~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness


    Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Share
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 pm

    Hello,
    I’ve been following the “Galactic Federation of Lies” thread for some time now and there are many things I don’t like about it, so I think now it’s time to say what I think about the whole thing. About the latest personal issue between our two members, I think it was all one big misunderstanding from the beginning; and if in fact anyone thought someone found a murder video funny, at that point many things could've been done in order to find out the truth...all except accusing right then in there in a fit of rage. No matter how wrong you think the other person is usually when you accuse, you're going to get a negative reaction from the other person... It is better to stop and think first.

    The pictures and videos of dead children are in fact very offensive indeed. It is offensive to the sight, to the heart....but unfortunately they are very real and can and should be used, like any picture can, to make a point if need be. I know there are people out there who find pleasure in the suffering of others but I doubt that we will find any of them on a forum like this. Mis/dis info agents are also out there yes, but we all have our own built-in bullshit radar and there is no need of “saving” anyone, especially if it’s done in a continuous Spam-like posting manner. If someone’s intent is not heart balanced, they will be seen for what they are anyway…especially in a place like Avalon. One thing is to state your opinion, another is to... like someone said “shove it down other people’s throats.” This brings me to my next point.

    There are thousands of forums out there. This specific one should not be used to mere “socialize” and make friends, etc. Our name itself: “The Mists of Avalon” implies a lot and for a very good reason. I’ve found that some here may still think that posting or opening threads is a good way to become popular. No, this is not a “popularity contest.” The era of competitition is over. Our only purpose should be to find answers and share the ones found. You have no idea how important this is at this specific time. So next time something like this happens where there is misunderstanding of someone else’s intention, I suggest opening a new thread to state your own view, instead of being oppositional being proactive and in this way healthy discussion will emerge. Those not well grounded, will fall down on their own weight. …And so it is that I am opening a thread about the true Galactic Confederation of Worlds…

    I always felt the title of that thread was not in accord with the mission of this forum. I agree that there is a place for everything yes, but putting together 2 specific words in order to make a point is a powerful weapon used by the MSM for example to brainwash the masses. Since we are still living in duality, perhaps its purpose of being created was to create its opposite; a thread to share some messages with high spiritual value/vibration that will incite nothing less than questions.

    After reading a channel, people often have more questions than answers. That is a GOOD thing! We, in the Spirit of the New Avalon, should be using those questions to consider possible answers in a constant practice of discernment. Practice, practice, practice… bis to infinity…! We need to share material that will incite just that….discernment. Let’s make good use of our time trying to help others who may still be in the depths of the Matrix’s abyss searching desperately for answers. How are we of any use to them if we ourselves are focusing on petty differences?

    A channel is a portal, a wormhole. Anyone has the capacity to do it; it is just a reconnection to your higher self. When you channel your higher self you are actually gaining access to the Akash, you are talking with God. That is why, when you read one, you should try to bypass your ego/intellect and take it all in first and contemplate it for some time. When you do that you are taking it to your “bullshit filter” who is really God, sitting at the center of your heart telling you what to take in and what to discard. It is as simple as that. There is no need to make a mockery of all channel material for that may be exactly what the PTB wants you to do/believe. Like I said on my music thread, time of believing is over. Welcome the New era of Knowing!

    The Galactic Confederation of Worlds is as real as you reading this on your computer screen. Their members were the ones who introduced to this planet all that sacred knowledge in our ancient past, kept hidden for its protection by the “Priestesses of Avalon” and “Priesthood of Merlin” in a world of duality. Now, this long forgotten knowledge has resurfaced again and will stop at nothing until it has transformed all. As just one voice of the Sacred Feminine, in this roundtable of seekers, I say lets unite!

    Let’s transform this “forum” into something we can all be proud of. You may think it is just one more among thousands on the internet with no real significance….but I feel differently. For what we create in the ethers, in the mental plane of 4D, we bring down into 3D “reality” with the power of our minds; and if we keep a noble intention, the power of the Christ will be here with us. “Two or more in my name and I will be there with you” didn’t he say that? How many of you really believe in him? I don’t mean religion….I mean HIM!

    And so I will be introducing some material that I find interesting and I bid you do the same. Let’s question everything, but let’s not fall into cynicism either. If you insist of making a joke on absolutely everything…you can always go to the other thread. No hard feelings here! :D

    With love and in love,


    Sui



    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Shaman

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:47 pm

    Carmen wrote:I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!
    Love
    Carmen


    I agree. I recieved very profound insight and guidance from a peruvian shaman once. At first I did not know who he was or even that he was a very wise elder. He was just a very old man who just happened to be at my family's house at that time acompanying his son who had business to do with my father. He was sitting at the corner of the couch, looking out into an inner garden and had the most serene look in his eyes. I was about 13 at the time and as always was very curious and approached him, smiled at him and sat right across from him. He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

    He was very old, his clothes were not fancy for they were considered "poor" people, and I remember looking at his hands with much interest...they were wrinkled and very rough. I'd never seen hands like that. If you were to pass by him on the street, you would probably think he was common indigenous person and not even give him a second look. I had a very lengthy conversation with him and when the time came that he had to leave, my dad told me he was actually a very important shaman in his own town back in his province. He shook my hand to say goodbye and gave me a smile I'll never forget. His energy was so strong!!

    You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" and I think that's absolutely true.

    I also don't care much who brings it or where the message comes from. I care for the message itself. It's vibration. Something very interesting happened with the Thuban material in this sense. People trying to find out who this mesenger was, what actual dimension he came from....what was his "real" 3D identity and so on....all in order to give his message some "credibility." Well, to me it's the other way around. First I listen, and then listen some more. God only gave us one mouth and two ears, so maybe we should do more listening than talking. If the messege is sound and so I find it useful I keep it...no matter where it comes from, being it a channel, a shaman, a child, an ET, or in Abraxas' case a walk-in from the 12th Dimension!
    Love,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Nebula

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:53 pm

    Nebula wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    "Our only purpose should be to find answers and share the ones found."


