group he is representing.

I am sorry LH I am obviously too dumb to get the clues, I was very curious.

Abrax, it would be nice if you did not quote Jesus in threads and call him a master templar in another, I am sure the ascended master is not happy himself with that.

That's all.

But Jesus IS the Master-Templar of Thuban dear ellie.
    You may ask himher in any form or manner if shehe is offended by that labeling - and it is just one labeling of many appropriate from the Thuban perspective.

Jesus IS the REAL lightbringer=LUCIFER manifesting the archetype of the metaphysics. This is explained in my quotation of Beren's post today.
    For simlicity and/or synchronicity and/or coincidence:

J=10; E=5; S=19; U=21; S=19 for a total of 74.
    L=12; U=21; C=3; I=9; F=6; E=5; R=18 for a total of 74.

This is one of the reasons why the Council of Thuban uses the Greek-Christian version of Jesus and not a hebrew version like Yeshua or Yeshuah or Yehoshuah.
    We do use Emmanuel Melchizedek as EM=WE sometimes however in a similar nomenclature.

AA

Post 1248

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

Hi All!

This message engages the wordings of another initiate, who could be termed a postgraduate human approaching membership within the Council of Thuban. I shall 'colour in' the discourses of Richard T., when so appropriate. Most of the time, Richard T. aka DRACHIR T. {the German word for Dragon translates as DRACHE} presents hisher information as a member of the Thuban Dragonhood and requires little input from myself.

If anyone wishes clarification on the meanings of the statements of Richard T., then I shall answer accordingly.

1)Quote:Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge

Does trying to connect with with all dimensions through the focus of intentionally reaching someone's consciousness, have an effect on those that do not wish us to succeed? Do they not like when I do this? Because sometimes I feel like I'm dwelling where I'm not wanted.

Richard T. aka DRACHIR T.:
    The ego can do nothing about any of this because of its planetary nature. His job is to increase the vibratory rate of his mentation and his environment is used to challenge him, and at the same time to become intelligent.

The forces are not there to make us intelligent but to shed light on the way. And the way they do this is by opposition. The stronger the opposition, the stronger the potential for integration.

When man has become strong enough to not be swayed by any emotional charge thrown at him by opposition in the experience, then these forces start a process of fusion with what was a mortal being.

The war against man by the dark forces is the war against this process. A war against the process through which the individual's father, his universal source, which is not a 'great all' but a force of creation, which is him on another plane of reality, will start infusing into the mortal using the mind tunnel created by the thought adjuster to alter totally the consciousness from the mental plane down to the cellular plane, effectively removing the light that was invested in material experience on this planet from the dominion of those forces.

To those forces, the presence of such a light as that of man, in matter on this planet, appears to be advantageous. They don't want to lose this advantage, and they are ready to blow the planet up if necessary.

Nothing will happen before it is time.

Abraxasinas: It should be added here, that the 'dark forces' are limited in extent of actual mental infiltration and blending with the human mind by the depth of the subconscious.
    This depth simply means that increasing the superconscious capacity to process memory will decrease the astral infiltration of the subconscious.

2) Originally Posted by Richard T:
    Hello there,
    Each person has an adjuster attributed to him. These are extremely advanced intelligences whose goal is to fuse with the mortal. Those forces have never experienced matter, they are scientists of the energy who work with man using life opposition to create tensions in him. Those tensions are energy potentials that are then used to transform the sub-atomic structure of those bodies, adjust them, in order to perfect them.

The creation of man is not completed. It is a work in progress. But man is led to believe that this is it.

An instruction is not a teaching.

A teaching brings materials that must be learned and believed.
    An instruction bids to do as told, and the instructed, by doing what he is told, allows the adjuster to work more efficiently. But for the ego, the instruction quickly becomes knowledge, because he wants to own the material, not realizing that it is not valuable as a memory but that it is useful in the movement it provokes.

Abraxasinas: This is in stark evidence right here on this thread, where the information as a teaching is mistaken as an instruction.

My consciousness is not Morontialized yet. So that it is the adjuster who can travel on his plane, as close at it can to his source, depending on his vibration rate. A cherubin cannot travel like an Arch-angel for instance.

Abraxasinas: There is much to be added here as to the reality and manifesto of what Richard T. terms morontialized. He may have taken this term from the astral channel of the Urantia Book; which is of 3rd order and so NOT as authoritative as the 2nd or 1st order of the data stream.
    In the context of usage of Richard T. however; he has associated the appropriate higher order structure to this label of the superconsciousness and as coupled to what many term Christ-Consciousness.
    The adjuster is a primary emanation of this Christ-Consciousness; say as in a label of the 'Overself' or the 'Higher Self' or the 'Higher Guides', however subject to graduations in expression.

Because of this, the information can only be transferred, if allowed, by the adjuster. In such a condition, a man cannot say what he wants but only what he must. Because, othersise, he would create much confusion still being affected by the laws of domination at one level or another.

We have an advantage as ascending men because this is a gradual process. The initiates, such as the initiate of Pisces, or that of Aquarius, live an instantaneous fusion process through which all aspect of the personality are destroyed, all memory is removed, and all wishes and hopes of the ego are put in check, creating an extreme mental pain that the average man could not support without being destroyed for lack of an adequate inner strenght.

Abraxasinas: Richard T. here exaggerates the process of the 'instantaneous fusion' of the initiate/avatar a little.
    This 'instantaneous fusion' is happenstance in all of you at the point of your physical conception in a data transfer from the genetic libraries of your patriarchial and matriarchial lineages.
    But as said, the human life experience serves the gradual implementation of the 'higher purpose' as decided by the 'adjuster' aka your 'higher self' directly coupled to the Christ-Consciousness.

The universal status of an individual cannot be known from down under but can only be known from up and into the intimate relationship between the source, the adjuster, and the mortal who has lost his humanity to become a man. Such information will never be given to an individual who can still fall to the laws of domination. Astral, planetary consciousness will never be allowed to escape this plane into the realms of light.

This is the first time in the universal annals that such a process is recorded. This creates great interest and turmoil among the material races and the hierarchies who suddenly are turning their eyes toward this globe and would hope to interfere to fulfil their own agendas.

The enabling factor is part of the personal secret that is guarded by the adjuster. The planetary ego cannot change things, but he can prepare the terrain.

Abraxasinas: You may emphasise the word 'PERSONAL SECRET' - all of you have an adjuster and carry such a 'Personal Secret'.
    So it becomes rather superfluous to 'test' others like myself as to your 'secrets' as so many have done here on this thread.

The integration process depends on inner strenght that allows facing opposition. The end of a cycle, such as the one we are in today, creates conditions that are ideal for a man with inner strength to face the music without falling prey to his animal condition.

Abraxasinas: I am in gratitude to all of you for your supports and your oppositions - perhaps some of you can begin to envisage the 'greater agendas'.

What do you mean by: "should I stop indulging substances that affect my matter?"

All substances that affect the psychic web and man's perceptions interfere with his natural mechanism, albeit everything you do was already known would be done. Drugs can only open the way to the astral web. They have created an awareness of the reality of other planes of reality but it was limited to the astral and its lies and manipulations.

Thoughts is the most fundamental aspect of the lie to which we have been submitted.

Man does not think. Thoughts forms are fundamentally induced interferences that come from the dead.
    Thought energy is fundamentally communication from the adjuster.
    The brain is a radio, it does not produce thoughts, it receives them. And the ego is fooled into believing it is him who is thinking because of the use of the subjective form, the 'I', to which he is too quick to identify.

Until the day when the adjuster, the cosmic double, can reveal himself, and that thoughts are replaced with communication, allowing the adjuster to instruct man and take charge of his evolution, forcing him to face the reality of his multi-dimensionality, that before was kept at a philosophical level.

Abraxasinas: Your individuated transformation from old human to new starhuman allows the higher self to merge with your lower self iow.

So, what can be done is to live one's life aware of this, knowing that all events that oppose the wishes of the ego and arouse his insecurities are simply there so that a work can be done on those planes of which he is not readily aware but of which he has the intuition.

3) Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
    hello,
    A work in process indeed. What about love? Will I have to let that go as well? When in love I realize how human I am. This cannot be good for the infusing process, as I am constantly drawn back to it.
    Morontialized? I may ask questions like a fool. But I can assure you I am not.

Richard T.:
    Hi,
    Love is a fundamental principle that is being infused in the universe. It is one of 7 Alephs, or principles, to manifest and the third. The other two are intelligence and will.

Abraxasinas: There are more classification systems, but the three major ones relate to the Thuban Principalities as well as the Kabbalah, say as say Keter-Hokmah and Binah:

1.Keter or Crown is the Khu of the Spirit and the 'Tree of Life as Djed or Phallus of Osiris'
    2.Hokmah or Wisdom is the Ab of the Heart and 'Throne of Isis'
    3.Binah or Intelligence is the Sahu of the Masculine in the 'EyeMirror of Horus'
    4.Hesed or Love is the Ba or Soul of the 'Sistrum of Bast'
    5.Gevurah or Power is the Ibis or Mind of the 'Caduceus of Thoth'
    6.Tiferet or Beauty is the Sekhem of the Feminine in the 'EyeMirror of Hathor'
    7.Nezah or Endurance is the Ka of the Double of the 'Astral Chalice of Nephthys'
    8.Hod or Majesty is the Ren or Name of the 'Mason's Tool of Ptah'
    9.Yesod or Foundationis the Khaibit or Image of the 'Shadow of Anubis'
    10.Malkuth or Kingdom is the Khat or Body and the 'Tree of Death as Yoni or Vulva of Set'

The SEPHIROTIC TREE OF LIFE also known as MOSES' SAPPHIRE TABLET ; then partitions those ten archetypes into a male, say left stem and a female right stem, parted in a middle stem, centred on the 'unclean sexes' of the 69=96.

Love is not a psychological value. But the astral body vibrates to its energy and promotes emotions.

This means that love on this globe is not fundamentally real.

Abraxasinas: Notice this all of you as warriors of the love and the light!

LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
    E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
    Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
    =√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

Its infusion will coincide with the advent of the access to intelligence and will without which there can be no real love.

For the time being, what we call love is based on the insecurity of the ego, whether sexual or emotional depending on the gender, and of the recuperation by the astral of the concept of love into a spiritualized form adopted by the soul, which emulates the work of the Nazareen. This spiritualization comes from the intelligence of man and his lack of real will.

Love is an energy that renders free, whereas will is an energy that dominates. To render free, one must have no fear of losing. And fear of losing brings the urge to dominate.

There is no point in adopting any kind of attitude in regard to this. To be informed is enough, since as soon as we are informed, work can start being done on other planes.

Abraxasinas: Allow me to emphasise the 'Being Informed Enough'; this is my one and only agenda on your behalf. It does NOT mean that any of you need to UNDERSTAND what I am sharing - YOUR INDIVIDUAL ADJUSTER UNDERSTANDS and this is sufficient onto itself.

4)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge:
    Very well then. I will remember that when we meet again. (lame attempt at humor)
    These 7 alephs. Are they manifested in all universes? Is love truly unique in origin? Now that this has been introduced into the universal archives can other races incorporate it? If they can than it must be through a descending energy correct? Will there ever be a balance between those with intelligence and those of true light?

Richard T.:
    What I know is that it is manifested in this universe and is a relatively new manifestation. I can't really talk about other universes. Love is a fundamental principle. It is a universal energy. It is not a state of mind. But it is an energy that can be channelled, although if it were channelled through man's physicality as it stands, he would find it extremely painful.

Abraxasinas: LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
    E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
    Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
    =√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

It will imcumb to man to use love to allow information to be made available to those races whose evolution is controlled by other races who have vibratory ascendancy onto them.

Love is an energy that shares.

Abraxasinas: The Council of Thuban is SHARING its database as its one and only agenda.

The various races in the universe work out of the principles of intelligence and will, not love. Their societies are based on the principle of fraternity.

An example of such system is the failed and miserable caricature that is communism on this planet. A system that sought to enslave its people, not free them.

Democracy, as we know it, is a miserable caricature of freedom afforded by the energy of love. Miserable because it is way too infiltrated with agents of domination for one and two because the individuals themselves are too psychologically dependent on the system, making them lazy and keeping them in a state of expectation, instead of all of them being the pillars of their society.

But this system is nonetheless the closest thing to what you call Christic spirit that exists in large organized societies.

Love cannot be alone, like intelligence and will cannot be alone. They represent the current trinity of the energy.

Races access universal archives based on their relative rate of vibration. The energy is hierarchically differentiated as it penetrates the planes of reality. In order to access the highest orders of the world that is the universal archives, the rate of vibration must be extremely high.

And access to higher vibrations means access to higher vibration of sciences.

The hierarchies who control the information based on their universal status will not let go of their power, because at that level infomation is the power. This is why intelligences in the universe are limited in what can be known to them and forced to work according to the information that is allowed to filter down to them.

Abraxasinas: Indeed, but as said before, the 'Tree of Life' as the 'Serpent-Rod' of Thoth aka Moses defines the ET order to dedichotomize at the 5th dimension/density level. All higher dimensionalities utilize the unified polarities as internal processor to allow galactic and extragalctic experience to function WITHIN a context of a Harmonized Duality.

When man has a consciousness that is morontial, he will have a vehicle that won't allow him to simply travel the astral plane but a unique vehicle that will allow him to travel as a consciousness to all the worlds from his origin to the ethers and access levels of science that cannot be imagined and cannot be accessed even by those races that visit us today.

Abraxasinas: Imagine and analyse the scriptural evidence of the 'Resurrected Logos' and you may be able to evisage what your 'new morontial' lightbody will entail as a higherD merkabah kerneled by your present physical temples.

But it is not important to think about such things.

What is important is for us to realize that we have been lied to, that we have descended to the bottom of the vibration scale, and the result is a loss of consciousness equivalent to the loss of access to information, and that this will be reversed in the times to come. And that he should use the opportunities created in his experience by the strong oppositions to his well being to increase his vibration so that one day he is capable ans sufficiently strong to receive the shock of his reality.

Abraxasinas: The lowest vibration becomes the Tail swalled by the highest vibration of the Head and in recircularising a linearised spacetime quantum continuum with beginnings and ends.

In any case, man cannot know the future. He could not take it and would refuse it. It is the only reason why he does not know what lies ahead for him as an individual.

Abraxasinas: Thank you Richard T. for an excellent discourse into the higher dimensional cosmology.

Originally Posted by Richard T
    5)Hello Vorian.

I ask if I make sense to insure the door is opened to opposition. Otherwise, it would be like saying that it is so and you must learn from me.

There is a universal law that says that it is impossible to be intelligent alone. Communication is to allow people recognize they can access intelligence. Unfortunately, people use communication to prove they are intelligent, or to question and seek intelligence in others.

Technically, we should learn from what we say. When I say something, I should be learning something. And this is possible if we realize that we access intelligence rather than think we are intelligent.

And if we do not believe what we say, we ask others to validate through t their own access to intelligence.

Sometimes, I wonder if what I say is helpful or if it actually mixes people up.

How is the weather down there?

Cheers.

6)Originally Posted by Richard T
    Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?

Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
    Quote:
    Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?

Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

There will be a change in vibration of the planet that will coincide with the reversal of its polarity. Astral energies come to the planet by the North pole. As do solar particles that create the aurora borealis effect. This reversal will push those energies away while accepting energies of another order altogether that have nothing to do with the history of humanity.

Evolution is perhaps not what we tend to think, since we think mechanically based on our history and that we project our own psychological understanding onto intelligences and systems that do not evolve psychologically, such as the Earth. The Earth will rise in vibration because of the energy that will be at the base of man's evolution. And that energy comes from the source of the consciousness of man, that is not god, but that is an energy that is radiated by each individual's source, these radiations being called rays of creation by some.

7)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge Are you a finaliter?
    If so, and if you don't mind me asking, when do you experiance your fusion flash?

Hi there

Fusion flash, as you call it, only happens for the greatest descending initiates, such as Bernard.

They create the living proof of their words.

Luckily, we don't have to live this absolute torture in such a massive dose, and fusion for the ascending consciousness is a progressive process.

You will notice that I am careful to what I answer when I reply to questions of a personal nature.
    Here is why

There is a universal law by which when a person says something, makes a statement using the 'I', events are automatically created to test the reality behind the words.

So, if I say "I would do this or that if this or that happened" you risk being tested in time. Best is not to brag, and really be certain, without any possibility of a doubt, that what is said, is.

Those events become part of the solar initiation of the individual, where he is tested against any and all forms of psychological failure.

Man cannot decide if and when he is contacted from inside.

It is his cosmic counterpart who initiates the movement.