    With love and in love,

    Sui♥
    alien

    Sui! Love how you put your thoughts into words :) Among the many points you touch on, the above words, vibrate very loud and clear to me as one of the many intentions we all came here on MOA for. As they saying goes... there is nothing new under the sun, for everything has been thought of before, and yet you learn something new everyday. We merely have to remember and share :)
    Dear Nebula,
    Sharing is the natural way of being. If you try to look at life from the perspective of where we are heading, it is the only way to live life. And so when you practice Oneness while still on duality, you are opening portals and helping the transition be easier for everyone else. You literally become an Anchor of energies. This becomes much easier the younger you are because you have less programming to deal with as you can clearly see in Jasmin's video. Remember the post about system-breakers? That's why it's so important to follow your passion!!!
    Always,

    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Jiddu

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 pm

    Nebula wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

    SuiG, I would love to meet and conversate with a shaman one of these days and Ask Many Questions :)
    Blessed Love,
    Nebula

    Let’s talk about questions. Questions are very important. You know "curiosity is the seed of knowledge" and we should be just like kids, who always have one thousand and one questions to ask. Since it is natural for them to ask, it should be natural for us to teach them this way also, simply by answering their questions.

    But the current unnatural educational system that exists now will have nothing to do with it. Children are indoctrinated in the schools; and not being encouraged to learning guided by their curiosity and imagination. Luckily however, this system is crumbling as we speak, and the only thing left will be us, and our eagerness to start learning ourselves and teaching the young again the way it was intended…with Love and Compassion.

    You see, true masters always teach this way, never forcing their ideas onto others, but by listening first, very carefully, analyzing the student and realizing what it is that he needs to learn first. Then he would teach it in a way where the pupil doesn’t even realize he is learning, all the while him being more than satisfied because his curiosity is being quenched with answers.

    As your awareness grows, you’ll find that synchronicities in your life are more frequent and as far as the questions that you always carry in your heart go, you’ll notice that each one starts meeting its corresponding answer little by little simply because you are attracting them to you.

    This is why it’s very important to clarify in you the questions that you carry. The clearer the question is, the more precise the answer will be. This again reminds me of the great dynamics we found on the ThuBan Q&A thread. Abraxas did ask of us to try to formulate specific questions, so that he will be able to translate for us specific answers from a data bank, remember that?

    Just imagine for example, that you will have say Buddha or Jesus sitting in front of you and you only have 3 questions to ask. Which questions will they be? In this situation the first thing that comes into mind is priorities no? What is it that I need to know NOW in my life?

    Well, if that is the first thing that crossed your mind, it is because it is the NATURAL way the Universe teaches us all the time. Everything has a certain order of progression, and as far as achieving wisdom is concerned, you not only have to just assimilate data, but also give yourself time for EXPERIENCE so that knowledge will become you.

    Other civilizations in the higher dimensions practice this gnosis and their learning centers are beautiful domes with an open interior where children gather at the time of their choosing and spend as much time as they want sitting around a master who is there just to talk to them about what they want to learn. The environment is clean, lighted only by natural light, very comfortable and surrounded by nature, plants and the soothing sounds of running water. There are no ‘distractions’ because all kids are completely engaged with the person before them who has nothing less than absolute unconditional love for them.

    If you want a tangible example of this, take a look at one of my favorite Masters of all time: Jiddu Krishnamurti, in this awesome ‘modeling’ of how true teaching should be.

    First of all, I invite you to observe very carefully his stance, his energy transfer when he engages with a child. It is fascinating and awe inspiring!! Let alone his message, which is absolutely crucial for a child to understand as early in his life as possible so that he will face life with bravery and sovereignty. The first words out of his mouth after looking at them knowing that ‘they’ are ‘him’ are: “What would you like to talk about?” This is an example of Unconditional Love in its highest form! Here it is…







    With all my Love,

    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    to spregovori

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 pm

    Spregovori wrote:Interesting videos, useful content and i was just 1 year old when this was tapped....and even at that time he saw things going down the drain.... A lot of good points were made...hard to implement all of them...

    Smart kids...most of the kids are...but TV and dumb down parents tend to neglect them...
    Hi dear Spregovori, yes, it is true that if you look at the world and its current state of affairs, it might seem very hard to implement any of the points Jiddu gave; mostly because the Matrix is designed to keep you encased in a box, unaware of your true potential.

    Nevertheless, after you become aware of this fact and realize that you are not really happy, that everything feels limited and feels unnatural; you can be courageous and use your free will to make the decision of living differently, following your passion, following your heart regardless of what society says about it. Only then you are truly FREE. That is why he says: "It doesn't matter if you die for it" For "it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

    Implementing the points he made for example of "no resistance" (in the first video) is absolutely key to understand the power of thought and how the mind works. You see, what you resist, persists. And so, through this understanding you realize that it is much better and would yield you better results in the end if you are pro something instead of being against something.

    For example, You may want to attend a "Pro-Peace" rally instead of going to a "No-war" rally. And of course this has all to do with energy transfer and the Law of Magnetics.

    We live in an electrical Universe and thoughts are electrical impulses. They have a charge. We are Light and vibrate at a certain frequency; and like the Universe we inhabit we are also electrical beings. We have a body made up of mostly water, but we are not our bodies. Water serves us, because it is conductive of our electricity. So when you think about something you are automatically making a link to a huge electrical field of thoughts of the same charge that surrounds the Earth. Some say that is the 4th dimension, the mental plane...the bridge to the higher Universes.

    So, if you want to know how to stop these thoughts (mental noise) from coming in, be them in the present or memories of the past, know that you won't get rid of them by trying very hard not to think of them. The only way to get rid of them will be to focus all your attention to what makes you happy, to follow your passion. When you do this, you are disconnecting from that web of thoughts and reconnecting yourself to a higher state of awareness where only the NOW exists.

    This carries a higher vibration and automatically cancels everything that carries a lower frequency; then you enter the time of no-time. Have you ever recognized how fast time seems to go when you are truly engaged in doing something you love? This is the reason.

    When you follow your passion and "live from the heart" you are bringing in the higher dimensions here, you become a link because you are ALREADY living in the 5TH Dimension while your physical body may still be trapped within the 3rd. Of course Jiddu was not even going to try to explain any of this to the kids, he was simply telling them to be brave!, to do what makes you happy! Who cares what "society" or "the norm" says. You are society! You are the future!... and by living and being true to yourself, you are already changing the world!