But they find it extremely difficult to communicate with the mortal because of the huge amount of memories, because of the density of astral energy, because of the insecurity of the ego and of his spirituality, and mostly because of the personalization of the reflective process.

The ego must then prepare himself by starting to pay attention.

And paying attention requires him to be aware that all the artifacts that are part of his planetary consciousness are a game to steer his evolution.

This brings him to depersonalized the impressions that result from the experience over time, according to his capacity to support the loss of his false identity, that comes often with the loss of the impression of control over his life, and that has the tendency to create an impression of failure in the ego.

And the ego must realize faith in his reality and know that he is not failing, but that work is being done to increase his vibration.

The less he is impressed psychologically by the experience, the less he implicates himself in the experience, the more the experience can be increased in dosage and the more he is bombarded by thoughts, fears, and soul pulsations, who seek to bring him back to instinctual behavior.

All is a question of internal strength and all is a question of not believing, of not taking one's life seriously, but rather to be serious about it.

Some people cannot watch a movie without being traumatized.

How will they fare when the world collapse around them?

And this is where it comes together.

Man must learn to not be impressionable. Then, as he does his part, he allows the other side to do its part.

But they do their part on their time, and we must use our time effectively.

As for where we are, we always are where we are supposed to be. But they just don't tell us always.

The only reason why man does not know his future is because he would not accept it, he would feel that life is not worth being lived, and it is extremely important to those forces that man lives the life he is meant to live, until the work is done.

Does this help at all?

Richard

----------note from poster---------

Richard/Richard T is NOT the same Richard as GaiaLove

--------------end of note----------------

5)Hello Vorian.

I ask if I make sense to insure the door is opened to opposition. Otherwise, it would be like saying that it is so and you must learn from me.

There is a universal law that says that it is impossible to be intelligent alone. Communication is to allow people recognize they can access intelligence. Unfortunately, people use communication to prove they are intelligent, or to question and seek intelligence in others.

Technically, we should learn from what we say. When I say something, I should be learning something. And this is possible if we realize that we access intelligence rather than think we are intelligent.

And if we do not believe what we say, we ask others to validate through their own access to intelligence.

Sometimes, I wonder if what I say is helpful or if it actually mixes people up.

How is the weather down there?

Cheers.

6)Originally Posted by Richard T
    Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not
    happen before the end of this cycle.

Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge

There will be a change in vibration of the planet that will coincide with the reversal of its polarity. Astral energies come to the planet by the North pole. As do solar particles that create the aurora borealis effect. This reversal will push those energies away while accepting energies of another order altogether that have nothing to do with the history of humanity.

Abraxasinas: This poleshift will occur in a multidimensional manner. Should the magnetic polarities reverse and stabilize, then the entire electromagnetic structure of the planet would become disfunctional.
    So the magnetic polarity shift in 4D Minkowski Spacetime will be accompanied by a 5D Kaluza-Klein 'polarity' shift at the center of the earth.
    This latter occurrence allows the 4D spacetime metric of Gaia to become gravitationally collapsed to a golfball sized Black Hole WITHOUT affecting its lower-D manifestation as say a planet with a perimeter of about 40,000 kilometers.

Following this gravitational collapse of the Earth in Hyperspace will be a 'turning inside out' of the golfball sized Black Hole.
    The Black Hole will contain the entire history of the Gaian evolution history in a datastreamed form; say as scifictionalized in Star Trek - The Motion Picture in the V(o)yger data collector.
    This movie was authorized and channelled from Thuban by the way.

The Black Hole data absorption/concentration will then become a data emitter, rendering the Black Hole Sink in Hyperspace as a White Hole Data Source in Hyperspace and transmitting the absornbed data of the Gaian- and Humanoid history back out into the universe and its trigger Hunab Ku aka the Sagittarius A* RadioQuasar aka the Galactic Center of the Milky Way.
    From then on the HUMAN EXPERIENCE will become 'common property' for all ET races and civilizations as a contextual background HOW NOT TO BE a Galactic Civilization.

The Black Hole - White Hole wormhole tunneling will then rereverse the magnetic polarity shift and the electromagnetic viability of Gaia will become reset.

Evolution is perhaps not what we tend to think, since we think mechanically based on our history and that we project our own psychological understanding onto intelligences and systems that do not evolve psychologically, such as the Earth. The Earth will rise in vibration because of the energy that will be at the base of man's evolution. And that energy comes from the source of the consciousness of man, that is not god, but that is an energy that is radiated by each individual's source, these radiations being called rays of creation by some.

7)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge Are you a finaliter?
    If so, and if you don't mind me asking, when do you experiance your fusion flash?

Hi there

Fusion flash, as you call it, only happens for the greatest descending initiates, such as Bernard.

Abraxasinas: Bernard (James of the Wingmakers is another) is another human graduate and on the highest level of human incarnation preceding Dragonhood.

They create the living proof of their words.

Luckily, we don't have to live this absolute torture in such a massive dose, and fusion for the ascending consciousness is a progressive process.

You will notice that I am careful to what I answer when I reply to questions of a personal nature.
    Here is why
    There is a universal law by which when a person says something, makes a statement using the 'I', events are automatically created to test the reality behind the words.

So, if I say "I would do this or that if this or that happened" you risk being tested in time. Best is not to brag, and really be certain, without any possibility of a doubt, that what is said, is.

Those events become part of the solar initiation of the individual, where he is tested against any and all forms of psychological failure.

Man cannot decide if and when he is contacted from inside.

It is his cosmic counterpart who initiates the movement.

Abraxasinas: Yes, this is the adjuster aka the 'Higher Self' aka the superconscious self coupled to the Christ-Consciousness.

But they find it extremely difficult to communicate with the mortal because of the huge amount of memories, because of the density of astral energy, because of the insecurity of the ego and of his spirituality, and mostly because of the personalization of the reflective process.

The ego must then prepare himself by starting to pay attention.

Abraxasinas: This is the Christmas Wish of Thuban.

And paying attention requires him to be aware that all the artifacts that are part of his planetary consciousness are a game to steer his evolution.

This brings him to depersonalized the impressions that result from the experience over time, according to his capacity to support the loss of his false identity, that comes often with the loss of the impression of control over his life, and that has the tendency to create an impression of failure in the ego.

And the ego must realize faith in his reality and know that he is not failing, but that work is being done to increase his vibration.

The less he is impressed psychologically by the experience, the less he implicates himself in the experience, the more the experience can be increased in dosage and the more he is bombarded by thoughts, fears, and soul pulsations, who seek to bring him back to instinctual behavior.

All is a question of internal strength and all is a question of not believing, of not taking one's life seriously, but rather to be serious about it.

Some people cannot watch a movie without being traumatized.

How will they fare when the world collapse around them?

And this is where it comes together.

Man must learn to not be impressionable. Then, as he does his part, he allows the other side to do its part.

Abraxasinas: Many on this forum and thread would be well adviced to take this to heart.

But they do their part on their time, and we must use our time effectively.

As for where we are, we always are where we are supposed to be. But they just don't tell us always.

The only reason why man does not know his future is because he would not accept it, he would feel that life is not worth being lived, and it is extremely important to those forces that man lives the life he is meant to live, until the work is done.

Does this help at all?

Richard
    Abraxasinas: One can discern in expectation Drachir TKB.

AA

Last edited by Rok on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Post 1252

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:15 am

Sollve wrote:
    Dear Fallen ones,

I find this interesting. Does this mean you take on the caretaking role regardless the need of the angelic human to be taken cared of, or is this a choice of free will.

I take this to be a question, dear Sollve, dear Uplifted One!

It is exactly as said, just as a mother would treat her newborn baby, which doesn't know what to do.
    If you are a mother then you should know, if not ask someone who is a mother.

Sollve wrote:
    My mind tells me two outcomes of this tender caretaking business. Either the humans who don't want to be eaten and hybridized by red dragons or any other kind of dragons by free will, will be put in concentration camps a.k.a. under the wings of "caretakers" and if the millions upon millions of non hybridized humans still resist the indoctrinations of the care takers, what happens then? My guess is that the humans will be battered around until they do. Is this correct?

There are no concentration camps on Thuban; we do not eat humans; we do hybridize them though to harmonise the hybridizations and manipulations which have restricted the human genome hitherto and beginning say 208,000 years ago.
    So you are right now a hybridized Sollve and we dragons are able, as genetic engineers, to correct the 'damages' done in your 'Fall' into the low density vibratory field of the Gaian planetary consciousness memeplex.

Sollve wrote:
    The other way around would be that the humans that don't want to be dragon Halflings and thereby be stolen of their angelic heritage would actually be allowed to govern the universe from a creative and loving perspective, the way it was always meant to be. How could possibly a hybridized human be better than the original?

As said elsewhere, the humanoid morphotype required hybridization to render the 'evolving' humanoid UNIQUE amongst the other lifeforms of the Caenozoic geological earth. Without this ET interference, the human variability in genotype would have continued (like Indian and African Elephants today, there existed numerous Australopithecine branches {Afarensis, Africanus, Boisei, Robustus,...} so 4 million years ago) and the cosmos would NOT have access to a MASTER-TEMPLATE called HUMAN.
    You Sollve would NOT then exist as a unique individuation of the Prime Creator.
    So the ET interference was necessity to allow the 'fallen Sollve ancestors' to eventually become this master blueprint for ALL cosmic ETs and from the most primal stock possible.

It is only this most elementary form, which was deemed suitable to BECOME the cosmic masterrace and then AS an ancestor for ALL ET races in the Gaian lifeform associations.

This is the situation with the higherD ETs. THEY chose NOT to 'fall' into the most primordial incarnational energy realm called Gaia; BUT chose to support their own evolutionary agendas in HYBRIDISATION with that most primitive stock.

Sollve wrote:
    How could your so called star human ever be what the human was meant to be from the beginning?

This is what I am trying to explain to you in the above. The human morphogenetics will be like a master template a 'Morphogenetic Field' for the Cosmos, as Rupert Sheldrake would say.

Sollve wrote:
    We are meant to stop wars and find new ways, new creative ways to make peace. We are meant to save worlds, galaxies, universes and to help every single being to be sovereign in its own being, without the need for care takers. We are the creative force and upholders of universal love and free will. When allowed to show our inner beings, We are LOVE. We are INSPIRATION. How can anyone possibly think that we are better off as hybrids?

One day you will understand the relative 'sillyness' of your question here.
    Now I state 'sillyness' not stupidity - be careful how you choose to judge or interpret my words. Thubans DO NOT JUDGE, they OBSERVE what works and what does not work in the greater context of a galactic-cellular civilisation.

Without ET-hybridisation, you would not have any analytical abstract ability now. It is this which differentiates you from your common ancestry with the great apes.

So you, Sollve could not type intelligently on your computer, where you not right now a Human-ET hybrid.

Sollve wrote:
    We as hybrids are only beneficial to our so called ‘wanna be’ care takers. For thousands of years we have been suppressed, not allowed to grow the way we should. Allow us to show our true selves and we will be the care takers of the universe, just as we are intended to be.

Has it really come to this?

You, like many, are an emotional human who is prone to judgements and preemtors, without exercising your faculties of reason and rationality.

My avatar says: THINK BEFORE YOU FLAME!
    Perhaps you should consider the wisdom of my avatar.

Sollve wrote:
    It has shown from time to time that our hearts can't be enslaved. Is the only step left for the fallen angels to enslave us and make us do their will, to actually take away our uniqueness in some kind of hybridization program?

What do you know of fallen angels; do you understand that YOU are a fallen angel?

Sollve wrote:
    Well I guess it's your loss in the long run. One can't help the one who don't want to be helped.

If someone wants to change what is already perfect, the only reason to do so must be to lower that perfectness beneath the perfectness of themselves in order to raise their own perfectness. For example if I'm the second or third tallest man on earth. The only way for me to be the tallest man is to either shrink the ones above me or eliminate them or to actually grow taller. To grow is the only acceptable alternative as the other alternatives includes the sacrifice of others.

In this case you would actually need to accept the fact to be second or third or whatever you see yourself as. We don't look at races or beings as being superior to others. We see them all at their full potential and with the ability to grow to where we are. We are designed to set an example of what can be done and to show the rest what their full potential is all about. You shouldn't look upon us as a threat. We are designed to help and if you don't want to evolve past your current limits, you don't need to. Maybe it's possible for us to build you a playground of your own choice where you can't hurt anyone and certainly not being able to hijack other beings for your own purposes.

So you are already aware of your cosmic design Sollve; if you are then you would not ask the questions you ask, because you would fathom your design.

Sollve wrote:
    We are here to help whenever you are ready!

For love and unity throughout the universe!

Sollve

You are helping the cosmic evolution in great honour and sincerity Sollve; one day you shall understand and socialise with Dragons in some Bar upon Thuban.

Shalom from the DragonDen

Before you point your finger at ME about using WE. WE are ALL who resonate with ME.

ME=WE also on Thuban - after our master templar Emmanuel Melchisedec E.M.=WE.

AA

Post 1256

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

ellie wrote:
    This thread is getting beyond a joke as far as length goes. I have to tab to the end of the computer screen to find the latest pages of posts. I know it might be a bit of a stupid gripe but it is becoming annoying. Isn't there some way to break it up somehow?

Beren at least I can follow what you say in your posts. When you quote scripture I know what I am reading, it is easy to understand and follow. I really would like to, having a curious mind about esoteric philosophy know exactly where Abrax is coming from, but alas it is just too difficult for me to sort out.

I do have a question Abrax and I hope this has not been asked before but I am not wading through these pages and pages of posts..............that question is does the Thuban Council agree with the Mayan date of 21 December 2012 being the end date for life as we know it..........or transition to 5th D at that time................and please Abrax try not to answer me in high cryptic or symbology or numerology I just want the layman's answer for this one please.

Thank you.

On December 21st 2012, a gestation period of 265 days will end and the Baby of the Starhumanity will be born WITHIN everyone incarnated in the Earth-Plane.
    A period of Weaning for a 'Collective Groupmind' AS the 'Christmas' core will then continue and end scriptural prophecy on August 4th, 2013.

AA

Post 1259

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am

beren wrote:
    Dragon I have a question for you;

Why do you constantly avoid straight answer when questioned?

Sure Beren; but show and quote me a question such as this and I shall answer it. I sometimes overlook questions and this is my fault indeed.
    About 'straight' answers; if one asks a complex question, then the Nature of a Dragon is NOT to simply say yes or no, but to place the answer in a more meaningful context of the complexity of the question asked.

Now, before judging this, recall I qualified my words in 'complex question' engaging context, such as monotribal commentary or similar.
    If you ask me, if I eat little children, I can say NO, I don't.
    If you ask me about what the Mayan calendar means or what the mind is or what such and such scripture implies, then a simple yes or no often does not suffice.

beren wrote:
    You elaborate quite long and well but you never answer a question.
    That is one more sign that you are not of the light. Your master is not Jesus Christ .
    Your master is THE Dragon,liar and the one who rebelled.

The very Christ that you claim that is your Lord said that Pharisee's ,Scribes and all of its kind in the entire universe are of their father-Dragon, who is a liar and murderer from the beginning.
    He abandoned truth and love and light for madness and his pride and desire to rule, desire to be God.

If you wish to serve him , that is your wish and that's fine with me.

Everybody has a free will.
    But what you sow -that you will reap.

One more thing for people to remember here:

Dragon is talking about genetic hybridization and manipulation, making people into Dragons...
    What does that tell you?
    Where the bell rings?

To an ancient world made by fallen angels and their offspring that made chaos on earth in those days until their destruction in flood.
    When you read the Book of Enoch you find that after their little experiment ,fallen angels actually mourned before Enoch and asked him to bid for them before throne of Glory. They asked Enoch to pray for them in order that Creator grant them mercy.

They were not granted mercy. They thought that they will be pardoned just like that. They spilled blood, destroyed lives, caused much damage and they wanted to come and say :"Father please forgive us..."

Sure Creator could have erased all they did wrong but that would be not responsible of him. That would give an example to the entire creation that they can do as they please because ,anytime,the Father will erase it with a erasing gum and all will be new.
    No -Creator did not created his children to be brats. Everybody has to be aware of holynes of life.

The one who became Dragon did exactly oposite of Creator's intention.

Genetic manipulation between species is not allowed by Creator.
    You find that when reading in Bible where is stated that whom ever , be it man or woman ,lay with the beast of any kind - is to be destroyed.

Now you see here that this Dragon speaks positively about genetic manipulation. Whom does he represent ?

Creator?

No.

Your superconsciousness is awakening Beren - take notice of your dreams in the next few nights or so - you shall be visited by the one you love.