    All my love for you,
    hund and caress

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 pm

    Balance wrote:Dear Sui G,
    Firstly thank you soooooooo much for this thread filled with creativity and DIVINE inspiration. The vibe is awesome. Again, I honor the artists who express their DIVINE inspiration:

    inspiration
    c.1300, "immediate influence of God or a god," especially that under which the holy books were written, from O.Fr. inspiration, from L.L. inspirationem (nom. inspiratio), from L. inspiratus, pp. of inspirare "inspire, inflame, blow into," from in-"in" + spirare "to breathe" (see spirit).
    When I come here, I can feel the vibrations of the artists who have shared their power. Their intention is pure. I LOVE it.
    Hi balance and thank YOU for your contribution! flowers:

    I love the definition you included here of the word inspiration. Did you know that inspiration is in the same ballpark as the word imagination?

    Imagination resides in the 5th Dimension, beyond the mere mental plane. It is also where you "go" or tap into when you daydream.

    The awesomeness creative power of imagination is divine indeed and it is a tool that we must gain control of and be able to master in our path towards enlightenment and the higher dimensions. You can't be considered a "Creator God" if you can't use your imagination. But practice makes perfect right?

    Indeed in-spiration means in-breath. And appropriately so because when you breath in, you are actually breathing in the holy spirit. When you practice taking deep breaths, and do it consciously in full awareness say in concentration or deep meditation, you are increasing your Prana and housecleaning your Chi-force within.

    May all of us here be divinely inspired to SHARE what we know with others, with a pure heart and with the intention of service!!! cheers



    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 pm

    hippihillbobbi wrote:say one knows the messenger on a personal level and one observes behavior that is inconsistent with the nature of the message (e.g., the message is "love" yet the messenger in 3D seems NOT to be demonstrating love consistently in her/his day-to-day 3D reality .... in his/her most intimate relationships with family, friends, etc.) .... does this incongruency between the message and messenger necessarily dilute or invalidate the "purity" of the message???


    No, this "seemed" incongruity does NOT dilute or invalidate the purity of the message in any way simply because it is only being transmitted or translated through a person still in his avatar 3D form but the message itself comes from source or the higher dimensions.

    This is where discernment comes in to play, for if you are unable to properly discern the energetic imprint of the data in question, then you will always have doubts as to the "validity" of ANY message. You will then be judging the messenger's character and demeanor and that is always subjective.

    When you observe someone's actions and judge and condemn, then you are mirroring yourself in your judgments. When you observe someone's actions with Love and Compassion you are taking all that which you do not like into you and transmuting it into LOVE.

    And that is exactly what some of us are here to do. In order to do that you need to be immersed in the Matrix, in the middle of everything...where the action is. You then become a very powerful receptor and transmitter. It is hard work but someone's got to do it. I am sure anyone with more knowledge of scripture than me can quote where it states...if you judge, you will be judged by the same measure... All I need to add to that is: by OURSELVES once we reach full awareness.


    i know there is more than one instance in Christian Scriptures where Jesus is portrayed as acting less than our typical understanding of "nice," (words about his family, calling Peter a Satan, etc.). but still .... on a simple human level ..... this does seem disconcerting at the very least. what do you think about this, SuiG???
    love,
    hippihillbobbi
    Jesus' actions do not seem disconcerting to me because to me, he was the greatest rebel ever!

    His actions modeled what we should be doing now. Mastering the self, trying to understand the Logos, ie Universe, and observing the system around us and calling it for what it is.

    Remember what he did when he saw all that trading going on outside the temple? Just imagine for a second if all of us did that with say Wall Street or Congress....do you think we will be in the sorry situation we find ourselves in now? No, don't think so.

    See, to me he came here to cut the BS with the Excalibur sword (cross) and to leave on Earth a TEMPLATE. Same which has multiplied now and is ready to serve the entire Universe...US!!!
    starb starg starr stary

    Sui





    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:13 pm

    Raven wrote:Sui, this is absolutley facinating. I haven't finished watching all of the krishnamurti videos yet, but I was impressed by how he acted with the children. He truely tapped into their genius and allowed them to figure things out for themselves, so POWERFUL. Thank you for sharing this. Love, Raven
    Hi Welcome Raven!!flowers:

    Yes good observation! He was only allowing their inner genius to flourish by reminding them to question everything and spend time contemplating possible answers. When you ask yourself a question someone does indeed answer. But you can only hear that answer in stillness, when your mind is quiet. I love it when he says to them: go and "Find out!" The child asks...why this? why that? But he knows that only when they have experienced whatever it is they want to know, then they'll gain true wisdom because they will own it.

    Glad to see you around!!

    Kiss,


    SuiG


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:17 pm

    Adv wrote:SuiG,

    Have you read the book ? If so, I'd be interested in your perspective on it.
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

    I am currently in the process of. They are HUGE volumes with tiny print. The first Volume called Cosmogenesis is 607 pages long and the second Anthropogenesis is 642 pages so even at speed reading it does take time...Currently I am in the middle of both while reading other things too.

    The first one talks about the origins of the Universe, it's various planets and inhabitants and the Laws that rule the evolution of every living being. The second details the history of human's evolution on this planet and the different races who lived on Earth.

    The highly esoteric and alchemical Secret Doctrine was allowed to emerge at a specific point in our history as an attempt to finally begin to reconcile at least in thought, ancient eastern wisdom with modern science and technology because we needed to get ready for the changing times ahead...meaning NOW!! Nothing is a coincidence, and what gets "downloaded" to Earth and given to us, is no exception.

    Do you need to read them to attain enlightenment? Of course not. It could help in your "remembering" process yes, for all information is stored within... but for someone like me who can't get enough of esoteric and "secret" information it was a must to get my hands on. Although I must caution that if the reader does not have a decent background on eastern philosophy and religion, metaphysics, kabbalah, esoteric concepts and just plain logic and a whole bunch of patience...these two babies may be too much to swallow.

    The Krishnamurti videos I shared were just to show the lifepath of the teacher, but I did feel it kinda said he was against theosophy and that is not how i see it. He wasn't against anything at all. Could never be. By the time Jiddu was supposed to take his stance as the "leader" of the Society, he had realized there was a "force" turning it into yet another religion...and this he just wasn't going to tolerate.

    Having said that, he never said their philosophy was utterly wrong or was misleading, he simply saw it as yet another piece of a grand puzzle in his overall vision of Oneness. Did he believe in "Ascended Masters" or saints or ghosts or Et's? Considering he actually may have been taken to the US to try to communicate with one in real life...I dare say yes...only because after having examined his life, I found out he had a very profound Gnosis Event where he saw "The face of God" after which he was never the same. After that happens to you, there is no room for "believing" anymore....You KNOW!!

    I could give you my perspective yes of course, if you ask me a specific question. An overall thesis on these two volumes is very difficult to say the least.

    With much Love and in Love,



    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Krishnamurti

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm

    malletzky wrote:
    btw Sui...would you please elaborate short about the event in Krishnamurti's life which you mentioned in one of your posts above (red & bold letters in the quoute above)? Many, many thanks in advance...
    Mall...
    Hi Malletzky!! Sure!! First let me give you some background...

    Jiddu or "Krishnaji" as he was called in his childhood had psychic abilities just like his mother who would frequently talk with her dead daughter. He also said that he saw his dead sister on some occasions and even talked with his mother after she died. Krishna was extremely close to his younger brother Nitya, were educated together at the Theosophical compound, were later taken to England to finish their education and in the following years they often travelled together.

    When his brother died at age 27 from tuberculosis on 1925, Jiddu was desperate, this experience shook him to the core because he realized all his "prayers of hope" to the ascended masters, to the angels, to God, were not answered. This caused a fundamental change in his way of thinking and view of the world and it was this incident alone what made him take the desicion later to dissolve the "Order of The Star" and renounce the title of "Spiritual Leader." You see, he realized that he was not going to find the answers "out there" but inwards. He then knew about the true meaning of the word responsability...

    "My brother died; We were as two stars in a naked sky. He was like me, Burnt by the warm sun...

    He died; I wept in loneliness. Where'er I went, I heard his voice and his happy laughter. I looked for his face in every passer by and asked each if he had not met with my brother; But none could give me comfort. I worshipped, I prayed, But the gods were silent. I could weep no more; I could dream no more. I sought him in all things, in every clime. I heard the whispering of many trees Calling me to his abode. And then, in my search, I beheld Thee, O Lord of my heart; In Thee alone I saw the face of my brother. In Thee alone, O my eternal Love, Do I behold the faces Of all the living and all the dead."
    JK ~ The Song of Life (1931)


    So from 1925 onwards things were never the same...

    "...An old dream is dead and a new one is being born, as a flower that pushes through the solid earth. A new vision is coming into being and a greater consciousness is being unfolded. ...A new strength, born of suffering, is pulsating in the veins and a new sympathy and understanding is being born of past suffering---a greater desire to see others suffer less, and, if they must suffer, to see that they bear it nobly and come out of it without too many scars. I have wept, but I do not want others to weep; but if they do, I know what it means."
    JK ~ The Herald of the Star, January (1926)


    If I remember correctly, I think it was in a wooden path near his home in Ojai California, where he secluded himself after the death of his beloved brother, where he experienced what he called a time of no-time. He was walking along, meditating and contemplating nature as he always liked to do, when all of a sudden he felt a very strong energy coming from the top of his skull (like lightening) that passed through all of his body. He fell on the ground and regained consciousness many hours later. He later said that experience left him with no doubt that we are inmortal beigns. He felt expanded as the Universe itself and "Saw the face of God."


    Krishnamurti’s retreat in Ojai, California, (home of the Krishnamurti Foundation of America)

    I cannot give you a direct link or anything simply because I don't keep "records" of all information I come across. But I do remember what impacts me deeply, and so I remember this detail of his life for I think it was the most significant. Depending on each one's curiosity and eagerness to learn about something or someone specific, we dedicate our time and efforts to do appropriate research. All information is attainable now.

    With much Love always,



    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 pm

    Mercuriel wrote:I would bet that Your next move Sui - If not already there - Is to be directed to the Urantia Book.

    BTW - The UN and the Vatican are getting ready to support that in as the New Universal Religious Doctrine. Thats all I should say for now as Its a Path You seem to be exploring. Its likely to become an Addon to other Cannonical Texts exclusive of Apocrypha.

    And...

    The UNs special Religious Envoy was a great fan of Blavatsky...

    ;)
    Hehe...Nah.. not really. I started reading The Urantia Book and I didn't like the vibe coming off the pages so I stopped after like only 50 pages or so... Same thing I already knew anyway...different wording...nothing new that would spike my interest.

    I am not religious or follow any doctrine or dogma... so what the Vatican, New Universal Religious Doctrine (whatever that is) and the UN or any of their "special religious envoys" are doing, or plan to do doesn't concern me. I've never "explored" any path. There is no path. Not because you are reading one book or a hundred books it automatically means you are an "adept" or a follower of their philosophies. lol

    In the Light,


    Sui♥


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

    Raven wrote:Sui, I watched the introduction to Krishnamurtis life all 10 of them. What a great teacher he is. I learned a great many things in the 60 mins I watched and I am humbled by his simple honesty and directness with life. Thank you for taking the time to post them here and share with us. I know doing this takes a lot of personal time of yours, I am grateful that you do this for us so un-selflessly.
    Loving you always, Raven
    Hi Raven!! I'm glad you liked them!

    You know I love it when he talks about the power of thought and the concept of what Love is. He is able to observe and most importantly very clearly verbalize and point out to us how the human brain works and why we think like we do, all our conditions...all our mental blocks!

    All from the point of view of someone who has experienced and lived for himself all human limitations and emotions of suffering, fear, anxiety, loneliness, etc. This is why I consider his point of view so compelling, for if I have a question and I can ask say 2 people, one intellectual and one who has actually done it and has the experience, then I will definitely ask the one with the experience, over the one who only has the "knowledge" of it.

    I found something very nice he wrote about Love...



    You may have a clear skin, a nice face,
    you may wear a lovely sari
    or be a great athlete,
    but without love in your heart you are
    an ugly human being, ugly beyond measure;
    and when you love, whether your face is
    homely or beautiful, it has a radiance.
    To love is the greatest thing in life;
    and it is very important to talk about love,
    to feel it, to nourish it, to treasure it,
    otherwise it is soon dissipated,
    for the world is very brutal.

    --Jiddu Krishnamurti


    In the Light of Love,


    SuiG heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 am

    Yeah Malletzky, absolutely! it's all about integration and unification the merging of all of our aspects back into Oneness...male and female, good and evil, etc. The transcendence of polarity and dual thinking...

    I think that doesn't mean we are to reject any aspect individually either but just seeing it all instead, even the seemingly "bad" to achieve a perfect balance. For example, trying not to reject evil with a self-righteousness attitude and a "I'm better than you" stance but observing it. Seeing perhaps the need for its existence in a 3D world so that you can then move beyond it.

    This is a now a mere mental exercise that many are struggling with now, but the ultimate test will be to actually put it into PRACTICE, and that time will come soon enough for each one of us if it hasn't arrived already.