AA

Post 1262

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 am

SABINA wrote:
    dear abrax,
    is the halo in art significant to the "recirculares" our reptilian brainstem?
    Jesus has mostly a halo arround his head like other saints

Yes indeed dear Sabina; the Halo of Divinity is the Dragon-Brain.
    A wonderful observation of yours as a dragon tamer and allowing me a simple answer of yes.

Alles Liebe

Abraxas Anthony

Post 1274

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

bigmo wrote:
    Abraxas,

Almost every post you make raises more questions in my mind. There is so much info on this thread now that it is becoming difficult to re-trace ones steps to find the pertinent post for a particular question. So I have decided to write down questions as I read your post so I can address them immediately before something new pops up.

As always thanks for your input.

If the starhuman is to be conceived on or about April 1, 2012 then there must be a courtship occurring as we speak. Can you describe this?

Yes bigmo, the conception of starhumanity on April 1st, 2012 describes the archetype of the Creator 'making love' to his Creation, just as was the case BEFORE the universe was conceived in archetype (or spirit) before space and time were defined in mathematical 'abstraction' of the Logos=Word.

So it was the Word=LOVECHILD which became the Conception of what is called God=Prime Creator=All That Is=Source of Everything etc.
    But as there was no time, the conception of the LOGOS by ITSELF coupled to a form of Chaos=Undefined God instantaneously (so DEFINING what TIME is as a Quantum Selfstate for Space and Time and all other physical parameters by association) DEFINED the CREATION as a Sheness in archetypical polarity to the Heness of God thus defined.

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.
    3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

So Michael, now you have the archetyped differentiation between He=Creator=Void=Infinity=Mind=Wave=Yang and She=Creation=Universe=Body=Particularisation=Yin and AS COUPLED by the LOVECHILD, called CHRIST say.

This is happenstance in 'spirit' of symbols and archetypes (a reference is say the Ideal Forms of Plato).

This also allows the LATER incarnated Jesus Christ to assume the function of this Logos and to say: "Before Abraham was, I Am!" and similar 'arrogant' sayings in the Gospel of Thomas and the scriptures, such as: "I Am the Life and the Way and the Resurrection and the Truth" and "Noone comes to the Father, but by me."

Now, as the 'only begotten'; this Conception of the Lovechild as ONE will be the conception of the same Lovechild as the MANY.
    This then will DEFINE the 'Second Coming' in the Birth of the Manyness of Christ in whoever is incarnated on the planet at that time and will also allow incarnation in ALL disincarnate or 'dying' or 'being born' entites throughout the entire universe.

The saying in Revelation.14. exemplifies this:
    12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
    13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

bigmo wrote:
    After the starhuman is weaned in Aug. 2013 then scriptural prophecy has been completed. If I was in a coma from 2007 until September 2013 and miraculously awoke. How would the world look different to me as I gazed out my hospital window?

If awakening from a coma, the physical 3D world would not look any different, except that the addition of a 4th spacial dimension will BLEND the now veiled astral dimensions (where many of the discarnates and the dead and many ET intelligences are) with the now experienced 3D spacial reality.

Allow me to give you a very simple analogy, which might allow you to fathom the actual science and physics of this.

Imagine yourself to be an ant crawling around the INSIDE of a blown up balloon.
    You have a distinct surface area you can crawl over as the Inside of this balloon.

If you were an ant on the OUTSIDE of this balloon the surface area would be the same (provided there is no thickness of the balloon in materiality).
    What will happen on December 21st, 2012, is that there will be made a hole into this balloon (this is the incoming energy, erroneously physicalised as Nibiru, a Comet or asteroid or the binary brown dwarf Nemesis as a second sun by many 'New Agers').

So what can you as the ant do now?
    You can crawl through the hole from the INSIDE and so meet your say 'image ant' from the OUTSIDE in a Doubled surface area.

This 'doubling of things' will also double the space the Gaian 3D observers and measures can access (as a minimum extension).
    So then the 'lightbody' of the resurrected Jesus will become multiplied in the materialisation of the Lovechild within anyone able to handle the 'energies'.

Again, EVERYONE will become SEEDED, like the kernel of a peach by the now present physicality of the human bodyform; but there will be then a SOFTNESS about this Old Human Body and just like the 'flesh of the peach' around the solid and hard core.

This 'doubling' has many many effects and consequences, some of which I have already described.
    One very important effect will be the Doubling of the Original Creator-Creation duality in the archetypes (remember the scenario BEFORE the universe itself was born so 19.1 billion years ago in linearity).

So the He=Creator=MindWave will 'double' in allowing the 'Lost Kingdom' to return as a real Shadow and as the HeShe=CreatorCreation=MindWaveBodyParticle=YangYin =-+ etc. etc.
    Corollarily the Old Creation will become a SheHe=CreationCreator=BodyParticleMindWave=YinYang =+- etc.

This is termed the Dragonomy or Heavenly Wedding of the Old Archetypes of Separation/Distortion becoming New Archetypes of Unity/Symmetry.

bigmo wrote:
    What you speak of has profound implications across the entire spectrum of humanity and truly includes all and everyone. Why would this little backwater of public space be chosen as opposed to outlets that can reach millions of people?

I have explained this before in generality and except saying that the present mental climate of the globe is polarised in a rather peculiar way (I'll explain shortly), I do not know. I am only the messenger for this data from the Logos. I am not the author of it, albeit its translator.

The peculiar mental polarisations are somewhat like this:

1. The Brotherhood of the Serpent; say the interface between the collective KNOWN database of humanity in interface with the astral ET agendas. This is termed the PTB here and this highest level of humanities nous is NOT polarised, but pretty much would understand most of what I am sharing here. It actually is THEIR agenda as well and this is one reason that the THuban label is potent and true - it dovetails with all the 'secrets' of the PTB.

2. The OPEN global polarisation between say the 'Supernatural Believers' and the Skeptic/Atheist societies.
    The former encompasses all religious dogmas, especially the Teleevangelists and the proselytizing 'denominations'. It also includes all forms of what is called orthodox religions, might these be Islamic, Christian, Buddhistic or whatever.
    The latter are the scientific rationalists, the atheistic societies, agnostics and so on.

Now recall, that the PTB of 1. are NOT polarised and it is these PTB, which foster and 'feed' (by popular media and such) this polarisation.

3. The HIDDEN global polarisation between the 'Alternatives', the New Age groups and the participants in forums such as this one.

The expression of the human egocentricity varies across the groups 1.2.3.

1. Expresses a dominating Unified perspective of say 'hidden control'.
    2. Expresses a structure of Belief; either in a supernatural intervention in the future of this planet WITH a 'all conquering' spirituality OR a belief in the 'inevitable progress' of a 'all conquering' science WITHOUT any 'Spirituality'.
    3. Expresses a structure of nondominating Unified perspective of say 'open noncontrol'.

Now to disseminate this Thuban data stream is practically futile in 2; due to the OPEN polarisation between what the factions understand 'spirituality' to mean.
    As you can witness here; one cannot 'with words' or intellectually 'teach an old believer dog' any new tricks.
    Corollarily, one cannot 'with words' or intellectually 'teach an old nonbeliever dog' any new tricks, if those words imply the reality of the 'spirit'.

The 'supernaturalist' will label the 'rational word' as the words of the Devil and the 'antisupernaturalist' (or rationalistic skeptic say) will label the 'irrational word' (of the spirit) as the work of an irrational mind.

To disseminate the Thuban data stream in 1 is also futile, as access to any recipients is denied by the 'hiddenness' in an OPEN way.

So the Thuban data stream is 'forced' to share the information with 3; despite the general unfamiliarity of the recipients with the technical data (which 1 and the skeptic faction of 2 would understand) and the many members in 3, which eschew the data belonging in content to the beliver faction of 2.

I joined this forum on Christmas Day 2009 to trigger this data sharing and which was prepared in physical implementation from August 4th, 2008.

I was banned and did not think any more of it, but sent an explanatory request for the reason of the banning to the moderators. To my surprise, I was reinstated and because of this, I then began to receive the Thuban authorisation to represent the Council as its translating agency.

bigmo wrote:
    Is there something ‘unique’ about the participants at Avalon that the Thuban Council recognized which caused them to choose this site to start their dispensation through Abraxas?

I do not know Michael. I did not even know about the December 25th, date. I am guided by Thuban and truly simply relay the messages and the data (from a database constructed over 26 years admittedly, albeit infused day-by-day by information and guidance of how to answer these questions).
    In a real sense what will happen next is not in my capacity to control or influence in any way.
    Many would like me to leave and in many ways I would not mind to end this. It is a day-to-day eventfulness.
    If no more questions are asked I shall not answer or post; so it is up to the participants of this thread and forum, if this data stream continues.

If the ‘end of scriptural prophecy’ as imminent as you suggest, then when will the 144,000 take up their cloaks and begin their ministry?

They have already done so Michael and you might be one of them - only you and your 'adjuster' aka 'Higher Guidance Self' or Christ-Consciousness can answer this.

bigmo wrote:
    Explain what you mean by the 1st order of participants in the 2nd coming and who they might be?

The 1st Order are the archetypes, however manifested, BEFORE the universe emerged just from this manifestation - turning the metaphysicality into physicality. However this 'split' the hitherto unified Creator-Creation Unity into Two - one the Source-Sender and the other the Sink-Receiver.

bigmo wrote:
    Are their other dispensation localities that the Thuban are using to disseminate their information and can you speak of these and where they are located?

No not at the moment, as this is a period of preparation (of the 144,000 say - remember the caveat of how this number is extended in assimilation of the apostolic circle however). There is a crucial date of March 28th, 2011 however where one prophetic cycle ends and another (he Noahic One) begins. Then there will be a kind of end of a 'witnessing' which will begin on December 8th, 2011 and 40 days after a known 'Mayan enddate' of Johan Calleman as October 28th, 2011.
    My information is, that from December 8th, 2011 many of the 144,000 will have remembered their missions, tasks and responsibilities.

bigmo wrote:
    Am I correct is saying that the ‘collapsed’ Logos within me as the Christ Consciousness can only ‘expand’ in my recognition that I am too that Christ Consciousness? (sorry I couldn’t figure out how to word it any better).

You said it very well and thew answer is yes. You must participate in the resurrection event as your own rebirth from Old Bigmo into New Bigmo.
    However, as soon as you experience remebrance, the Logos within you will communicate with you and, as said FULL remembrance might occur from December 8th, 2011. Full remembrance is NOT possible before that date however, but partial remembrance of course is.

bigmo wrote:
    Since the Thuban Council has chosen Avalon as a release point of their information, what are their expectations from the membership of this forum or thread?

There are no expectations. The prime directive of the Logos as the Definition part of Prime Source is to absolutely honour and crystallize the INDIVIDUALITY and UNIQUENESS of itself in the Manyness within the Oneness.
    So you as Michael are an UNIQUE and IRREPLACABLE part of God and through your adjustor you will realise your Godhood and Identity as the Cosmic Adam of the precreation. Iow the ADAM in the bible (as 2nd order creation image) is the Old bigmo and also the ADAMEVE of the 1st order of creation. You and everyone IS ADAMEVE as the PERFECT IMAGE of GODDOG=CREATORCREATION in the unified unphysicalised Monad.

bigmo wrote:
    Can you explain the significance if any of your avatar?

Well there is the Whiteness of the Feminine and the Blackness of the Masculine. The Dog is ANUBIS=KHAIBIT=SHADOW as the guide of the dead in Egyptian lore as the 'Protector of the Sarcophagus'.
    Anubis is also Anubia and Lucifer is also Lucifera and Satan is also Satania.

God looks at the ballon from OUTSIDE and sees Himself as Satan.
    God looks inside the ballon and sees Michael as Adam.
    Adam looks at the backside of Satan from the INSIDE and sees the Devil.

So Satan relative to God as the 'adversary' or 'court prosecutor' or 'Devil's Advocate' is the Devil relative to Adam=Michael the ant.

God can USE Adam to for all time 'get rid' of his false image of Satan as a male image of himself.
    God wants his creation back, lost when Adam was put inside the lost kingdom of the universe as God's Goddess.

Should Adam=Michael REALISE that HE is the Image of God WITHIN; then Adam=Jesus Christ can look the DEVIL as his own Image 'in the eye' and say: "You are a fake-image of myself and a man-created false image for the real God, my true father ABBA, which is in exile OUTSIDE this creation.
    Then the MIRROR of the ILLUSIONS will simply shatter and this will be the 'hole in the balloon=universe of Bigmo, the ant.
    Then the DEVIL will be no more and the REAL GODDESS, namely the UNIVERSE=CREATION (in archetype) will be able to SEXCHANGE the SATAN image and the DRAGQUEEN of the DEVIL=SATAN will become the GODDESS SATANIA and imaged in the Goddess LUCIFERA, archetyped in MaryMagdalene and imaged in the EVES of the cosmos as ambassadoras for the exiled universe's HOMECOMING via the archetyped GAIA.

bigmo wrote:
    Thanks and Peace to you Abraxas

Bigmo

Thanking You Michael of the Big Dragonheart.

Abraxas Anthony

Post 1277

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 am

gscraig wrote:
    Abrax

This will be my only request/interaction with you. I will not expend any additional energy on this thread, as I started out doing after I first viewed it.

Please provide/post/link any and all dated documents/passports/correspondence you have in your possession detailing your attempts to submit your information for review and/or discussion with, but not limited to the following entities;

- All Heads of Church (all denominations) globally
    - All World Leaders
    - All Heads of Science Institutions/Community
    - All Heads of Biblical Scholar Institutions
    - All Alternative Media Outlets
    - All Archaelogical Institutes globally

We can start with these six outlined above.

It does not matter if you were turned away or shunned, it is the "attempt" that I am seeking.

You are here to provide the truth of all things for humanity to understand, so surely your initiative and approval to communicate such information would have begun with the above entities first and foremost. Long before an outreach effort to a fraction of a whole website such as Project Avalon was initiatated.

I think a window of 24 hrs would be a sufficient amount of time to respond to this request?
    According to the World Clock is currently 11:34 am Eastern Pacific time. Please provide correspondence to the above aforementioned by 11:34 am Eastern Pacific- Wednesday February 23, 2010

Thanks in advance,

gscraig

GaiaLove wrote:
    THAT is it in a nutshell, I look forward
    to seeing this response. though a
    straight answer is not likely
    in my opinion. It appears
    to me our beloved
    Lightworkers
    have had
    enough.

Dear gscraig!

The Thuban council has not and never will seek publicity from any of the institutions or communities you have mentioned.
    There are a number of publications, representing earlier groundwork by the owner of the website: www.tonyb.freeyellow.com which can be found in journals and publications.
    All these however, whilst used by the Council of Thuban, do not directly relate to it.

A number of scientific papers, such as critique of the Haramein-Rauscher Cosmology are found at:
    http://www.wbabin.net/papers.htm

Tony Bermanseder:
    Added Dec. 23, 2009: Genesis of the Genesis
    Added Apr. 7, 2009: Where Does Mass Come From?
    Added Mar. 5, 2009: Monatomic Superconductivity in the Alchemy of the Stability of the Nucleus
    Added Jan. 26, 2009: The Rotational Dynamics in Haramein-Rauscher Metrics and the Monopolic Current
    Added Jan. 15, 2009: A Newtonian-Einstein-De Sitter Universe in Cosmological Mirror-super-Symmetry
    Added Jan. 1, 2009: The Nature and Origin of Dark Energy
    Added Dec. 2, 2008: Algorithmic Elementary Constants for a Physical Finite Universe
    Added Nov. 18, 2008: The Mystery of Gravitation and the Elementary Graviton Loop
    Added Dec. 15, 2005: Some Elementary Initial Conditions for Francom Adjacency
    Added Dec. 14, 2005: The λ/m-Hamiltonian In Hitoshi Kitada's Treatment of Quantum Relativistic Time
    Added Dec. 14, 2005: Boundary Parameters Under Modular Duality of Quantum Relativity

Other publications related to the linked primary website are:NEMESIS; DIE WOCHE; MAGICK; THE HARP-THERAPY JOURNAL.

The Harp-Journal is run by Sarajane Willamson and is is one of the latest publications.
    Here is another request of Sarajane about DNA data (to Tony Bermanseder NOT the Council of Thuban, which is INDEPENDENT on this agency, often acting on our behalf) and his reply via a 2000 year submission to the Eureka Foundation of the Australian Museum.

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for the wonderful article and commentary. What a nice way to be greeted in the morning and so nice to have my understanding of the way things work validated. I just wish I had a better grasp of quantum physics/math to fully appreciate the richness of your commentary – but I get the gist. Please keep the insights coming this way.
    On another note, there’s a question that’s been rolling around in my head for years and I’m not even sure how to articulate it or if it will make sense to you, but will try to here:

Aside from providing a “blueprint” for cellular replication, does DNA have the energetic (or physical) capacity to somehow become a carrier for unfulfilled hopes/desires/talents or karmic issues of our ancestors? Then the “gene expression” would become apparent in a later generation??? Or if at all valid, does this idea have to do more with energetic/soul group resonance? Conversely, if healing DNA “healing or growth” occurs in present day does that have an effect on the spiritual/energetic essence of our ancestors?

Thanks again. Have a lovely day!

Hi Sarajane!

It's all about what is behind the physical manifestation of the DNA/RNA in the scientifically measurable sense.
    The biochemistry is expressed in the ordinary Crick-Watson-Franklin double-helix but there is a higher dimensional expression, which you can google as Curtis pentagonal DNA.

http://www.curtisdna.com/

This then defines a longrange translational and longrange rotational decagonal (double-pentagon) symmetry found also in Penrose tiling patterns and Shechtmanite quasi crystals.
    The membrane physics of Quantum Relativity is then based on this same geometry in the gauge Planckstring transformations.

So what this means is, that the higherD DNA/RNA becomes a pure mathematical encoding not requiring molecular and physical support structures.
    The geometry itself becomes a sort of natural electricity (so emerges LIFE).

Your queries then relate this selfsame natural (and superconductive) currentflow as vibration patterns to a coupling between magneto-inductive and electro-capacitative factors (termed L-magnetocharges and C-magnetocharges) in a higherD correspondence to the electrocharges on the physically manifested molecular level.

In particular what is called Memory is associated with the Capacitative factors (as capacitors storing magnetic higher D or colour-charge) and with the Induction factors (as inductors/coils inducing these colour charges).
    You may term the C-factors as being basically instinctive or intuitive memory and the L-factors being analytic or rational in say the two right-left brain labelings.

Now because these LC-factor coupling engages as mass independent electromagnetic field; the labels of discarnate memory, akashic records and the noosphere of Vernadsky and Teilhard de Chardin and the Morphogenetic fields of Sheldrake, all attain scientific feasability in rational-deductive yet indirect observable terms.
    The below gives further details.

Robert Louis Jones and Anthony Paul Bermanseder

This proposal is entitled: GENESIS - The Origins of the Genetic Code
    and subdivided into three parts and a supplement:

1. The Hierarchy Scale of Universal Genetic Structure
    2. The Modular Symmetry of the 12-Dimensional DNA-Triple Helix
    3. The Higgs-Bosonic Blueprint and the Restmass Induction Scale
    4. The Supplement

The Aim of the proposal is to once and for all eliminate any need or dependancy on supernatural or paranormal agencies to describe the natural environment of scientifically semanticised phenomena.

The Objective for the proposed Aim is achieved in the developments of, from the universal matrix of information coded energy, the intrinsic eigenstate or gestalt of the universal wavefunction.
    The intrinsic nature of the peripheral standing wave is derived from mathematical principles and algorithmic codes alone; the primordial datacode defining the origins of numerical mensuration from an uncountable infinite binary set.

The Results obtained from the Objective form a selfcontained and monistically principled description of the universe as a self-created and quantumised entity with defined boundary conditions and parameters.

Description of the Agenda
    A single-principled search for an intrinsic energy value for the universe must necessarily find a metric-independent background for a spacetime continuum of classical geometry and quantum topology. This scalar energy field (of the Higgsian Temperature Vacuum) then weds Einsteinian Relativity to Quantum Mechanics in a theory of quantum relativity.
    We have named this the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity or UFoQR.

The Hierarchical Scale in GENESIS invites the reader to participate in a journey to discover the scale of all things by beginning with the observable and measured environment in considering the world of the cellular biochemistry.
    The observed and well documented workings of the genetic code in its form of the double helix is invoked but tentatively extended in a quadruplistic enfoldment of spacetime within a continuum of inverse energy or magnetocharges.
    The 64-codon defined genetic codex is quadrupled and associated with dormant intron functions on a genome encompassing four interwoven spacetimes manifesing in 10 dimensions and reflecting via a 11 dimensional modular mirror in the 12th.
    A reconfiguration of the magnetocharges as dimensional intersections induces a potentially infinite distribution of magnetocharges to permutate into a dipolar representation or its unified state. This rearrangement specifies a 4x4 codon matrix as a chromosomatic differentiation associated with the sexual characteristics and splices the 64-codex into arbitrary male and female parts.
    An intrinsic wave-particle duality crystallises from this split and indicates a maximisation/minimisation or quantum scaling of an universal size parameter or wave1ength in human genomatic associations
    In discovering a pre-spacetime measurement of creation to modulate the macroscale in the microscale, the quantisation units for space and time are uniquely set as cosmic initialisation parameters and boundary conditions.
    A variety of necessary equations and cosmological relationships are derived and/or indicated to exhibit the primary origin of such scientifically measured results via experiment and data analysis.
    A primal background is defined and derived as a redefinition of the Planckian energy scale of unitary mensuration, rendering the space-time measurement dimensionless or magnetocharged.
    The Modular Symmetry in GENESIS extends the Watson-Crick-Wilkins (1951) double helix in 4-D into the Curtis (1998) decagonal helix in 12-D in defining the manifestation of the pentagonised helical geometry as consequence of the original mathematical coding in the complex plane.
    The 64-codex is revisited in view of the fourfold extension to show the amino acid coding as permutational configuration of modular symmetry and as primary partitioning of the 4x4 matrix.
    Separated DNA/RNA strands align for potential recombination via the definitions of magneto-inductive and electro-capacitative coupling LC-factors, also specifying the basis for sexual intercourse.

The Higgs Bosonic Blueprint in GENESIS unites the Standard Models or Quantum ElectroDynamics and Quantum ChromoDynamics in merging Gravity with Quantum FlavourDynamics via the mass energy scale of fundamental particles from the quantum geometry in the UFoQR.

Quarks and leptons are defined in supersymmetry to their interdimensional gauge field partners in a relationship of superparity.

The Supplement then uses the unified and autonomous universal genetic superstructure to invent, in selfrelative authority, a mythology of symbolic language; taking the form of a universal religious-scriptural context and defining all "Gods/Antigods" to constitute mental fabrications by minds in oscillatorial resonances within the UFoQR.

Assessment of the Agenda
    The assessment of the proposal is summarised under the following criteria:Originality in terms of scientific verifications

The work is original in that a variety of scientific laws and premises become synthesised in a singular manner, leaving no room for disagreement past the monistic principle itself.
    A significant number of outstanding scientitic results become unified by the UFoQR; the experimental evidence having been published worldwide.
    Examples include:

1. The Kamiokande Neutrino measurements in Japan, pointing the research data towards a muonic/tauonic re5tmass induction of mean 0.05 eV, headline of June 4th 1998; New Scientist.,13-3-99, p.32

Equation #15 defines this energy value as 0.052106. electron volt*.

2. A measured alpha-finestructure variation with the Keck 10m telescope in Hawaii, singling out a redshift epoch in the expansion of the universe in the z-interval from about 1.0 to 1.6 and corresponding to a time about 8 Billion years ago; New Scientist, 28th March,1998, p.12
    Equations #1, 3, 43 defining the Hubble oscillation, specifies this period to span a time interval or 4.4 Billion years for z=1 .08 to 1.84

3. The Sarkar measurements from the Anglo-Australian Automatic Plate Measuring Survey, which sampled 2 million galaxies closer than 2 billion lightyears (ly) to find galactic clumping of around 300 million ly across as cosmic architecture; New Scientist, 25th April1998, p.7
    Equations # 10, 12, define the Sarkar Constant as 236.5 Million ly*
    4. The worldwide publication of data pointing to an accelerating universe via supernova type Ia explosions, requiring the existence of a cosmological constant or vacuum quintessence; New Scientist,11th April 1996, p.27

Related to the alpha variation, the UFOQR defines a quasi-blueshift of redshift z about the Hubble node, resetting a decelerating cosmos.

The proposal as a critical thought-experiment
    The work does not rely on experimental science to deduce the evolved conclusions, but induces the unifying principles from the deductions obtained by an externally operating experimental science of measurement and observation. The analysis of experimental data so becomes the criteria for induction. The thought experiment rests on the premise to position the universal observer "outside" defined boundaries of a measured spacetime. This 12-dimensional F-space forms however the holographic reflection for a 10-dimensional quantisation of 4-dimensional 0-space. The hologramic modular mirror becomes the 11-dimensional medium of M-space, defined as surface topology of a Moebian Klein-Bottle-Torus. The thoughtful holographer/eiperimenter is literally in two places at the same time and by twisting a higher dimensional surface, renders the inside of the modular mirror continuous with its outside. A 4-D hypersphere Riemann-Volumar is effectively doubled as a 5-dimensional surface manifesting as quantum 13-dimensional monad or Weyl-tensor. The reproduction of the universal wavefunction then uses this 13-D nesting within itself to form a 26-D dyad by baseperfect genetic matching. The point of intersection or sexual intercourse becomes the scaling constant or wormhole radius as defined in GENESIS.
    A dyadic wave-particle duality is thus obtained as male-female match-making and the biochemical implementation via messenger-transfer nucleic acids in the interwoven spacetimes.
    The maleness pair of mRNA/tDNA reflecting in the female tRNA/mDNA, as described in GENESIS, actualises the Thymine/Enimine DNA-intron coding. The potential for a superhuman organism therefore exists as an intrinsic parameter in the UPoQR and the work explains the mechanisms for the necesary transformations to occur.
    All conclusions inferred are reductionistically derived from known and experimentally tested natural phenomena. The laws of science become however extended in their unificaticn in omnispace.

The value of the proposal
    This proposal has significant applicability for any scientific researcher, thought experimenter and/or philosopher.
    Any such engagee familiar with the unifying force in the UFoQR, cannot but consider this work hisher own, which it is by definition of the genetic mastercoding in the Thymine/Enimine manifesto.
    The genetic mastercode is active within all living cells and transcends the biovital ideotype via the L-C factor couplings to all expressions of the quark-leptonic hierarchies or the Planck-Einstein-Higgs energy relations and the Newton-Maxwell forcelaw extensions as defined in GENESIS and its references.
    Any scientific endeavour is enhanced and harmonised through the permeating awareness provided by the resonance of the engagee's mindfulness with the unifying Vorcefield in the UFoQR.
    Instant communication in Quantumspace is achieved in tuning the individuated inductive- and capacitative chromosomatic factors in the data processor or antenna/brain into primary bosonic source reception. The mediating gauge forcefield is switched on via the restmass-photonic coupling of the RMP's to the gauge field interaction mediators in the UFoQR and as biochemically expressed by the decagonal DNA-forcefield. This manifests the monadic tensor as macroquantum tunneling wormhole, internalising the extroverted universal wavefunction as the engagee, who as offspring or "baby in the cosmic womb" becomes one with the universe as 13-dimensional quantum event embedded within 4-D spacetime.
    So any exponent of the omni-scientific modus operandi becomes infinitised via the UFoQR and the related omni-mathematical transformations, which, via the Feynman Path Integral of particular histories, allow the Cantorian Aleph-Null Cardinality of uncountable infinite sets to assume the Aleph-AlI Cardinality of every Infinity being counted as One.
    Thus the scientific engagee becomes All That Is; and it is he/she who breathes the fire of the living plasma into the equations as GODDEVIL!
    Genesis was submitted as an entry to the Australian Skeptics 2000 Eureka Prize for Critical Thinking

AA

Post 1287

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 am

truthseeker wrote:
    Hi there everybody,

I had hoped to be asking Abraxas some more questions by now, or at least elaborations on my earlier questions (see post 939). However, it looks as if this will have to wait for a bit.

It appears that this thread has once again fallen into a polarity of views (those for and against this thread and its author), as it did back in January. However, this time, with the aid of one particularly strong minded and eloquent poster, the polarization now seems even more extreme.

In my last post on this thread, I finished with the following, which seems very pertinent, again, to the conflict and opposition that has become so evident, once more, here at Avalon: -

In addition to the above, I do not really buy into this idea that Abraxas and his ilk (the Thuban Council) are some kind of evil reptilian or demonic entities. However, even if Abraxas is either or both of these, or the ‘Devil’ himself, I would still be asking him questions about his perspective on humanity and the reality in which we live. By asking him questions, I am not necessarily accepting all that he and his Thuban Council state to be true. Indeed, though there is much wisdom here, in my view, I still have lots of questions about the material he has presented here and am far from convinced that what he presents is the whole truth of things. But then, as already stated, I extend a similar view, to a greater or lesser degree, to virtually every other perspective and framework I have ever heard presented, whether here at Avalon, at Camelot or elsewhere. The suggestion that I and others are mesmerized by Abraxas as he strokes our individual ego’s, simply because we engage in constructive dialogue with him, is to my mind rather melodramatic. Whether he is truly a dragon or not, I do not know? However, to my mind, whatever else he is, or indeed any of us are, he is most certainly a fellow human being with all the usual imperfections that such entails. I am sure Abraxas himself would acknowledge this. As for any other human being, I do feel their is an onus on us to treat him with respect, whether we actually agree with him or not.

As a serious student of astrology, I can not help but wonder if this polarization and conflict, as expressed on this thread, is not yet another manifestation of the ongoing Saturn-Uranus opposition. This began in 2008 and will finally come to an end later this year (2010), when these two planets make their last two exact oppositions to each other in April (Virgo-Pisces polarity) and July (Libra-Aries polarity) respectively. This clear polarization of ideas and perspectives on this Thuban thread is, to my mind, but one expression of this conflict that has or is being expressed here in this microcosm of the Avalon Forum. Others include the St. Clair-Camelot, Burisch-Camelot, Greer-Camelot, High-Camelot & Ryan-Cassidy (re. Kinsumei and the Heather material) conflicts. I also see comparable microcosmic conflicts and polarizations in my own life; in my place of work; with some particularly difficult neighbours of ours; and in relationships with certain member of my wider family. It is also clear that this same conflict and polarization is occurring in the wider world of politics (e.g. right wing-left wing and moderate-extremist conflicts), religion (e.g. Muslim-Zionist conflict) and science (e.g. main stream science-alternative science conflict) as well.

It would be nice to see some resolution too all this conflict, personal and collective, in the near future. Perhaps this will begin to occur this summer when structured and disciplined Saturn (in Libra) and unpredictable and changeable Uranus (in Aries) oppose each other for the last time in July-August of this year. At that time both of these planets also form an approximate 90° angle (a square aspect) to deeply transformative Pluto (in Capricorn). Expansive and escalating Jupiter also joins the fray when it conjoins with Uranus in Aries at that time (June-August). Even the assertive warrior, Mars, and harmonious peace-maker, Venus, join the scene for a short while in late July (Mars) to early August (Mars and Venus) as they both conjoin with Saturn in Libra, in its opposition to the Arien Uranus-Jupiter conjunction. With Pluto at the apex of this astrological configuration (known as a ‘T-Square’) it is likely going to be a key player in this up and coming astrological scenario. When the Moon opposes Pluto from Cancer on 6th/7th August 2010, we may then begin to see some kind of breaking point for this volatile configuration (with the Moon in Cancer it becomes what astrologers call a ‘Cardinal Grand Cross’). The Moon, when applied to the collective of humanity, represents the common people in conflict with, and in opposition to, the ‘Powers That Be’ (PTB), who are best represented in this configuration by the Libran Saturn (the status quo) and the Capricornian Pluto (the secretive power elite behind the governments of our world) as they square each other (was exact on 15th November 2009 and on 31st January 2010 and will finally do so again on 21st August 2010). The Arien Jupiter-Uranus conjunction has the feel of a massive (Jupiter) unpredictable (Uranus), and potentially destructive, revolution about it, something that could hurt both the common people and the PTB. Mars with Saturn suggests draconian (no offence meant, Abraxas) actions coming from the PTB (such as martial law), though Venus’ presence there too might help appease such actions somewhat.

So the conflicts here on this thread, at Avalon in general and in the wider world, do seem to be reflecting the astrological dynamics of our time. However, whether such conflicts and polarizations are resolved or not, here and elsewhere, will ultimately depend on our individual and collective levels of consciousness. So, this year, 2010, does seem to be offering us an opportunity to begin to make some changes for the better. What better place to start than from both within ourselves as individuals and as a small group of people who meet here in cyberspace on this Avalon forum.