    To Live the talk. To try to embody and practice 5D principles while still living in duality. This is a test for the courageous ones... because at least in the beginning it will attract pain and suffering. Can 5D Love "fit" into a 3D Matrix world? The practice of Unconditional Love for someone is just one of these examples...

    In the Light,


    SuiG


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2010-05-16

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  Admin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm

    The Melchizedeks or Serpents/Dragons/Thubans/Winged Ones/Kumaras, when they "channel" they bring dispensations or messages directly from Source/Council of Thuban/Hunab Ku or 12th Dimension... from where Drunvalo "descended" from.  

    Interesting indeed for people to realize all these terms mean basically the same thing.  ;)


    Sui


    Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    These are a few of my favorite things thread...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:27 am

    This is great Trancoso!!

    My favorite thing is to learn constantly...but I also like
    kisses and hugs
    I like to sing and dance
    I like good conversation
    I like to burn incense
    I like to look at people's eyes
    I like everything that shines and sparkles
    I like to swim in a pool when it's sunny and the water shines, it looks like I'm swimming in liquid crystal!
    I like to help friends in need
    I like to travel to new places
    I like the beach and palm trees
    I like art and photography
    I like to walk barefoot on tall grass, sand, warm woodetc.
    I like to figure out the mysteries of life and to have many "aha" moments...


    SuiG


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 am

    Mar 15 2010, 06:20 PM

    Jiddu Krishnamurti is indeed a great teacher. An extraordinary teacher!

    I say is because his energy is very much alive. I love the way he teaches children in this series of videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSqzkGyxpmc
    All teaching/learning environment should be like this. What do you want to learn today? There's so much love in him. Never imposing anything to a child or to anyone for that matter. Not only that, but telling them: It's ok to be "nothing"; It's ok to be whatever their hearts' desire. Of course if people would want to fit into today's society this advise would sound ludicrous/unrealistic, ...Oh but he knew that "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

    Absolutely marvelous! cheers


    Love,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 am

    anubis,Mar 31 2010, 05:29 PM wrote:as Spregovori said once, the story of the LordGod being "bored", which he wasn't, as he was only wanting his sheness back.
    This feeling of being "bored" is something that has to be contemplated upon very carefully.
    This sense of incompleteness or restlessness as Malletzky might've felt in his self realizations is the result of the energy of the Universe reorganizing itself in order to help us merge both sexes into one.

    This cannot be accomplished unless the human marries both sexes on all levels physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. This last one is what the old male mind still has a hard time dealing with because some still think that woman's emotions and feelings are a handicap instead of a gift. Most men still think they can rationalize what it would be like to be a complete Starhuman, but then if they are not courageous enough to even try to feel like one most likely they won't make it. Being brings true experience and that's how you link it into the physical.



    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    What does your Avatar mean to you?

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:37 am



    My Avatar is Neytiri, Navi Princess of the Omaticaya Clan from the movie Avatar. She will be the future spiritual leader or 'Tsahik' of the clan with her mate Jack Sully becoming the 'Olo'eyktan' or clan leader. I like her because like me, she is a blue Paschat from Andromeda. My handle SuiGeneris means "in a class of its own" or unique in its own characteristics and it's fitting for her.

    Always in Love,


    heart glitter


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Nesara as an Idea...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 am

    investigator wrote:These Nesara scam artists are very skilled at getting featured on alternative sites like Camelot.

    Like Camelot, Avalon....Mists....right?

    Nesara scam artists huh?


    hhmmm... Let's talk about NESARA shall we?

    I am not the only one who noticed your strong energy against it.


    It begs the question... Why?

    Why do you bend over backwards trying to manufacture something you later call "evidence"?


    Is it because of your self-righteous nature and are truly appalled at the PTB's audacity to scam the poor innocent sheeple? or perhaps could it be that you are desperately trying to influence people's opinions contributing your 5 cents on a mis-information campaign of your very own?


    Let's be honest here.

    Your screen shots prove absolutely nothing. Just because a word is mentioned on a website, it does not mean there is a definite and absolute connection and/or associations between people. (which you have done on other posts)

    What is the idea here? Let's identify all of them evil fakes and scam artists and hate them for their evilness just to have an excuse that while we're at it, we can make a joke out of the very idea of NESARA? Everything has a purpose. Do you know what the purpose of this proposition is?

    It is crystal clear. The purpose is to generate an energy aversion to it to PREVENT it from ever becoming manifest! And this is exactly what you are doing either consciously or unconsciously.

    So, do you really want to help? or who's side are you on anyway?


    If people want to still see things in duality, we can then say that making up something wonderful that is not true, keeping their hopes up in vain just to create desperation and frustration, lying to them, etc... is bad or evil and that all those who even dare to talk about that and mention that "evil" word are therefore equally bad and evil. We can do that yes, as a matter of fact I just did, and after this judgment...then what? What could possibly be positive about this type of limited thinking? And no, don't even try it... this type of "analysis" is NOT discernment.

    So there's only 2 possibilities here. You either never thought about this and you're simply not aware; or you are doing it with full knowledge and on purpose. Mis-info agent, troll or whatever other names you were called on other forums... take your pick on the label.

    If you are the latter, then I'm telling you right now... It won't work.

    If you are the former, then ponder this:


    The very energy transfer happening now between all Anchors on Earth and our Solar Logos is ALREADY creating the world of "Nesara".

    Will it be exactly as it is advertised? Maybe not... but who cares? The point is not how much money is to be distributed and equally re-distributed ... the ultimate point is to get rid of all currency exchange altogether!

    There is no money on the 5th Dimension!

    Now, is the Nesara idea "evil"? No, the idea itself is not evil. Actually it is only FAIR.

    For instance... when Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about Abundance and says: "The wealth of the World is not going anywhere but is simply going from "their" hands to OUR hands..." What is he talking about? He is talking about the same "idea" as Nesara, the same concept.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZGKlxL1Q

    Is he an evil scam artist for uttering such blasphemous words?


    You see, money itself is not evil. It just is. It is the energy and intention you put behind it what makes the difference. And this is a very important subject because it is exactly what has kept humanity imprisoned for far too long, because when a human being does not have his basic necessities met for himself and his family (food, water, clothing, etc.) there is no longer any time or energy or willingness to pursue things of a metaphysical nature. And the "dark lords" know this all too well.

    But this Nesara "idea" encompasses so much more than just money. Supposedly it also stops all wars immediately and declares Global Peace, it has to do with Contact with the Galactics and Zero Point or Free Energy. When and if enacted, it will immediately improve the lives of billions of people worldwide. Is that notion evil? Of course not.


    Now let me present this "crazy" idea:

    Is it not possible that those people who have been saying: "Announcements will be tomorrow" for years... have actually been doing it with the sole intention to RUIN the very idea of Nesara? They could've been deceiving people on purpose, or if they were good intentioned, they themselves were being unconsciously manipulated and misinformed from the 4th Dimensional plane where the dark lords reside, to say exactly that. Then, people will most definitely be disillusioned and angry when that "tomorrow" comes and nothing happens. Yes, it is not only possible but very probable.


    It is all about Energy Manipulation.

    The PTB know that if they get enough people thinking about "tomorrow" they will not be creating in the NOW. People will be putting all their creative energy on hold and just be inactive, waiting for "Nesara" and the Galactics to "save" them. The PTB want as many people as possible to share this "victim mentality" because that way humans become disempowered and do not use their own Heart-Mind POWERS of Creation.

    So all they had to do was to put Nesara "out there" via some channelers and agents and have them advertise it will come sometime "soon" in the future. They knew that for the unawakened ear it would sound "too good to be true" and the idea would be rapidly dismissed altogether, never mind when people got really desperate and frustrated when that "soon" never came "soon enough."

    In this case, putting the words Nesara and "Scam" together in the same sentence and repeating it over and over again is Mind Control and Manipulation "MSM (Mainstream Media) style". It is aimed and goes directly into people's subconscious mind so that they don't actually think about it and use their discernment, but simply REACT since the term itself now has an adverse effect.

    Nesara is not an invention of some fake channeler or scam artist who planned it all in a delusional half hour during a drunken stupor in some basement somewhere... It is Divine Law. If you really contemplate the bottom line of all it is, you'll realize it is our birthright.

    To mock, down-talk or to make a joke out of something so wonderful just because it's "popular" or because "everyone else is doing it" is nothing more than sheeple mentality.


    So what am I saying here? I am saying that it is the Powers That Be in this World the ones who have conspired to make a farce out of Nesara. Nesara itself, as a concept, is very much real.

    To debate about whether it is truly an "Act" or not, if it was really signed and by whom and when, and all those “details” is really besides the point. Those are only distractions to diverge attention from what really matters… creating it (the whole idea of it) right here, right now.


    If you understand what it is to be truly FREE, if you truly know what it is to live in “abundance” and LIVE IT NOW, then you are already anchoring that energy here in what remains of our 3rd Dimensional World and helping "Nesara" to become manifest.

    Through our Intention and the power of IMAGINATION we are creating Nesara outside of linear time, in the only time there is... NOW!

    Always,



    Sui



    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

    Of course all voices must be heard.

    I am not calling you anything. I said "if"...so if the shoe doesn't fit, then it does not pertain to you. Nothing to worry. You did not hurt my feelings, I do not take offense, It's all a matter of perception anyway... so you don't need to guess an apology. What I've written is not only for you, but for all who will read this thread. It is energy, here for a purpose.

    Be careful with having final conclusions about anything. The World as you know it is about to change in a radical way.


    "A tree that cannot bend will crack in the wind
    Thus by nature's own decree the hard and strong are defeated
    the soft and gentle are triumphant." ~ Lao Tzu



    Much Love to you,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 am


    Oh my!!! I see.......ok smileopen

    Hhmmm, this is my take on this. I understand the policy of no vulgarity on any forum exists to be able to keep it from morphing into a complete disaster having members attacking each other etc, etc, etc...and so on and so forth...and I agree with it 100%; but I think Spregovori's intention was not to incite confrontation here but perhaps to analyze the power and energy of a "bad" word? (and you can tell me if I am wrong of course)

    If this is it, then I think it is rather interesting to discuss and observe how a word could be termed offensive and how does it get on that list. I think a word in itself is neither good nor bad until it is actually uttered with a specific intent, feeling and emotion and therefore a frequency is attached to it. Once it passes this stage and becomes generally used then it attracts an stronger energy of a unique kind. At that point a bad word becomes a problem because once it's released it will cut into the other person: Words=Sword.

    Language is alive and it's constantly morphing and adapting along with us and the meaning and usage of a specific bad word in a specific context is more likely than not a result of a collective agreement between a group of people at a specific time. Then there is the emotional factor you put into a word, the feeling you put into it when you are actually saying it and this forms the base of all oral communication.

    This alone can change the meaning or message even if it contains an already agreed negative bad word, but still it may leave you with a bad taste in your mouth when saying it or troubled heart when receiving it...it's all about energy exchange. For example a friend saying to another friend a list of bad words as part of homework say. The one dictating is just saying them with no real bad intention behind it but still could feel uncomfortable just by the mere sound of them because that word has already a negative "charge" to it. Conversely, the friend receiving it may not be affected directly by it since he or she already knows consciously that there is no ill will attached to them but nevertheless may feel awkward even by listening to them.

    Spreg, you say just talking about it without saying them may be one of the "problems" and I think you're right. Nevertheless we can still try to examine the underlying issues pertaining to vulgar language and it's applications without having to dive and roll in the mud ourselves.

    The derogatory terms used to describe the female (or male's sexual parts for that matter) are taboo yes; but they are so because they have caused too much pain and suffering always having been intrinsically attached to all levels of abuse. So yes, we can look at certain words and try to realize how do they impact a woman and why, but it has to be done with great care. I hint it has to do with how would she feel if she is called a "bad" or "dirty" word under a certain circumstance?? I guess inquiring minds want to know? All of these are valid questions that may arise in anyone's mind, but you can always ask the person directly and this is usually the best bet because all language and its internal impact is always highly subjective.

    Luckily, the natural place for language to evolve to at this time would be telepathy. and since its electromagnetic wave will always contain "feelings", there will be no room for miscommunication. Remember...The words we say to others have to be as important as the food we put into our mouths.

    Vulgarity in the New World will then simply dissolve away, being the result of a 3D control tool of a highly negative powerful charge used by a group-mind immersed in duality. People can observe it and see it for what it is, and then what? How about creating something new? Wouldn't that be exiting? How can I use this limited language construct NOW to express my full range of emotions adequately...?? Perhaps with care, with awareness, with contemplation...? I think practicing this will be like our final test before we are able to take the basic lesson "Telepathy 101".