So now would be a great time to stop the irrational, and to my mind baseless, accusations of lies, delusions or evil intentions that have so clearly been expressed, toward Abraxas, by so many of you on this fascinating thread. I think many of you need to take a closer look at yourselves before pointing fingers at others. Having said that, I would also like to thank you all (those so vehemently opposed to Abraxas) for their contributions. It would seem that this polarization of thought and the conflict it has created is part of a process that we all need to work through at this time. So thank you all for helping bring this entire dynamic to the full attention of myself and others who read this thread.

In my own case, you are truly a reflection of my own shadow self; my self-denials and my projections.

As within, so without! As below, so above!

Best Wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)

Dear truthseeker!

A very good commentary of yours; as the astrocyclicities are very relevant at the present time.

Allow me to give you this information from the archives of the Thuban astrologers or Magi.

You know that the division of the Mazzaroth/Zodiac engages the particular configurations of the planetary-orbs at any instant in linear time, say the natal birthcharts or the auspices of historical time events.

The present synchronization of the equinoxes allows a 65x144,000=9,360,000 day cycle of 25,626.81 civil years.
    This then defines a precessional rate of 1 degree per 71.1856 civil years.

This precessional cycle is confined to the planetary precession of earth in the 'wobble of the earth-polar' axis.

Now since the summer solstice of 2008 this precessional cycle has become superposed onto the entire universe as a whole.

So when you cast your charts, you are actually casting a chart not only for the magnetoinductions of the orb GEOMETRIC ANGULAR configurations (say as a photograph FREEZING the timeinstant of the natal configuration) for the terran 'characteristics' of the interacting 30-degree sectors (the basic division, but extended to Koch and Placidus etc.); but you are actually casting a horoscope for the holographic universe, miniaturized say in the hologram of the terrestrial precessional configuration.

Your treatize above so has become more accurate since the timing of the summer solstice 2008; as it utilizes a Mirror, situated so 2 million kilometers from the earth's center to reflect the orb configurations as a template onto ALL extraterrestrial civilisations.

Perhaps you might also like to know; Thuban astrology fully incorporates Chiron as the ruler of Virgo and assigns the New Moon to Libra as a Saros Dragon-Node. Cancer so is assigned the Full Moon as rulership of the House of the Mother.

Thanking you for a well stated and educational post.

AA

Post 1291

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 am

Magamud wrote:
    Abraxas,
    Can you give information on what we call Wormwood, Niburu, our binary stary system.

Thanks..

Sure Magamund!

Wormwood is a 1st order archetype and as defined in scripture: {Revelation.8}:

10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

The Thuban librarians have received the following interpretation from the Logos.

The three parts in the Book of Revelation (BOR) are to be interpreted in the scenario of a Lightsource shining onto the creation in the presence of a mirror.
    The creation or object or earth so casts a Shadow onto itself as reflection of the Light as a darkness.

This can then be depicted or modelled in divers ways, say a Mind(Body)=Wave(Particular) representing the wavepart of a quantum duality and its counterpart or complement as a Particular(Wave)=Body(Mind).

In a human or ET then, the Mindwave above is coupled to the Bodyparticular below; both expressions Mind and Body 'hiding' their shadow opposites (in the brackets).

This relates to the four parts in:

Revelation.6:
    8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

This fourth part then represents the (Mind) part in the Body(Mind) of the below.
    What this means then, is that, in the appropriate unfoldment of the timeline defined in the BOR, the Individual Shadowness of ALL becomes subjected to this fourth 'horseman of the apocalypse'.

As most humans (but not all ETs) do not even realise they carry this shadow mind within their own bodyforms, they will only experience this manifestation via their subconscious couplings. So the 4th horseman of the apocalypse 'causes death' in the thought constructions and memeplexes manufactured by the conscious mind and then stored in the subconscious.

This relates to this scripture and the BOR=ROB:
    Revelation.16:
    15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The third part then describes this ROBBING of the Devil WITHIN the creation of his own kingdom of the ShadowMind within the physical bodyforms of the exposees.

Iow, everyone NOT SEALED in the Forehead, will 'suffer' the loss of the Shadow(Mind) as the third part of the then Unified MindBody of the above and the then separated Body (as the second part) and the third part of the (Mind within the Body).

A simple example is the Sun shining on a human standing on the ground.
    The human casts a shadow onto the ground, defining the three parts of the Lightsource Sun, the embodied human and the human's Shadow.

The Sun also has a shadow as a conscious celestial being, but is unified in shining its light as a Wavebodied form of energy.
    The human cannot shine its light but can reflect the Sun's light and so create hisher Shadow.
    The physical reality of both the Sun and the human remain uncompromised, but the 'spiritual' reality of the human is 'taken away' or destroyed or jeopardised by the inablility of the human to act as a MIRROR to reflect the sun's energy back to its source.

WORMWOOD so archetypes the influx of the Lightsource according to the timeline of the BOR.
    Wormwood IS NOT a physical celestial object, but represents the ENERGY of the Stars and in particular Rahsol.

The mythology of Nibiru relates to the cyclicity of the the great evolutionary changes of Gaia and with respect to the ET-known plan of establishing the 'masterrace' for the cosmos upon a graduating 'homeplanet' for ALL ETs throughout the universe.
    This I have detailed in my reply to bigmo.

Because the ETs have known about the 'masterplan' of the Logos and their part in it as a cosmic intelligence NOT physicalised in the density field of the graduate starplanet; they have engaged in the hybridisation of the primitive human template with themselves.
    As said, this has made ALL humanoids already Human-ET hybrids and beginning in a mindwave-induction so 208,000 years ago.

None of you would have the sentience for abstract thought, would you be a 'pure' hominid stock, say as evolved from Old World Monkeys 20 million years ago into speciations of Australopithecines so 4 million years ago and diversivications in the Homo Erectus typology so 500,000 years ago. All of your so called intelligence IS in factr ET intelligence.
    All ETs are Human Family, albeit not physicalised in the density field of Gaia, extending 2 million kilometers from the Gaian center and growing by so 105 millimeters per year.

So this 'masterplan' KNOWS that the Old Earth is destined to become a New Earth.
    The Old Earth is named Gaia from the Greek Gaea say and forms a partnership with Uranus as the Sky (Geb and Nut in Egyptian legends and as manifesting children of Shu and Tefnut).

The 1st order archetypes are of course Creator and Creation transforming into second order archetypes like the above (internal then external polarity from an unified monad).

Most astrophysical starsystems are binary with two suns rotating about each other to form a gravitational system; then allowing planetary systems to form from a bifocalised (the two suns) nebula of star consciousness.

This star-nebula of basically hydrogenic and helium molecular configuration derives from an elliptic 2D geometry which defines the two-focus suns as becoming the emitter- and receiver stations for the starsystem's selfcommunication.

In the case of Gaia, the second sun is omnipresent as the creator itself.
    This creator sun so becomes delegated NOT to some Nemesis cyclicity, say of a periodically ecliptically intersecting brown dwarf; but to the galactic center of the harbouring galaxy.
    This the Maya, as ET-human timetravellers understood as Hunab Ku, the 'Giver of all Wisdom' and the 'Street of Remembrance'.

Now Hunab Ku is the gravitational center for the local Milky Way aka perseus galaxy and so communicates with the graduating Starplanet Gai as a substitute for the second sun (often termed Nemesis).

As Gaia is distant about 26,000 years from the Galactic Centre; it will take exactly a precessional cycle of civil years for a message sent from Hunab Ku to reach the center of the earth.

This 'incoming message' then is 'confused' with Nibiru as some incoming celestial object on a collision course with the physical earth.
    The Mesopotamian legends KNOW about the human-ET hybridisation plan and also so became informed, partially, about the 'masterplan' of the Logos.
    This 'erroneous' or incomplete translation of 1st order archetypes into 2nd and 3rd order archetypes then becomes the causative agency behind much of the 'confusions' about 'photon belts' and 'Nibiru' and 'Nemesis' and 'Pole Shifts'.

AA

Post 1293

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 am

THE eXchanger wrote:
    how many different groups of dragons are there ???

we are particularly interested, in our trip to visit them,
    between 11/3/1991 and, 4/6/1993 - for 520 days
    when we visited some of them in 9th density temples of venus

thank you

Dear Susan!

The 9th density is inaccessible to lower order consciousness and including ALL of the ET races you may have heard of.

The only way ANY consciousness in the universe can visit dimensions above 6th is through and by the superconsciousness.
    Superconsciousness requires transcension of the subconscious and this is not possible in embodiment, inclusive of OBEs and NDEs.

What many mistake as higher dimensions are but astral sublevels of the 4th dimension.

There are as many dragon races as there are consciousness classifications - themselves arbitrary in 3rd and 4th order archetypes.

AA

THE eXchanger wrote:
    in healing, i've utilised the ancient light worker dragons from sirius
    where is there original home ???

Dear Susan!

Their original home is in the VOID=ETERNITY before the physical spacetimed universe existed.
    Their home today is in every Canine you encounter upon planet earth.
    So studying, analysing and discerning the Canine evolution, say from the Miacis of the Miocene epoch; will allow you to retrace the Sirian ETs.

AA

Post 1297

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:40 am

ellie wrote:
    I hope this question is not a repeat.

On 21/12/2012 the people on earth become star humans so to speak, we are talking about them transcending into 4th or 5th D..........yes/no?

Yes.

ellie wrote:
    Does the Thuban Council agree that there is a splitting of Gaia where those who ascend go off with the 4 or 5D Gaia.

The planet will NOT split, but undergo a transformation in spacetime.
    The often used metaphor is you as a peach kernel now tranforming into a full peach.

ellie wrote:
    What about the souls that are incarnate at that time, who say are in the astral or wherever, maybe waiting to reincarnate, like our relatives and loved ones who have passed on, what becomes of them.

It is the same for everyone, with the exception that the astral disincarnate will be able to incarnate into full 5D peach bodies, instead of the kernel bodies of 4D.

ellie wrote:
    I know my questions are very basic but I would like the Council's answer on these if I could, please make it easy for this soul to understand.

You are welcome, ellie

AA

Post 1299

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 am

K626 wrote:
    How old is the Thuban concil?

A statistically averaged time in cosmic seconds can be given, K626.
    This number is counted from a MAT time (Mean-Alignment-Time) synchronised to Midnight (+9 hours GMT), Local Canberra time, eastern Australia November 4th, 1996.

The number (for a Unity Normalisation) is 1/Ho=RHubble/c=5.325584833x10^17 seconds +Delta and where Delta is the fraction part of 1.13267255.

It so took about 56 million years for the Earth to crystallize from the solar nebula and it took about 56 million years for the earth to cool as the mirror function for this crystallization.
    For the Cosmogenesis of the Universe, the Minimum value for np=1.13267255 is used for an actual Age of the universe of 19.1151 Billion years*.

The AgeEarth=(4.477992+4.590301)x109/2~4.5341465..x109 (Billion) Years

Details are found here:
    The Coulombic Chargequantum 'e'; its Variation and the Ages of the Earth and the Universe
    http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id198.html

AA

Post 1301

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 am

Firstlook wrote:
    Hello Abraxasinas,

I'm impressed with the over all accomplishment of this thread. Many posts later, and I think its still worthy of everyones attention. Again thanks for all your responses to everyone.

I'm working on some good questions to ask you, but i want to form my words carefully. So I guess for now, I was hoping you and the council could tell me about DNA and how it operates with emotional frequencies. Thanks.

peace

joey

Dear Joey!

Below is the master template for higher-dimensional DNA/RNA.
    What you term 'emotional frequency' is just ordinary electromagnetic vibrational energy, however NOT produced by inertia coupling, but by source consciousness.
    Technically, this is the acceleration of nonmass coupled magnetocharges producing Super-EMR instead of the normal EMR as made by the sun and stars in nuclear fusion processes (which produces EMR as masscoupled acceleration of electric Coulomb charges).

This 12-dimensional F-space forms however the holographic reflection for a 10-dimensional quantisation of 4-dimensional 0-space.
    The hologramic modular mirror becomes the 11-dimensional medium of M-space, defined as surface topology of a Moebian Klein-Bottle-Torus.
    The thoughtful holographer/experimenter is literally in two places at the same time and by twisting a higher dimensional surface, renders the inside of the modular mirror continuous with its outside.
    A 4-D hypersphere Riemann-Volumar is effectively doubled as a 5-dimensional surface manifesting as quantum 13-dimensional monad or Weyl-tensor.
    The reproduction of the universal wavefunction then uses this 13-D nesting within itself to form a 26-D dyad by baseperfect genetic matching.
    The point of intersection or sexual intercourse becomes the scaling constant or wormhole radius as defined in GENESIS.
    A dyadic wave-particle duality is thus obtained as male-female match-making and the biochemical implementation via messenger-transfer nucleic acids in the interwoven spacetimes.
    The maleness pair of mRNA/tDNA reflecting in the female tRNA/mDNA, as described in GENESIS, actualises the Thymine/Enimine DNA-intron coding.
    The potential for a superhuman organism therefore exists as an intrinsic parameter in the UPoQR and the work explains the mechanisms for the necesary transformations to occur.

AA

Post 1302

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 am

K626 wrote:
    *Puts calculator away*

Is the speed of light a constant?

Absolutely K626, in the 4D Minkowski spacetime. All postulates of the Relativities are elementary and fundamental in the higher dimensional cosmologies.

However the de Broglie Phasevelocity can easily be used to define the superposition of the scaled distance parameter R(n)=V(n)/F as a rescaling of the lightspeed invariance in Lightpath X=cT=c/F.

Proof:

Phasespeed VdB=(wavelength)(frequency)=(h/mVgroup)(mc^2/h)=c^2/Vgroup > c for all Vgroup < c.

The lightspeed constancy in higher D membrane space so becomes a lower tachyonic limit for the phase speed, just as the lightspeed c is an upper limit for the lower D Minkowski metric (measuring a group-velocity Vgroup as a vector bundle).

As said, a 4D technology cannot mechanistically 'overcome' the restriction of the Relativity physics of Albert Einstein.

AA

Post 1304

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks Gareth!

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience and an Omni-Scientific Perspective

Commentary is interspersed by John Shadow in italics.

For the latest updates on Mellen Thomas:
    www.mellen-thomas.com
    The official website of Mellen Thomas

Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in 1982. He was dead for over an hour and a half after dying of cancer. At the time of his death, he rose up out of his body and went into the light. Curious about the universe, he was taken far into the remote depths of existence, and even beyond, into the energetic void of nothingness behind the Big Bang. During his experience, he was able to learn a great deal of information concerning reincarnation. Because of his near-death experience, he was able to bring back scientific discoveries. Mr. Benedict has been closely involved in the mechanics of cellular communication and research dealing with the relationship of light to life called Quantum Biology. This research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. Mr. Benedict has found that living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. He is a researcher, inventor and lecturer who holds six U.S. patents.
    Several weeks after Benedict was born, he may experienced a NDE when his bowels were ruptured. His body was tossed to one side as a corpse, yet much to everyone's surprise he later revived. As soon as he was big enough to grab hold of crayons, he started what became a compulsive urge to create symbolic renditions of the black/white yin/yang circles of Eastern religious thought. He has no memory of why he drew those particular symbols.

He spent his grade school years in a Catholic boarding school in Vermont, and was baptized in the Salvation Army religion as a youngster. He traveled extensively because of a military stepfather until the family finally settled down in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Then, Benedict was diagnosed as having inoperable cancer. He had retired from the frenzy of filmdom by then and was operating his own stained-glass studio. As his condition worsened, he spent more and more time with his art. One morning he awakened knowing he would die the next day, and he did. As the typical heaven-like scenario began to unfold, Benedict recognized what was happening as it was happening. The process was familiar to him because he had read many books about the near-death phenomenon previously.

Mr. Benedict's NDE is reprinted here by the permission of his friends Dr. Lee Worth Bailey and Jenny Yates. Their excellent book entitled The Near-Death Experience: A Reader, published by Routledge, New York, in 1996, is highly recommended by the webmaster. A portion of his near-death experience also appears in P.M.H. Atwater's book, Beyond the Light. Concerning Mellen's near-death experience, Dr. Ken Ring remarked, "His story is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in my extensive research on near-death experiences."
    P.M.H. Atwater has the following to say about Mellen-Thomas Benedict:
    "I can attest that his case is genuine and his claims about the brain tumor and the conditions of his death are true. I have met his mother and step-father, been in his and their homes, and have followed his life since - his struggles and his accomplishments - as he sought to find a way to integrate his experience into his daily life while still honoring the mission he felt guided to fulfill."