    Much Love from me,
    hund and caress

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 am

    It could be that when someone says "F" you to another all they are doing is throwing all of what that word represents at them, because like you pointed out Merc, literally it makes no sense at all.

    So it meant unlawful carnal knowledge huh?? That's interesting to know... but I think knowing the origins of a bad word may not be really necessary for people to be able to use it effectively. I mean, I can invent one word right now and after telling you its given meaning just throw it at you to see your reaction. Teenagers do this all the time and it's very effective in eliciting the desired response.

    Likewise if two lovers agree that a certain "bad" word means something erotic say, then for all intend and purposes saying it to each other during intimacy will also bring out the desired response...only because it was agreed beforehand.
    big smile

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 am

    Spregovori wrote:Creating something new can always be an interesting thing...but first you have to get rid of the old.
    You get rid of the old... by the mere act of creating something new!!!flowers

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:27 am


    Hi dear Spregovori!!
    Let me start by saying Thank You for this awesome thread!!flowers

    Our reactions to what others do and say is purely our own problem.
    So if someone says something or does something....my reaction to it is my problem. There is only me to blame (if need be) and argue with. But since forgiveness is liberating we should just not waste our time with blame, resent, envy...etc

    Yes... we shouldn't waste our energy blaming, especially if we are to blame ourselves. It all begins with the self so self-forgiveness is key to forgive others of past, present and future actions.

    But what to do when someone hits me, someone yells at me, hurts me.... Can i act a "saint" and offer them my hand in friendship? Should i just "let go" and not respond in anger or sadness thus not putting wood on the fire of "negativity"? Should i let them abuse me? Will they stop if i do not fight back, will they be able to see? Or will i see..when i learn?

    Yes, you can offer your hand in friendship, even more than that...You should. When someone does something negative it is them not remembering who they are. You should look at them with love and compassion in your heart and project it to them honestly. You should not respond in anger or sadness, not only because you will be putting more fire to the negativity and will actually be sharing their rage; but also because it will bring your own frequency down and most likely than not you will loose control of yourself and your balance.

    This does not mean you should let anyone abuse you. You should always try to avoid any possible situation of abuse and defend yourself and fight back if you have to; but when and if someone or something overcomes you, it is not your karma anymore but theirs.

    When in love...what is jealousy if not a need to control? What is possession if not just another expression of greed?
    When it "hurts"....does it because we can not control and own?


    Yes, exactly. Sadly those reactions have become an automatic response. We have made our happiness subject to the other person. When someone is in love and it "hurts" it could be due to a myriad of reasons mostly because expectations were not met. The idea of love was "set" and this person did the opposite or whatever... Now, this is not unconditional Love. This is conditional love in its simplest form.

    In order to feel love unconditionally for someone, you must feel it for yourself first. You can only share what you own. This idea of loving someone unconditionally is divine, however, at this time it is very hard to try to apply it in a world of duality because it simply does not fit. Unconditional Love is limitless and all encompassing while 3D relationships are still very much limited and segregatory due to all our conditions and mental blocks from living in a system of entropy and degradation.

    I say it is very hard but not at all impossible. Actually it is by doing it, consciously trying to achieve this state of unconditional love for someone else when one is finally able to realize what it would be like to live in the higher dimensions; and by its practice one brings it into existence in the NOW.

    This is a courageous act, for you will definitely be exposing yourself to getting back something less than what you give because we are still living in duality. But it is only at this stage... (after the fact) When you feel hurt, sad, betrayed, lonely, enraged, etc... that you can then decide what to do with those feelings.

    Emotions are not to be suppressed; they are there to teach us control. You will not be merely "reacting" in auto-pilot anymore, letting your feelings take over you and blinding your vision; but you will observe that no matter what happens, no matter what the other person does, or doesn't do, it is YOU who is and always will be in control of the Love you give to others.

    It all comes down to awareness. Once more and more people understand it and practice it, then a whole network will be created in a Noosphere and it will be easier for all to access it in the New World. There is an actual "mini experiment" going on now that is designed to create this template and be released to act as a "hundred monkey effect" on Earth. All "self chosen ones" are already immersed in it.

    Can a person love more than just one? Can a person experience love (in all ways) with more than just one?

    It is the ultimate goal yes. This is what living in Oneness really means. Nevertheless, it is difficult to conceive of this idea now because we are still very much immersed in The Matrix and it is not the "norm" yet to say the least. It is interesting to observe how people already do seem to feel "love" for more than one, and unsurprisingly enough when they try to live it and express it openly they make a mess of things due to society's judgments and imposed rules. But perhaps there is a reason for this...

    In a world of duality, in a slow 3D Matrix, man had to learn responsibility for himself and for others. Thus the family nucleus was born composed of male and female to be able to reproduce children and work as a mini unit of the whole. A fractal. Two becoming together as one was necessary to be experienced and understood before the notion of All becoming together as one could come into the picture.

    It was a natural progression, as you must learn to walk before you can run. It could be debatable if this natural arrangement worked or not; but I don't doubt Creation and the MasterPlan of The Logos. I see it as the base of a much bigger and complex structure that was to come later... today's world.

    Creation is limitless... and therefore our hearts are limitless too; so we could not only have two in our heart, but ALL. Yet, I still feel that two would be enough if both partners feel absolute love for each other. But this new arrangement begs for a world of its own see? A place where self responsibility is a given and open communication, honesty and respect are shared freely and without measure...meaning unconditionally, so Unconditional Love will then fit perfectly.

    In this type of environment couples still exist yes. Many other ET civilizations that live in the higher dimensions do live like this. Some procreate, some don't. Some do stay together for long periods of time and when either one wants out, or feels that their time together has to end, they end it.

    If they feel they want to share their love with someone other than their partner they do it; but they must do it openly, no lies, no secrets, no selfishness, no hard feelings, no disrespect and therefore... no pain. In that case it will be up to them if they want to remain together or not. You see, there are no more "rules" that you must follow... There is "no marriage in heaven." At least not as we understand it. It will be just you and your sovereignty. Now isn't this Utopian world something worth creating?

    allowance of the "free will"

    I see a person there...playing with high voltage cables... Should i go and tell it not to? Stop it from hurting itself? Am I interfering by doing that? It has a right to be ignorant...but than again..it might just be curious...exploring the high voltage cables... If i go and stop it....how should i do it...and at the same time....not causing some big drama and or traumatic effect....it could also be unnecessary....in case the cables might only have high voltage but very low current... Since it is the current that kills and not the voltage. The person playing with high voltage cables might also be very well aware of this... So i just watch...observe...it might get fried...than again...it might not...Or is it case dependent?