1. The Road to Death
    In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the 1970's, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.
    So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side.
    On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at the time, I had no medical insurance whatsoever. So my life savings went overnight in testing. Then I was facing the medical profession without any kind of insurance. I did not want to have my family dragged down financially, so I determined to handle this myself. There was not constant pain, but there were black-outs. I got so that I would not dare to drive, and eventually I ended up in hospice care. I had my own personal hospice caretaker. I was very blessed by this angel who went through the last part of this with me. I lasted about eighteen months. I did not want to take a lot of drugs, since I wanted to be as conscious as possible. Then I experienced such pain that I had nothing but pain in my consciousness, luckily only for a few days at a time.

2. The Light of God
    I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

This is the astral 5D spacetime perspective allowing an orthogonal added space dimension to intersect the linespace quantumization as a rotational twistor space of 7D hyperspace.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms.
    As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead.
    So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."
    To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

The universe's cosmology derives from an ontological cosmogony which is built purely upon archetyped semiotics and geometric 2-dimensionally expressible symbolisms - the complex plane of mathematics and the MATHIMATIA=I AM THAT I AM=I AM THAT AM I=95.
    The Dawkinsian memeplexes formed by selfaware consciousness carriers become manifest in the creativity of the data receivers and then become emitted and stored as such memeplexes in the universal light matrix often associated with the 'akashic records' and the 'skeins of time'.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."
    I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.
    As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

The universe is holographic, with all consciousness carriers forming holofractals or shards within an encompassing cosmology. The smallest possible dichotomizable unit is the neutron with its lepton ring of negative polarity circumsizing a protonic quarkian core, itself consisting of a double-positive up-quark kernel 'hugged' by an inner mesonic ring of negative unit charge.
    Because of the natural radioctivity, say beta-minus decay of the neutron, the encapsulated consciousness of this minimized inertia unit is bifurcated into an 'extended space consciousness' and allowing the construction of atomic elements, beginning with Hydrogen as a 'dispersed' base neutron with an anhtineutrino kernel gauge coupled to the up-quark core.

So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates.
    As I asked the light to keep explaining, I understood what the Higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say.

The Higher Self Matrix is the Light-Matrix of the lightspeed invariance as a stasis, that is a Quantum Standing Wave.
    Technically, the Minkowski 4-Vector Velocity is decomposed into the Pythagorean c2 as the hypotenuse of the Space dynamic vector R(x,y,z) and the Time dynamic vector T(t)=X/c in the basic metric: R2+X2=c2 or formally for flat Euclidean R4 spacetime and ds describing proper time; ds2 = -dt2+dx2+dy2+dz2.
    This Quantum Standing Wave then describes the entire univers in its particle-inertial nature as 'bouncing' quantum-mechanically within a 'Nodal Box' of 11D-Membrane Spacetime as a 10D-String Spacetime.
    This then allows formal description of this 'quantum mechanics' in statistical probability distributions to determine where the universal particle might be 'measured' in equations of Schrödinger, Gordon-Klein and Dirac.
    However the wave properties of the universe do not bounce as such a particle, but can be modelled as quantum entanglement of the universe with itself.
    This then defines the holofractal universes as substructures of the holographical ONE universe.

Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.
    I said, "I am ready, take me."
    Then the light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet.
    Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.
    I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."
    At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.
    I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.
    I said, "How can this be?"
    The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me. What distorts people is a lack of love.
    The revelations coming from the light seemed to go on and on, then I asked the light, "Does this mean that humankind will be saved?"
    Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."
    In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of God's universe. This is what the second coming is about.
    I thanked the light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was these simple words of totally appreciation:
    "Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my life."
    The light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the light was completely absorbing me. The love light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of light, vast and full, deep in the heart of life. I asked what this was.
    The light responded, "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content."
    So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of life Itself! I was in ecstasy.
    Then the light said, "You have a desire."
    The light knew all about me, everything past, present and future.
    "Yes!" I whispered.
    I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush!
    Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the Earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!
    As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!
    It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.
    I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

The VOID=INFINITY with no linking bridge. So the Unity=1 must become invented, i.e. somehow emerge from the Void.
    As the Logos discovers the 1, the Infiniteness of the Loop of the Circle with no beginning alpha and no ending omega becomes geometrized as the 0 and this Nullstate is Doubled in the Infinity to exemplify a necessity for bifurcation and polarisation say in negative infinity -∞ and positive infinity +∞ .
    This Oneness becomes the 'First Vibration' in defining the extension of the geometric 2-dimensional complex number plane based on the polarised 1st dimensional numberline reflected about the Nullstate Mirror.
    This extension then creates a 'Thickness' for this plane by the freedom degrees of joining two points either by a straight line in Euclidean flat space or a curved line in Riemann-Kaluza-Klein curvilinear space.

The curvature allows the enfoldment of space(time) upon itself and so the basic Schwarzschild metric is generated from which a physical universe can emerge AFTER this Schwarzschild Black Hole has become inverted or has wormhole tunnelled into a White Hole of the inversion metric.
    This process then uniquely defines the wormhole physics as the initial- and boundary conditions for ANY metricated spacetime and so parametrizes and quantises the holographic universe in its minimum spacetime configuration of the building-block wormhole or Rosen-Einstein-Bridge.

This wormhole then also describes the sourcesink primordial energy for the universe's creation and ANY subsequent cosmology emerging from this boundary membrane condition.

This can be said to be embodied in a mathematical statement, known as Euler's Identity: eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
    and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
    and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously.

The SIMULTANEOUS Big Bangs are by necessity higher dimensional in NOW-Time of the cyclic 'bouncing of the universe in a quantum box' and independent on the linear unfolding of the seedling Linespace of the 4D- Euclidean flat Minkowski metric.
    In terms of this LineSpacetime then, there will only be ONE SEEDLING Big Bang; but the linear evolvement and progression of a seedling lightpath vector X=cT will allow a 'unfreezing' of individuated spacetimes from this Protoversal Seed in 'individuated' Now-Time-Frames.
    Every such 'unfrozen' universe will become uniquely coupled to a consciousness carrier sufficiently 'advanced' to be able to RESONATE with the source frequency of the generating wormhole of the cosmogony and as defined by the priority of the Universal Logos.

All wormhole-resonating consciousness carriers will so become enabled to PHASESHIFT the Protoverse of the Logos and so become an entire Universe in their own right, however remaining kernel-coupled to their protoversal progenitor of the Logos through and by their own individuated Logii.

The wormhole sourcesink is of course the EpsEss supermembrane of 11-dimensional Witten Memrane-Mother Spacetime and so can also be termed as a 'Little Serpent' or Master-Dragon of the Mathimatia.

In this manner the 'Little Serpent' will become a 'GrandFather Serpent' entwined as the primary Creator sourcesink Eps with the secondary Creation sinksource Ess as a 'GrandMother Serpentina'.

The Protoverse will become the Daughter of the Mother as her own 'Mother Serpentina' entwined with the Logos as a 'Father Serpent' as the Son of the Father.

Any successful phaseshifted Universe from the Protoverse, will so form a Multiverse with the Protoverse and all other resonating Universes as the Sons and Daughters of the Old Universe frozen in its Statsis of the Cocooning for the Grandchildren of the 'Little Serpent' and the 'Little Serpintina' aka the Creation aka the materialized Universe as the bifurcated and temporarily 'lost' 'other half' of the 'Little Serpent' in selfimposed exile.

The label of the SERPENT can also be anagramed as PRESENT=97=Son Of Man = CIRCLE OF GOD for Humanity as the destined grandchildren of the Master-Dragon - the LuckDragon of its own Neverending Story.

The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

Post truncated and can be found on the link below:

AA

www.mellen-thomas.comww.mellen-thomas.com

Anchor wrote:
    Abraxasinas, please can you delete the text that does not directly pertain you your commentary. Say from "The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations." onwards up to a suitable point.

I am asking you to do it, because I dont know if you finished your edits.

A..

The entire post is relevant Anchor. I have not signed it as it was originally given by Gareth.
    If I further comment on it I would of of course not quote, but intersperse.
    Everyone on Gareth's post agreed to its relevance; why then should it not be shared openly and freely?

But ok I'll look and butcher the thing to confirm to censorship.

Thanks

Abraxas

Anchor wrote:
    Thankyou. I know that the entire post is relevant, but we aim to avoid unnecessary duplication - many readers do not need to read the whole thing again - usually a link to the original suffices - the redundant part of the posts therefore may be removed to help us in this aim. You will note I did not steam in and butcher the message for you - (even though I admit, I nearly did ).

I noted that you did this recently before with the Matthew message, and therefore this recent moderatorial request may seem inconsistent. I did examine the Matthew message you posted to see if the way in which the extent of the text could be reduced but it was not really possible without complete butchery and destruction, so I left it. Thus it isn't censorship in the pejorative sense, but moderation in the common sense.

If you disagree on this certainly let me know (by private message)

As you point out, the post is available in its entirety in the original location.

I hope this compromise is workable.

Post 1308

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Anchor wrote:
    I very much appreciated your commentary on the Matthew message, since I find a great proportion (but not all) of the Matthew messages "resonant with my own database"

I have related questions:

1) where is Matthew?

Dear Anchor!

Indeed, not all of Matthew's data is from the 'highest order' and that is why some of the Hatonn channelings are 3rd grade or below. This then also answers this, your question #1.
    Matthew is still in the astral plane of the 4th dimension BECAUSE of his close association with his Mother. Now the 5th real 'full' dimension is a MIRROR dimension, as is the 8th and the 11th.
    The 11th dimension is NOT physicalisable by definition, as it represents the asymptotic limit for the material universe/megaverse (refer to the NDE post) to expand towards to in eternal linearity, albeit decelerating.

However data from the 11D mirror CAN become accessible because the physical-electromagnetic lightpath did reach this mirror coordinate so 2.2 billion years ago (if you check you will find that the entire universe became reconfigured then, say in the second stabilizing oxygenation of the Gaian atmosphere to allow terrestrial life to 'evolve' from the oceans).

So some of Matthew's or many other channels experiences and impressions, and of course the NDE experience of M.T. Benedict CAN be WITNESSED as a sending and transmission of the data between the 11D-8D-5D mirrors of the Omni-Divine; Quantum-Etheric and Hyper-Astral spacetimes respectively. The Linespacetime receiver is the 2D Mirror as a cross section say of the Merkabah-Soul-Memory-Complex which is encompassing you, say as the circle around Cosmic Man Vitruvius (of Leonardo da Vinci).
    Matthew so can manouver between the 5D mirror and the astral intersection to the physical plane of the 4th density/dimension.
    There are then 9 densities say as subdimensions in the 4th dimension, the first 5 of which allow expression of polarity externalised in 'STO and STS' ET-sentiences say; the next two allowing internal expression of this polarity and the last 2 which only allow context of polarity as background.
    The 10th density of 4D then resets as the 1st density of the 5th dimension and so on.
    Those 10 principalities (and as archetyped in the ten horns or crowns of the beast in Revelation and in Daniel) are expressed in a unified sense in the 3D-Linespace of the physicality however.

So Matthew and all of the dead ones are still in the astral in their physical memory complexes, but manouver about in their ongoing consciousness evolvement and emphasisizing the mental faculties between the Linespace and the 5D mirror dimension.
    This can also be defined in considering the 4th dimension a Time-Connector dimension for the Linearity, being a Space Dimension in circular closure of Now-Time however.
    Iow, the dead ones are all alive in the Timedimension of the Linespace as a function of their own and all other's MEMORIES.

So the multitudinous datastreams from divers sources describing this and that entity in dimensions above the 5th are all erroneously 'mixing up' subdimensional densities as actual metaphysical dimensions. (Ra would agree from the other side of the 5D mirror and as his 4D channel Carla Rueckert ceased so did Ra's data stream, as the resonance patterns between the 'purer' filters require finetuning indeed. Similar the Jane Roberts channel for Seth. I shall not comment on other channels followed by many on this forum at this time).

Communication from the higher dimensions , say as the Ra material from 6D always utilizes the Mirror-Dimensions and does NOT originate from ANY embodied entities etheric ETs or otherwise.
    The 12D data stream from Thuban so utilizes the 11D mirror-8D mirror-5D mirror-2D mirror conduit without any etheric or astral sentient interferences.
    The Ra material was highly accurate, as Ra utilized the 5D mirror to map the 2D mirror of Carla Rueckert in a similar manner.

A 'pure' channel so becomes defined in its ability to map dimensional mirror function.

Anchor wrote:
    2) does time "pass" for him?

Relative to the Linespace, the 4th dimensional density complex IS the connector time dimension; but relative to Hyperspace, the 4th dimension represents twistorspace of the wormhole conifoldment.
    This means that all dimensions (presently until the 'busting of the balloon of Michael the Ant {see last bigmo post reply)) above the 3rd are subject to the NOW-Time instantenuity of the wormhole definitions.
    As Matthew is able to witness the linear time evolvement of the earth; yet is subject to wormhole time; he simultaneously 'sees' the unfoldment, yet qualified by his now perception. This then is the REASON for many sources claiming the possibilities of probabilities regarding timed outcomes and events.

It is this superpositioning of the LineTime and the NowTime which creates this scenario. Iow, THEY really CANNOT SEE OR KNOW specific outcomes BECAUSE the NOW is superimpressed.

Anchor wrote:
    3) in dimensions where consciousnesses do not "experience" the passage of time, can the future be perceived for lower dimensions that do experience the passage of time (like ours), or is it more accurately "futures" plural?

This I have attempted to exposit in the above paragraphs.

Anchor wrote:
    Ra often speaks of probability vortices, from this I concluded that the future for us on our time-line cannot be accurately predicted because from the extra-dimensional perspective (say of Ra) he doesn't know which line we will go down ( as we have freewill), but can assess the probabilities by perceiving the densities of the lines as they fan out - thus inspecting all possible alternatives.

Again, I feel you and some others will obtain clarity regarding this question. Perhaps I can advise to read my answer a couple of times. It WILL sink in.
    The NOW-Time of (it has already happened) is SUPERIMPRESSED onto the (it has not happened yet and could be different) of the Line-Time.

Anchor wrote:
    for example:
    Originally Posted by Law Of One: Q65.9
    Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics describing the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with possibility/probability vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of such a prophesy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes and all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophesy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

I would appreciate confirmation or corrections as to my interpretations as necessary.

Thanks

A..

Your welcome Anchor. It is a pleasure to reply to questions asked with intent, purpose and meaning as their source.

AA

Post 1310

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm

TruthWillSetUFree wrote:

Greetings Abraxas

Thank you for all the generous time you put into answering questions. It is appreciated.

I have decided to delve into this thread for a clearer understanding of what all the hoopla was about. I was delightfully surprised to find as long as I don't try to understand the meaning, most times the information 'lands' within me real well. It was only the pages on physics that was daunting.

It is helping me to stretch my consciousness, that is until I go to work out in the matrix and it gets real small again, why is that when we are all connected?

I have a few other questions for you.

What is Love?

Do you know who I am? (please no phony balowme ego aggrandizement)

Truth

Dear truthwillsetufree!

Post #1204 defines what you are in the NDE of M.T. Benedict and with the actual 'provable' formulations thrown in.
    You are the thing you seek: Love. Even sweet Celine would agree with this definition.
    Now this LOVE is a RESONANCE definitive for the question of what is space? what is time? what is mass? and so on.

So to simply say LOVE is All is true by definition; but this does not really 'help' anyone or anything to 'make sense' of the worlds, the universe and everything, including oneself.

1 John 4:8
    He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Then once this thing called Love is understood on more levels than the emotional, then say the mental concept of Love in intellectual terms can become 'coloured in' to initiate a new paradigm in physical and practical terms and in the form of a new philosophy or worldview; which despite many naysayers MUST be what is called scientific, logical and rational.

Yes the universe is a holographic universe and so quantum entangled with itself on all levels and all dimensions and all densities.
    The prime directive for this holographic universe is however to foster the individual creativity as a cocreative agency with the primal source.
    Many consciousness subunits agglomerate following evolutionary pressure gradients to eventually form suitable consciousness superunits as data collectors for the source. The Mirror of Mirrors within the holographic universe is termed universally the Human Template (say Vitruvius aka Cosmic Man).

These human templates as agglomerations of basic consciousness units (say neutron like) then become as SHARDS or miniature prime sources as secondary sources.

Thus whilst the Oneness is paramount as encompassment of all such sharded holograms; the Individuality of each and every shard is precious beyond 'belief' as actual parts of prime creator source itself.

So the following paradox eventuates and I shall leave this with you to ponder.

How is the logic of the statement: Separation within Unity DIFFERENT from the implication of the statement: Unity within Separation?

AA

Post 1312

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

TruthWillSetUFree wrote:

Ok this is most likely way too simplistic as one sounds like a statement while the latter is an implication. Maybe I need to make it simple to understand it

How this differs to me is there is no separation, or on one level there is, as we all strive to find our individuality on another level we are all relatively the same parts of one.

Unity within separation is only true within our physical bodies while we are still connected in consciousness.

Is this why we can THINK one way and FEEL the opposite at the same time?

Am I even in the ballpark here?

Yes Truthwillsetufree, you basically solved the paradox.

1)Separation within Unity is like the crumbs in a cake or the cells making up your body or the galaxies making ap the cells for the universe.
    The UNITY encompasses the separable UNITS like an envelope around many love letters.

2)Unity within Separation is like many many cakes all dispersed in some infinite neverending space. Each cake is a unit unto itself, but the separatedness between the cakes can get ever bigger and the coming together of the cakes drifting away from each other requires an applied force like gravity. (there is the big key to what gravity is on 1st order).

So 1) does NOT allow the present idea of science of an Infinite Universe forever expanding into nothingness and/or suffering a thermodynamic 'heat-death' of exhaustion (of stellar fusion material).
    This is the WORD OF GOD in this context: Unity encompasses Separation.

So 1) defines the human mastertemplate as a LIMITING BOUNDARY which becomes MAPPABLE as such a Universe separable within some God-like encompassment (actually this is rigorously defined as an Omni-Verse encompassing all Multi-Verses as phaseshifted Prot-Verses).
    This is the WORD OF ANTIGOD in this context: Separation encompasses Unity.

In simple words, GOD encompasses All That Is, yet allows hisher parts all to become Like Gods as Multiverse Families or Groups of Individuated Universes.

{Technically, think of a rugby ball and rotate it about its long(major) axis. Here the TWO focus points defining the elliptical cross section stand still on the axis.
    But rotating the rugby ball about either of the minor axes, will force the two focus points to TRACE OUT a POINTCIRCLE.
    This TRACE then defines Multiverses as angular phaseshifts/displacements of the static long axis rugby ball.

The sumtotal of multiverses then looks like a UFO, namely an Oblate Spheroid, the Protoverse is called a Prolate Spheroid technically.}

AA

Post 1313

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Malletzky wrote:
    Hi Abrax,

Ich hoffe es geht Dir gut mein Freund (wenn ich Dich als Freund bezeichnen darf?)
    Ich schreibe mal kurz auf Deutsch, nachher muss ich wieder auch Englisch umstellen (in den letzten Jahren war meine spirituelle 'Ausbildung' fast ausschliesslich in Englisch und somit sind mir viele Begriffe in der Deutschen Sprache nicht bekannt und bin ja selber kein Deutscher).

Ich bin Dein Freund Sasho!

Malletzky wrote:
    [Und sorry, ich sehe gerade dass dies eine ziemlich 'lange Geschichte' geworden ist. Ich schreibe Sie deshalb in zwei Teilen. Ich hoffe Du nimmst Dir Zeit und liest bis zum Ende.]

Nach dem ich mich entschieden habe dem Forum mein Ruecken zu kehren musste ich feststellen, es war eine gute Entscheidung im Beobachter Modus zu gehen. Ich lese aber weiterhin fleissig und ich muss sagen, ich bin weiterhin wirklich begeistert.

Begeistert von dem, was Du da weiterhin fuer Sachen praesentierst und von mir, wie ich dessen Inhalt buchstaeblich immer mehr verstehen kann (bis auf die technischen Details muss ich zugeben).

Ich hoffe es macht Dir nichts aus, sollte ich noch weiterhin Fragen haben, Dir auf diesem Weg zu schreiben? (es waere mir lieber wen ich Deine E-Mail Adresse bekommen koennte, dann muss ich mich nicht auf dem Forum anmelden).

Also, ich fand etwas sehr, sehr interessantes in eine deiner Antworten an Bigmo.

Folgendes hast Du geschrieben, und ich habe gegruebelt wie lange nicht mehr, denn ich bin mir sicher was hier steht ist sehr, sehr wichtig.

Very very important indeed malletzky. I am rather proud of you getting this.

Malletzky wrote:
    *God looks at the ballon from OUTSIDE and sees Himself as Satan.*
    *God looks inside the ballon and sees Michael as Adam.*
    *Adam looks at the backside of Satan from the INSIDE and sees the Devil.*

*So Satan relative to God as the 'adversary' or 'court prosecutor' or 'Devil's Advocate' is the Devil relative to Adam=Michael the ant.*

*God can USE Adam to for all time 'get rid' of his false image of Satan as a male image of himself.* *God wants his creation back, lost when Adam was put inside the lost kingdom of the universe as God's Goddess.*

*Should Adam=Michael REALISE that HE is the Image of God WITHIN; then Adam=Jesus Christ can look the DEVIL as his own Image 'in the eye' and
    say: "You are a fake-image of myself and a man-created false image for the real God, my true father ABBA, which is in exile OUTSIDE this creation.* *Then the MIRROR of the ILLUSIONS will simply shatter and this will be the 'hole in the balloon=universe of Bigmo, the ant.* *Then the DEVIL will be no more and the REAL GODDESS, namely the UNIVERSE=CREATION (in archetype) will be able to SEXCHANGE the SATAN image and the DRAGQUEEN of the DEVIL=SATAN will become the GODDESS SATANIA and imaged in the Goddess LUCIFERA, archetyped in MaryMagdalene and imaged in the EVES of the cosmos as ambassadoras for the exiled universe's HOMECOMING via the archetyped GAIA.*

(und ab hier muss ich wieder in Englisch schreiben :-) )

I somehow know that this is so powerful...I feel that if we actually understand this, we will be able to finaly understand everything. Oh, I had to 'think' really hard about this :-). I barely sleep well this night, as since I read the above presented, I have the feeling that my conscious, unconscious and super conscious mind just bombarded me with various data. I have had visions; I heard voices which I 'recognised' to be coming directly from the thuban council (this is something I felt it is so, the voice didn't said anything about 'who or what it is', and what I heard was pretty weird: the voice told me only one word and this word visualised in written letters in front of my mind, but I actually missed to remember the exact composition.
    >
    Anyway, it was these letters I heard and saw (maybe I've missed one, I'm really not sure)

OMRLY or maybe MORLY or maybe ORMLY

Hi Malletzky!

Could it be OMNI!

If it is, then this means ALLNESS!

It also codes as MY ROL (My Roll of the dice says God to himself as the back of his head and My Lore and DIY).
    The alphanumeracy is 83=WISDOM=GNOSIS=A ARMAGEDDON=ARMAGEDDON#1=DRAGON MADE 1.

Malletzky has CHECKMATED his inner Devil!!!

The Universal Chorus of Thuban is applauding you!

Malletzky wrote:
    Now could you tell me something about the meaning of this?

Anyway, I tried to 'decipher' what you wrote now and on all this pages of this thread and I will try to put this in words and 'labels' the way I understand it. Although, I must say that I know I'm still missing something here and I somehow seem to becoming impatient, as I feel it wont last long and I will be able to understand it in its wholeness.

Before I begin: is court prosecutor mentioned above meant as 'Hauptermittler or as 'Hauptanklaeger'???

Yes, Court Prosecuter would mean Hauptanklaeger in Deutsch.

Malletzky wrote:
    So to begin:
    On the begining: God (the creator) mirrored himself as Satan (the universe-creation) and is observing himself as being the outside surface of the ballon. He looks from OUTSIDE and he knows that this is a mirror of himself.

Yes, God is looking at the outside of the Balloon and sees his own face as Satan.
    Satan is NOT the Creation however. Satan is the Outside surface of the Creation=Balloon.

Malletzky wrote:
    Satan (creation) also wanted to be God himself and create, but unable to manifest him physically, mirrored himself as an ILLUSION on the other side of the balloon's surface and so created Adam. Adam so becomes the 'fallen Angel(s)'.

Not quite, but close. Satan IS the Image of God and so far there is NO conflict. They are images of each other, like you looking into a mirror.

It starts when ADAM manifests INSIDE the Balloon; because then ADAM can image God instead or on top of Satan.
    So God looks at Satan and past/through Satan to image himself in Adam.
    Yes you could say that Adam has fallen INSIDE the Balloon (as a Fallen Satan or Dragon).

So now, instead of God looking at himself AS Satan; God looks at Adam and asks Adam: What Do you See?

Then if Adam is AWARE; he would say: I see YOU God as my Image; but there is the Back of the Head of Satan in my way; so I cannot see you clearly.

The Back of the Head of Satan as the Image of God IS THE DEVIL (totally unreal) EXCEPT ADAM NOT GOD gives the DEVIL REALITY.
    This will be the case should ADAM be UNAWARE and NOT see God as his Image THROUGH the backside of Satan as the DEVIL IMAGE.

Malletzky wrote:
    (If I would have to conclude here, we as humanity, we are the fallen angels ???)

Yes, this is the case.

Malletzky wrote:
    Satan (the creation) knows that Adam, as soon as Adam will be able to recognise that he is only a mirror of the mirror and therefore doesn't actually need Satan (the creation) to be one with God (the creator), closed the ballon 'hermetically' and hereby mirrored himself as Devil. Satan actually tried to 'hide' Adam from God (the creator) in order to stay the only one 'in charge'. But God (the creator) knows this and wants his creation back.
    >

OK, but Satan is NOT the creation but simply the Image of God OUTSIDE of space and time. Satan is needed for the 'sexchange' into SATANIA on God's Side of the scenario. It is the DEVIL which becomes superfluous as soon as Adam 'wakes up' to himself.

Malletzky wrote:
    So is Adam actually the real God's creation but captured in double mirrored ILLUSION.
    Now, Adam looks from INSIDE, but as Adam is a 'double mirrored' image of the creator, he only sees the BACKSIDE of Satan, which is with purpose created DEVIL. Adam thinks that he is looking at God (the creator), but he doesn't recognise that he is only looking at the mirror of the mirror and therefore he is looking at the false God (Devil).

Yes this is it; as long as you understand, that this is not a double mirror but simply two sides of one mirror - inside towards Adam and outwards towards God.

The plan becomes to use AdamEve as a Doublemirror inside the universe so Adam can reflect all other creations, including ALL ET's back to the real God outside then unified with Satania as the archetyped Goddess for the Mother Universe and the Eves mirror everything as female ambassadoras for the Universe in partnership with the Adamic ambassadors for God the Father.

Malletzky wrote:
    Now, Adam must recognise that he is only the image of God WITHIN and can actually look at the Devil as his own image 'in the eye' and tell him (the Devil) that his real God (creator) is in exile OUTSIDE this creation and therefore he doesn't 'need' him as a faked image of himself (a man created image of the false God).

Precisely, malletzky!

Malletzky wrote:
    Then, and only then, the double mirrored ILUSION will shatter and Adam can SEXCHANGE with Satan and finaly realise that he, Adam, is the real ambassador for the exiled universe's creation homecoming.

You've mixed this up. It's a single, but doublesided mirror and shattering the one mirror will SEXCHANGE SATAN not Adam otherwise 'spot on' with Eve being the ambassadora for the universe not Adam. Adam is God's ambassador as a co-creator and Eve is a co-creation. But recall that then Adam is a ADAMEVE and EVE becomes mirrored as a EVEADAM.
    >

Malletzky wrote:
    Now, I wonder if I'm doing fine with this conclusion. I would appreciate your feedback, whenever you have time to answer.
    If you consider that it is better to reply on the forum (for all and not only for me), then I give you my permission to quote me the way is needed.
    >

Thank you malletzky. Indeed I shall publish the relevant part of your letter to the forum.
    Your discernment has been excellent and as you said above - knowledge of what we have just discussed basically ENDS the power of the Devil for anyone understanding this OUR STORY now.

You have cocreated the demise of the Devil, at least relative to YOU and ME and this is sufficient unto itself as this makes God, the Father and Dog, the Mother extremely happy and accelerates their coming together again.

Abraxas Anthony

Post 1317

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

THE eXchanger wrote:
    POST 1314 - iS a good definition
    - of NOT respecting others at PA/PC
    iT saddens me to see this ~ the originator of that post
    could operate at much higher levels
    and, yet, it is proof positive - that all is choice

there is much to be gleamed from abraxis,
    and, his posts

his advanced light encoding
    which many do NOT yet get,
    can be remedied by simply:

asking to learn it,
    within your dream_time,
    in 100% alignment with your missions, yours purposes, and, your tasks
    (so, NO one can get to you, or get you)

his advanced math,
    most of which, is knowledge of only the top 1 of the world,
    along with his knowledge of dragons, you should,
    count your blessings, that he his here, to deliver his stuff

fact/or fiction - that is for you to discern, and, to decide

there is much validity, in what he posts

there is some of it, we do NOT always agree with

however, it does, for the most parts, have great value

perhaps; a good rule for PA/PC
    is this: if it is NOT good/nor, if it is NOT kind
    and, if it does NOT enhance,
    the current theme of a thread,
    to park it, on YOUR OWN THREAD
    or, just keep it to yourself

we are all here to rise in consciousness,
    along, with doing things, that rise the group consciousness,
    you ask for one set of rules/and,
    they you can NOT even abide by them
    what is wrong with this picture ???

perhaps 13/14 - lands one in hell ???

12/13 - is worthwhile to aim for

suffice to say: there is much value, in abraxis work
    if you do NOT find value in it, simply move to another thread

DiG it !!! DiG into it, ask questions ...
    or simply, just move somewhere else !!!

NO ONE is going to give you every answer you are searching for
    you too, must be, an integral part of any eXchange,
    of any value ~ The highest eXpression of truth, is LOVE

and, there are plenty of threads on that

we even find, MUDRA's POSTING to this thread
    - offensive too, sad, as, that is to say, normally, to this point,
    we have enjoyed all her posts, except that one ...
    why ??? well, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread,
    and, it was NOT put there to add to the conversation, at hand,
    strange behaviour, for the so-called 'spiritual mother' of 'avalon'

so...i'll leave you with a thought...
    it is always those, with something of value to say,
    that other people, seem to take delight,
    in trying to run a stampede over them
    ironically, this is more about your own state
    than, it is about the state, of the one,
    you are trying to stampede over
    who is doing the posting

the best suggestion is this:
    get out the mirror, and, take a real good look into it

your 'real' VALUE is, and, always will be,
    that which is within you, that, you can shine out to the world
    and, make a difference, by way of your shining
    and/or, the real eXchange, you can offer others
    as, that will increase their shining, as, well as your own

sometimes, the right things, are put in the wrong place

sometimes, no matter what you do,
    to help others, just will NOT be appreciate it, nor, value it,
    in its time

sananada - the oversoul of the one, some call jesus, amongst other name,
    likely could teach many of us, many great lessons about that

suffice to say: some people are enjoying this thread

to those who are NOT; go make/and, take your 'digs' in other threads

there is a lot of value to gleam,
    from the work that is being done on this thread

perhaps, it is wise, to play your 'piece' by being a 'piece' of 'peace'

A piece of peace to appease - now that is a classic Susan.

And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger, what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them.

Those young evil Dragons of Thuban are here, those verocious beasts;
    in their caves they hide a lot and plan to don their many dire feasts.
    Then when a swiftfooted and armoured dragon slayer comes along;
    the poor fiends become frightened and forgetful whereto they belong.

The swords and knives are drawn by the warriors of honour and renown;
    never before did such gallantry prevail in the kingdoms of all then known.
    Young dragons perished one by one not knowing what evil they had done;
    So all the dragons were no more but in folklore, their memory just gone.

Then an old wise dragon mother awoke from her long and peaceful sleep;
    this cannot continue she said to her beau; where is my children's keep?
    And Maria's beau went forth to show the slayers the folly of their ways;
    with magic words and keys of deliverance he caused them many sighs.

Would the slayers learn who the young dragons were before when old?
    Could the slayers see themselves in the ancient wisdom of oaks so bold?
    When the nightingale sung her song of love to the elves of the moon;
    and then as the foxes gathered about to ask the wise owl, how soon?

How long will it be, before the humans awake to remember their past?
    Slayers of their own ancestors they are in many a zest to be so vast.
    A young dragon is nought but a slayer having returned from the grave.
    They are destroying themselves and their memories, the ones so brave.

Maria's beau found some old souls who could remember the new past.
    Many others remained steadfast in their knowing better of an older path.
    And so it continued in the common playing grounds under the sunny sky;
    until the old wise dragon father of all joined the party to give it his try.

Abraxas Anthony

Post 1326

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 pm

beren wrote:
    Abrax and eXchanger;

You seem to enjoy in hidden meaning,cryptology ,forbidden things,hidden knowledge, odd languages which one barely gets, numerology, astrology,channellings of unknown spirits,weird mathematics, endless quoting of other sources, calling upon higher authorities...

and on the top of all that ,you spice it up with good ole Jesus Christ.