    I will definitely warn the person if I see there is a dangerous situation right away. Yes, people have the right to swim in their own ignorance 'till their fingers get all pruny if they choose to, but at least I will be satisfied and at peace with myself for having done something I thought to be right. There is always free will to either accept the advise or not.

    Selfless people always give as a natural spontaneous response without thinking much of the opinions of others. You don't need to be popular or politically correct in order to give someone advise you think will definitely be accepted. Doing your part with always the best intention at heart is what matters.


    I can go..tell others what to do... Does that make me responsible? It was an action.... I went and told someone what to do. Am I now responsible for that action?
    Or is each individual responsible for what it does?


    You are always responsible for your words. Words carry energy, and so you are responsible for the energy imprint in them and how you transmit it to others. Your intention should always be clear in your mind so that you will begin to learn how to transmit your thoughts and feelings as clean as possible. Talking, as every human action should be... is an art. The more you perfect it, the less room for misunderstandings.

    Each individual is then responsible for what they do with that information, but still... you can never fully detach from the outcome anyway; for if you were not there to (talk) in the first place, then what happens afterwards has no correlation to you.

    But since you WERE there, YOU affected the reality of that situation and brought it into your own "mini world". Each person then lives their own reality and are at the center of their own Universe. If you understand this...the word responsibility takes a whole new different shape now...doesn't it?


    Someone goes and tells me no to bite my finger nails anymore. I get so very nervous for not doing it anymore that i simply loose control of my emotional responses. I get very agitated. In the process i divorce my wife, loose my best friend and start drinking alcohol. Who is responsible? The person giving me advice on not biting my nails or me for reacting the way i did? (btw this is a hypothetical example)

    As Krishnamurti said: "You are responsible for the whole world, not as an idea....but as a fact." And so whether the other person takes responsibility or not for their silly actions is their choice. You are ALWAYS responsible!
    (Advise: keep your intention pure)


    I push a small stone...now knowing it will cause an avalanche...the stone is there...it is just so small and simple...i mean...how can it hurt...it can not...right? Or can it?

    It could go either way...Oh but you knew that. So then what? What does this mean? Am I just going to numb myself into inaction just because of the possibility that something might go wrong? Am I a coward? Should I always play it "safe"?? What is "safe" anymore? Who cares if it is or not? Planet Earth is not for cowards I tell you that. Duality is no child's play. Life is too short to waste not living it fully, with all your heart, with all your mind, all your passion, with everything that you've got!

    Fear of consequence must not be mistaken for caution and prudence in treating others. Yes, you must always be careful not to hurt someone else, but once you have Love in your heart you can never truly hurt anyone. Love melts any fear.

    How about when person itself asks you what to do? Is it than ok to answer?
    It's not only ok to answer...it becomes your responsibility to answer.

    necessity of evil

    Can a person learn through pain? Each war makes us more advance...in each war there are new...more advanced... ways to kill each other.

    I see how fire is like. It burns, it is eating me....the more it eats the less is left of me... So if i step out of the fire...i can now recognize the benefit of not being inside the fire? But for how long do i have to endure it? I see the fire...ok i am in it...it is getting hot....it is getting really unpleasant...ok PAIN... PAIN NOW....i jump out.... I have now recognized how it is to be in fire...can I just go away from it now? Is it my choice? Or should i remain there in pain..waiting...just to be sure i really see and know how it is? Will i leave when i will be ready to do so?


    We learn from experience and pain is part of the learning process in duality. Once you have recognized that something is painful, then you've learned its lesson and can go away from it if you choose yes. Why would you remain there? Waiting for what? if you've already seen it for what it is, unless you doubt yourself and think you might need a bigger dose of pain to really "get it". Only you can make that choice. And about the time you'll leave it, well... it could be when you can't take it anymore and realize that it's killing you, or when someone comes to your rescue!


    Not reacting to what others say and or do (but responding as you decide)....not getting involved in what others say and do (unless asked to?)....and recognizing the "fire" at the same time...yet...only trying to get yourself out of it - is this being indifferent? Is selfishness despite all they teach and emotionally extort....after all...a "positive" thing?

    No, this is not being indifferent. Being indifferent is something else. You can be indifferent to great many things and in fact sometimes it is the best option after you've weighted the pros and cons. Now, if you decide not to react but to think logically, then it is your choice and should do accordingly. Just keep in mind that "logical thinking" is not the only route you can take. There is also the merging of the mind and the heart which will actually yield you better results in the end no matter what the situation.

    The non-involvement part is also your choice. Some learn by involving themselves in everything, others do so by retraction and contemplation. Whichever way you choose to learn, please know that you can ALWAYS change your mind and try something different if it's not working for you.

    Trying to avoid the pain of "fire" would be wise indeed only if you are to gain nothing out of it. However, depending upon what your GOAL is and the strength of your determination, some things do become not only bearable but much worth ANY suffering in order to reach it.

    Selfishness could never be a positive thing... for by the same measure of which you give you attain happiness!


    I can "elaborate" further on each point if need be. This are just some quick "notes".

    I can also "elaborate" further if asked specifically. These are just my quick answers to your quick "notes".


    All my Love for you!!
    hund and caress

    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu
    avatar
    SuiGeneris

    Posts : 995
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Gaia

    language...

    Post  SuiGeneris on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:28 am

    Mercuriel wrote:Language is a limited Construct in a Limited Reality - And even more so in Print...
    Oh I couldn't agree more with the statement above...I always said "human" language is too restrictive. There are definitely some ideas in the Universe that can't be put into words...they don't "fit"; that's why telepathy is used.

    However I don't think the printed word is more constrictive per se, since at least I write how I speak and people usually can't avoid this dynamic. If anything when thoughts are to be written they should be, at least in principle, more direct, more precise more concise to the receiver. By being more exact or closer to what one wishes to say, language becomes less limited. The Tao Te Ching is a perfect example of this.

    I meant what I said, and that is all I can do before the thought is released...

    Love,


    Sui


    _________________
    "Because of a great love, one is courageous" Lao Tzu

    Sponsored content

    Re: Xeia's Archives ❤(。◕‿-。)❤

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:39 pm