Can I get an AMEN now?

What do you wish to accomplish with that here?
    Do you bring truth?
    Do you bring light?
    Do you bring love?
    Do you help anyone ?

What do you do?

You claim that in essential you are of light,love and higher knowledge but your words are diametrically opposite.
    Why is that?

The things that you do is called deceit.
    It carries a vibe of lie and confusedness.

Jesus Christ , that person that you all tirelessly call upon is diametrically opposite of you.
    If you want to honor him as your master as you state here and there in you long confusing texts,though with shy approach,
    why don`t you stop first telling others words that were not of him in the first place?

Spare me of quasi eloquent explanation how actually white is not white-it`s gray and black is actually white if you look from another angle.

Question for the Dragon here;

Are you aware who is your master?

Yes, beren, but heshe isn't really a master (of the Word shehe is), but a brothersister!

beren wrote:
    Why don`t your kind turn into humans instead of humans turn into dragons ?

We do this all the time!

beren wrote:
    Do you have a conscience?

Defining the label conscience is necessity, before an answer can be given here.
    If coupled to a label like morality, then the conscience about morality often changes like a fashion show.
    But if you refer to something like honour, integrity, discernment, love of truth and peace in selfawareness and in consciousness; then yes, we have a Dragon conscience about these labellings.

beren wrote:
    What is love?

The scientific definition I have given. In emotional and romantic terms there are as many loves as there are colours and likes.
    It is the scientific definition by our master-templar (here is this word again and heshe LOVES IT - ask him, because it superposes the older associations of the templars of the temple); which defines the scriptural definition of God=LOVE=SPIRIT and so on. This also has been given and detailed before.

beren wrote:
    What is pride?

A Dragon's pride is herhis honour and integrity and hisher love from the DragonHeart. Have you ever seen 'DragonHeart' with Sean Connery, the Scotsman?

beren wrote:
    Why are you jealous on human kind?

No Dragon entertains this human trait of jealousy. It is rather foreign to our unified way of life.

beren wrote:
    Why do you have a wish to be worshiped ?

Whatever gave you such a silly idea?
    We worship nothing, but the Source of our Being our Little Serpent, the ABBA of Jesus of Nazareth, our master-templar and brothersister in Dragonhood.

To be 'worshipped' is Loving ourselves. We do LOVE our Dragonhood in the footsteps of our Mirror to the Source of Allness.

Abraxasinas

Post 1351

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Magamud wrote:
    Hey Abrax

In this time the shadow becomes illuminated as the Orbourus. Thus stealing the Devils illusion and reflecting the light that it is. In this context watching/witnessing is understanding the shadow and keeping the garments is transforming the shadow to light. The thief is symbolic to the quickening of todays time?

Very well discerned, thought of and understood Magamud indeed.

The Ouroboros is the Tail of the Circle meeting the Head as the archetyped Omega and Alpha. This symbol of the Tail-swallowing/biting Serpent Milky Way Dragon (the Saros Dragon Nodes of Astrology typify) is also this double-sided mirror with an Outside the circle and an Inside the circle.
    This is 'Bigmo's Balloon', who as 'archetyped 'Michael the Ant' is also Michael the Dragonslayer as the archangel of the fire element.

And 'Stealing the Devil's Illusion' is precisely what is going on here in this thread as a miniature hologram for what is happening on the planetary level and also the universal level as an encompassing cosmic hologram.

Malletzky has done it and now perhaps you can also checkmate the Devil.

Ok then, let's see if we can pull off trick #2.

The Devil has no light to reflect, as the Devil is the back of the Head of Satan. But this Backside obscures the Light from the the True God as the true Image of magamund=Adam inside Bigmo's Balloon.

Anywhere you are in the universe, you look outwards and cannot see the Invisible Devil looking back at you as a manmade fakeGod default-substitute for the real thing.
    This invisible Devil Image is actually right at the boundary of the expanding Hubble Event Horizon of the expanding universe, but we don't need the technicalities here.

Satan is on the Outside of the Balloon looking at God as God's own male Image. Just like you looking into a mirror on the wall: 'Who is the most beautiful of them All' {who says Dragons have no sense of humor?}. So there is nothing amiss with Satan, he is simply the court-jester on the Outside as God's own Image.
    The Hebrew Torah students and rabbis know this from the Book of Job, the oldest book in the OT. They know that the Christian Satan and the Islamic Shaitan are 'adversaries' of God and Allah and that they are NOT on the Inside of Bigmo's Balloon, but on the Outside in 'God's or Allah's Court'.

The Devil is a different story. He is the 'back of the head' of Satan Outside and this backside masquerades as a frontside, pretending to be the Father-God of the Old Testament and looking directly at anyone inside Bigmo's Balloon.

How did this happen?
    We find the outline in the Adam and Eve Story of course and a story which is of archetypes of the Outside and NOT physical beings of the Inside.

God without an Creation mirrors himself as herself within itself. This brings about the Creation by rendering the VOID the same as the ETERNITY and defines the All That Is as All That Can Ever Be and such statements.
    Now this can be defined rigorously in technical terms (See the Lucifer's Mirror post someplace on this forum), and I shall keep it simple in metaphor to help magamund to checkmate the Devil.

The Creation is a Oneness and as this Creation must come from within the Everythingness also being the Void; The CreatorCreation GoddoG or FatherMother must split up or separate into Creator+Creation.
    The +sign between Creator and Creation then becomes Bigmo's Balloon and so God suddenly has become a lonesome Father figure, just as many hidden Dragons are upon the mother planet Gaia.

There is nothing in the balloon and the only thing outside is God as Creator of the Balloon.

BUT, this Balloon can be a Mirror for God to see his lonesome selfhood, having given away his oneness in making the balloon the Dog of Sheness of the yet to be born physical Universe.

So God looks at himself from the Outside and sees himself as Satan.
    'I want my Creation back', thinks God and to do this I have to see myself as a Goddess and so I must devise a way to change Satan into Satania, a beautiful Goddess Image and not this boring sameness of myself.

To implement his Godly plan, God so decides to call himself God and create from himself and imaged in Satan a Image of the previous state of beingness when the balloon had not existed.
    So the GoddoG=CreatorCreation became AdamEve as an US and an WE between God and his Satanic selfimage.

But it was no good; just as the creation of Bigmo's Balloon required a 'splitting up' of GoddoG, so AdamEve needed to be split into Adam+Eve as the images of Creator+Creation.

Now to do this a New Mirror was created namely Eve as the Mirror for Adam and so God knew that Adam's turn to Be the Creator imaging himself in the Mirror of Eve had come. And so God the Creator took his sabbatical and allowed Adam to think that there was no image of God plastered on the outside of Bigmo's Balloon.

And so Eve was taken from Adam as a metaphorical rib and now four archetyped beings existed: God on Sabbath Leave and the Balloon without an Image and Adam and Eve.

God imaged Adam and God imaged Eve, but because Eve was really part of Adam, the imaging wasn't symmetrical and it was really Satan who Imaged Eve as Image of the Image and the only way to play on was to somehow get Adam and Eve Inside of Bigmo's Balloon.

But as Adam looked at Eve he did see a Sheness and he didn't understand that the Sheness of Eve was actually an original Heness, namely himself.
    But in this roundabout way, Adam became a true Image of God sharing God's frustration of not having the True Sheness, which still was stuck as Bigmo's Balloon of the Empty Creation and now without any Satan as The Lord God had stopped to look into his mirror of the balloon.

So the Garden of Eden was created in archetype between God (say hiding behind the Tree of Everlasting Life and so Adam and Eve couldn't see him and no image could be seen on the balloon) and the outside of Bigmo's Balloon.

And Adam and Eve frolicked in this make belief Garden of Eden in innocence and naivety and SINFUL IGNORANCE and not knowing what the purpose of it all was.

Now God had to be crafty in his Godly plan to get his Sheness back and to do this Eve had to be put somehow into Bigmo's Balloon.

Now all this craftiness of God was not of Satan as God's Image in the balloon but of God and so God's Intelligence was the thing that triggered the original God-Self transformation of GoddoG into God+Dog.

This Word of God or Logos was turned into a PRESENT for God to himself and this PRESENT became a Cunning SERPENT to cause Eve to get into the balloon.
    The WORDY SERPENT told Eve that she could become SINLESS NONIGNORANT or AWARE and that Eternity would await Her and Adam, should she and Adam learn about the 'good and the evil' in terms of what was real and not and about the images and the images of the images.
    The SERPENT also told Eve, that SHE and ADAM should go to Bigmo's Ballon and look at it to SEE THEMSELVES as they really were. The SERPENT of the LOGOS told Eve that should she do so, her eyes would be opened and She and Adam would become like Gods.

And so Eve and Adam went to Bigmo's Balloon and looking into it, they saw themselves as SEXUALLY DIFFERENT.

They were naive no longer and KNEW that there was this Creator-Sex and that Creation-Sex and the two could come together and do certain things coupling together in Two becoming One.

God thought to himself: 'Phew, thank you SonDaughter, they've got IT'.

With a stern look and demeanour God emerged from behind the Tree of Eternal Life and confronted Adam annd Eve, who were hiding and had covered their sexual differences.

'So you have looked into Bigmo's Balloon and have discovered the secrets of the good and the evil. Now you have BROKEN the SYMMETRY between me Lord God and my Image God in Bigmo's Balloon.

Because of the broken symmetry of the Outside, the Symmetry of the Inside MUST also be broken in the Mirror of my perfect Law and as there is nothing inside Bigmo's Balloon you two are banned into the Balloon to reharmonize this broken symmetry'.

And Eve had discovered that She was part of Adam AS HIS MIRROR and she wasn't pleased at all at the loss of her previously presumed status of independence.
    But this BROKE an INTERNAL SYMMETRY because of their sexual differences so allowing the EXTERNAL already broken symmetry between God and Satan to became REESTABLISHED; provided Adam and Eve went into Bigmo's Balloon.

And so it was and the Quantum Big Bang and the actual wormhole creation of the Universe from supermembrane parameters of the technical blah blah blah found elsewhere on this site is archetypically the Exit of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.
    The transit into the balloon was of course the exit from Eden on the outside and this was a TRANSFORMATION of the archetyped balloon into a REAL balloon.

So we can skip the technicalities again and simply state that the Big Banged Universe represents the 'Dying' of Adam and Eve relative to the Outside and their 'Fall' into the Inside of Bigmo's Balloon and just as stated in the Genesis scripture.
    I should state though, to preemt certain questions on this; that the curse of the serpent relates to the modular duality of the 10D superstrings in vibratory high energy and winded low energy parts. So the winded sink-part describes very large physical structures like superclusters as the inversion (on thy belly thou shalt go) of the vibratory source-parts (defining the Holy Spirit and such).

Ok magamud we should almost be ready now to checkmate the Devil.
    The Broken symmetry of the OUTSIDE is God looking at Satan, wishing HIM to be a HER as Satania.
    The Broken symmetry of the Inside is Adam looking at Eve.

As long as Adam is more interested in Eve than in God, the Universe cannot become reharmonized, as Magamud's true God image outside remains in broken symmetry with Satan.

Can you now understand the celibacy laws, the perceived sexism in scripture and the saying in Revelation about being 'undefiled with women', nunnery and the virgins of paradise etc. etc.

This has little to do with physical human sexuality; but everything to do with magamud's mission as a physicalised Adam to act as a Secret Agent for God and to break the Satanic Symmetry from within Bigmo's Balloon and because God on the outside CANNOT do so for not having a SEXUALLY DIFFERENT EVE there.

Can you fathom now, the absolute significance of every human woman as a physicalised EVE to help Adam break the DEVIL'S Deception as the back of the head of Satan PRETENDING to BE the FACE OF GOD on the Inside, yet being the Face of Satan REVERSED?

Every EVE IS SATANIA a REAL GODDESS of the Universe and a DRAGONQUEEN because the DEVIL you know doesn't exist and the Satan you know is a DRAGQUEEN destined to become a HEAVENLY QUEEN by and through the partnerships of the Adams and Eves, which 'can do the Job' and REDEEM God from his loneliness of not having a Queen to Love?

The sleepy humans look at each other and worry about sex. And the sexual parameters are all mucked up, because of the broken symmetry of the origins and a broken symmetry which is healed OUTSIDE as soon as the INSIDE is healed or reharmonized.

Adam's Job as a secret agent is to look and search for God. All magamud has to do is to look at the heavens and IMAGINE the Devil's Face looking back at him.
    It is the Devil's Face which obscures God's Face because the Face of the Devil Inside is the back of the head of Satan as God's Image Outside.

So as Adam Magamud and as Adam Kadmon and in the Office of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek and in the Office and the Mirror of the Cosmic Christ look into the Face of the Devil and image this Face of the Devil to be located at the location of the Dragon Star; Thuban aka Alpha Draconis as a real physicalisation of the Dragon Word.

Then you will suddenly KNOW and with help of your superconscious higher self coupled to the SERPENT LOGOS in Remembrances, that the imagined Face of God on the Inside is not a face at all but a nonexistent fake, which has well and truly served its purpose.

You might then offer your OWN IMAGE as a cosmically christened magamud to God as YOUR OWN true image and shatter the illusion of the mirror between your physical TRUENESS and the Reality of YOUR GOD as your imaged and spiritual Trueness.

And then you can turn around and with your Beloved you can do, think, feel, experience all the things in a TRUE IMAGE of the God-Goddess or Creator-Creation or GODDOG perfect supersymmetry without any mirrors of reflections.
    Then the entire universe will be your mirror and then Bigmo's Balloon will be passed on to the next REAL DRAGON SLAYERS, the Dragons of the fake imageries and NOT the true Dragons of the Cosmic Logos.

And you might imagine what an exiled Father-Creator-God desires to do most and what games he wishes to play, when he finally ,and after almost 20 billion years of waiting to end his selfimposed celibacy, meets his Homecoming Queen.

Magamud wrote:
    As this is the micro the same is relative to the macro with earth becoming Gaia?

Yes, GAIA IS the archetype which shall become SATANIA, QUEEN OF ALL THE HEAVENS. Technically this is the modular 11-dimensional supermembrane duality.

Magamud wrote:
    With the Harvest, will it be a separation of dimensions like when ribosomes split within a duplicating cell?

The change in the DNA and the many related 'ascension parameters' you have heared of here and elsewhere, ALL are part of the REHARMONIZING of the Broken Symmetries both within and without.
    After the 'healing' and transformation of the old archetypes into new ones; the dispensations from the Outside to transform the Inside on the real physical manifested levels will be purely splendiferous and approach utopian scenarios for the ones who are able to checkmate the Devil.

There is much material about this to be found, all partially supported by the Logos to actually manifest in physicality.
    It has been prophecied and ALL scripture must be fulfilled in the timeline. The archetypes come first, then the physical implementations.

Abraxas Anthony

Post 1352

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Seafury wrote:
    What does the Thuban council think about the Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Rubbish? A good story with moral value, but just a story? 100% accurate in every way?

Dear Seafury!

My agency is not to judge anything or anyone in my encounters of the 3D-12D (remember 3 is the rootreduced 12 in 1+2=3) omnispace-linespace intersection.

However, and as already been done with the Anna Hayes 'azurite' material previously; I can share my observations and comparisons (to the Thuban data stream) about similar and/or opposing and/or supporting data bases found anywhere and accessible in this present energy matrix of Terra.

So I would say this about the presentation of the 'Thiaoouba Prophecy' material.

Many people have things to sell and if so, the sellers must accomodate their 'budgets' in terms of cost and effort and profit.

The Council of Thuban follows the statutes of our master templar and heshe said the following:

Revelation.22:
    17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

This is related to:

Isaiah 52:3
    For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
    Isaiah 52:2-4 (in Context) Isaiah 52 (Whole Chapter)

Isaiah 55:1
    Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Should you visit the linked website at: www.tonyb.freeyellow.com and peruse the opening page of this very simple and unpretentious place on the web; you will find clear statements that there is nothing to sell, no copyright of intellectual property and the invitation to share and use any of this material.
    Even acknowledgement of the source is not required.

Now this website has been our 'little haven of obscurity' for a number of years now; actually since the beginning of the warptime loop of the present dispensation from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012.

There you will find a little explanatory statement to the effect that everyone finding utility for anything found on said website would become a default cocreator of the utilized material and so no copyright laws could apply by definition of the praxis.

I have no further comment to make about the 'Thiaoouba' material except to say that it it is NOT in much concordance with the Thuban archives.

AA

Sponsored content

Re: Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:54 pm